Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Wtf. Is it with time wasters and melter she on here

Jump to newest

By *BelfastGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Right here what grinds my gears on here.

Right this is a swingers site.

Definition sex sex and more sex.

But no faker after faker and time waster.

Example. Hi not meeting at the min. Well feck off then. Why on here wasting people's time.

Hi I want a one to one serious relationship with love. Sorry it's in the title swingers site sex sex and more sex. Wrong fi'in site. Keeps saying hello. Wtf. People this is a sex site for real people who like sex.

Melter after melter. This some sort of therapy site. Get real people. enjoy what life has to offer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

[Removed by poster at 13/10/17 01:32:29]

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Aw, poor you!

You have lots of people who want to love you, not just fuck you. Hate that!

Though I get your point, couldn't help myself

By *BelfastGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Aw, poor you!

Though I get your point, couldn't help myself "

No muppet. It's a sex site. Not match . Com. Go figure.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Aw, poor you!

No muppet. It's a sex site. Not match . Com. Go figure. "

According to some guys here they get more action on the dating sites go figure

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Aw, poor you!

No muppet. It's a sex site. Not match . Com. Go figure. "

Read my last line again

By *BelfastGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Aw, poor you!

Read my last line again "

Sorry just in a mood.

Said hello to one person being nice told me they're not playing. I asked why be here then?

Another person on here giving of to me because I meet up with someone. I told them it's a sex site and not match dot com. They asked me to delete them I said no you block me. And stop looking at my profile. No wonder I'm confused. Sorry mate.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Aw, poor you!

Read my last line again .

Sorry just in a mood.

Said hello to one person being nice told me they're not playing. I asked why be here then?

Another person on here giving of to me because I meet up with someone. I told them it's a sex site and not match dot com. They asked me to delete them I said no you block me. And stop looking at my profile. No wonder I'm confused. Sorry mate. "

No worries mate. Frustration is the key the ladies here exploit.

I'm grabbing popcorn now, after I said that

F that! I'm off to bed

over a year ago

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

Another person on here giving of to me because I meet up with someone. I told them it's a sex site and not match dot com. They asked me to delete them I said no you block me. And stop looking at my profile. No wonder I'm confused. Sorry mate. "

Leave them off loads people here for different reasons - if they not playing did you stop and think might b a genuine reason doesnt mean they shouldnt b here. I havent met with anyone in ages. Why because noone has caught my interest but i dont why i would leave. I enjoy the forums, enjoy the hot photos etc

As for somwone given out to you cause you with someone else, happened to me and i just blocked the person. Their either jealous or were turned down. Leave them off enjoy the site for what you want from it.

By *BelfastGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

Another person on here giving of to me because I meet up with someone. I told them it's a sex site and not match dot com. They asked me to delete them I said no you block me. And stop looking at my profile. No wonder I'm confused. Sorry mate.

No worries mate. Frustration is the key the ladies here exploit.

I'm grabbing popcorn now, after I said that

F that! I'm off to bed"

Night enjoy.

By *BelfastGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Aw, poor you!

I was being nice said heels. What's the craic. That's no reason to have a go at me. Them not you. They've now block me for saying what's the craic. Lol

Sorry just in a mood.

Leave them off loads people here for different reasons - if they not playing did you stop and think might b a genuine reason doesnt mean they shouldnt b here. I havent met with anyone in ages. Why because noone has caught my interest but i dont why i would leave. I enjoy the forums, enjoy the hot photos etc

As for somwone given out to you cause you with someone else, happened to me and i just blocked the person. Their either jealous or were turned down. Leave them off enjoy the site for what you want from it.

"

over a year ago

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

The irony of you getting annoyed at someone telling you what to do - when you're telling others what to do.

over a year ago

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

"

^^^ this

over a year ago

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

The irony of you getting annoyed at someone telling you what to do - when you're telling others what to do.

"

This!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I hope by the time you read this you'll have calmed down. People are here for many reasons. As they have the right to. Some are her to chat ,some are her for parties only and some are here because maybe they've made friends that they have regular meets with but want to continue with the forums etc. I have not meeting on my profile but I've made like minded friends that I now meet up with for a chat and a coffee. It's called fabswingers not dial a ride or drop your drawers.com. . Move on there's so many on here that do one off meets ..

over a year ago

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

"

People here are entitled to take a break from swinging, we do it, should we delete our profile so as not to upset you? Absolutely not!!!

We also tell people we're not meeting at the moment because sometimes that easier/nicer than saying "we're not interested"...

You keep saying it's a sex site as if you expect to message someone and have them jump on your dick,,, it's a swingers site , people are here for their own reasons and wheter or not you like or agree them it's not your place to get annoyed over it... Having a tantrum because someone has decided they don't want to meet right now is very unattractive

over a year ago

"I hope by the time you read this you'll have calmed down. People are here for many reasons. As they have the right to. Some are her to chat ,some are her for parties only and some are here because maybe they've made friends that they have regular meets with but want to continue with the forums etc. I have not meeting on my profile but I've made like minded friends that I now meet up with for a chat and a coffee. It's called fabswingers not dial a ride or drop your drawers.com. . Move on there's so many on here that do one off meets .. "

Dial a Ride hahahaha

over a year ago

Another moaning thread.... save it for Dr Melfi

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

People here are entitled to take a break from swinging, we do it, should we delete our profile so as not to upset you? Absolutely not!!!

We also tell people we're not meeting at the moment because sometimes that easier/nicer than saying "we're not interested"...

