Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Wolf whistle!

Jump to newest

By *allnhung OP   Man
over a year ago

Cork

So this vision walked into our work site today(Kelly Brook secretary look your welcome lads)and I was almost tempted to wolf whistle not something I've done before but just for the fact she was stunning so just wondering how the ladies would take it as an insult or a compliment!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The PC brigade would class it as sexual harrassment..personally I tend not to do it but a few women have said that privately they are flattered by it. Each to their own on this one

over a year ago

Been on the receiving end a few times - admittedly less since the construction decline - and got a kick out of it

I've doled a few out too

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Kell Brook the boxer dressed up as a secretary is not that hot anyway

Have never heard or seen of any woman chasing a guy after being wolf whistled at... but the man who waves over at a pretty woman, gets a wave back and then approaches her for a quick "Hello" is the man who has a higher chance of meeting her again

over a year ago

I've got the odd wolf whistle in my time and yes privately I'm flattered but in front of a load of people it's embarrassing also

over a year ago

Havnt done that since my early 20s feel old now lol. But it should be taken as compliment I would think

Post new Message to Thread