You keep saying it's a sex site as if you expect to message someone and have them jump on your dick,,, it's a swingers site , people are here for their own reasons and wheter or not you like or agree them it's not your place to get annoyed over it... Having a tantrum because someone has decided they don't want to meet right now is very unattractive "

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

You keep saying it's a sex site as if you expect to message someone and have them jump on your dick,,, it's a swingers site , people are here for their own reasons and wheter or not you like or agree them it's not your place to get annoyed over it... Having a tantrum because someone has decided they don't want to meet right now is very unattractive "

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Aw, poor you!

Sorry just in a mood.

"

over a year ago

"I hope by the time you read this you'll have calmed down. People are here for many reasons. As they have the right to. Some are her to chat ,some are her for parties only and some are here because maybe they've made friends that they have regular meets with but want to continue with the forums etc. I have not meeting on my profile but I've made like minded friends that I now meet up with for a chat and a coffee. It's called fabswingers not dial a ride or drop your drawers.com. . Move on there's so many on here that do one off meets .. "

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

*googles dropyourdrawers.com*

over a year ago

I thought this was Filthy Friday not Whinging Wednesday !

over a year ago

" I thought this was Filthy Friday not Whinging Wednesday ! "

over a year ago

If a profile says they aren't meeting at the minute, don't message that profile, it's very simple

over a year ago

"If a profile says they aren't meeting at the minute, don't message that profile, it's very simple "

You are a genius!

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I love the sense of entitlement coming from his post.

Just because you have mailed someone on here and they may reply (out of politeness) doesn’t mean they will automatically share their body with you.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"*googles dropyourdrawers.com* "

Good business opportunity here me thinks...

over a year ago

"Right here what grinds my gears on here.

Example. Hi not meeting at the min. Well feck off then. Why on here wasting people's time.

Hi I want a one to one serious relationship with love. Sorry it's in the title swingers site sex sex and more sex. Wrong fi'in site. Keeps saying hello. Wtf. People this is a sex site for real people who like sex.

Melter after melter. This some sort of therapy site. Get real people. enjoy what life has to offer "

Wow someone has thrown there teddy in the corner

over a year ago

"If a profile says they aren't meeting at the minute, don't message that profile, it's very simple

You are a genius! "

Hey loncav don't tell everyone about my superior intellect lol

over a year ago

"If a profile says they aren't meeting at the minute, don't message that profile, it's very simple

You are a genius!

Hey loncav don't tell everyone about my superior intellect lol "

I think you may have outed yourself

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

why so entitled.perhaps she was just trying to be nice instead of saying she dosent like you.Just because women are on a sex site it dosent mean that are looking for sex all the time with any random fs .women may not be meeting you but they may be happy with who they are meeting and still using the site for sex and to keep in contact with them while talking to other friends.I'm not having a go but is it really that hard for you to grasp it's logical as fuck lol.

over a year ago

You are a genius!

Ah shit !! Does that mean everyone will want to have sensible conversations with me instead of looking at my boobs !!

"

over a year ago

You are a genius!

Ah shit !! Does that mean everyone will want to have sensible conversations with me instead of looking at my boobs !!

"

Ssssshhh I’m looking at your boobs

over a year ago

Hi go to the socialsits a meet and greet night of fun with you will meet genuine people there cuts out the time wasters and the bullshitters

over a year ago

"Hi go to the socialsits a meet and greet night of fun with you will meet genuine people there cuts out the time wasters and the bullshitters"

Timewasters on here. Im not having that

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

"*googles dropyourdrawers.com* .

Good business opportunity here me thinks... "

We will be on competition with FAB in no time!!

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"I love the sense of entitlement coming from his post.

Just because you have mailed someone on here and they may reply (out of politeness) doesn’t mean they will automatically share their body with you.

"

I agree.well said

over a year ago

You are a genius!

"

No haha

over a year ago

Cmon

There may be an argument that you are wasting fabswingers webservers storage space with this forum post

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

As others mentioned there are many reasons to be on here and there's no obligation to meet to be on here. To find active suitable players it's worthwhile to read or at least skim over a profile before hitting the keyboard. There are many clues to be found on a profile, such as recent veris or statements such as looking for a regular fb, not meeting at present, not looking for single men, prefer to make the first move myself etcetera just to mention some. If you don't bother to check profiles for those hints, then don't complain.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"As others mentioned there are many reasons to be on here and there's no obligation to meet to be on here. To find active suitable players it's worthwhile to read or at least skim over a profile before hitting the keyboard. There are many clues to be found on a profile, such as recent veris or statements such as looking for a regular fb, not meeting at present, not looking for single men, prefer to make the first move myself etcetera just to mention some. If you don't bother to check profiles for those hints, then don't complain. "

So to sum up, look with your eyes not with your genitals?

By *BelfastGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Wasn't in there profile.

I was just saying hello and that I liked their pics nothing else.

Then they went of on one.

That's why I was pissed.

over a year ago

"Right here what grinds my gears on here.

Melter after melter. This some sort of therapy site. Get real people. enjoy what life has to offer "

First this site is for meeting people for sex... It's not a guaranteed fuck...

People who may not be "meeting at the moment" still enjoy the social aspect of Fab. The same with many clubs... They go for the social aspect, sex is not guaranteed.

Also bear in mind that people still sometimes need to click or find an attraction. If a woman just wants a fuck, walk I to any packed nightclub and make it known... On here you get to chat, socialise and set rules and boundaries.

If you just expected a guaranteed fuck then pay for it. This is a sex based social site not a free prostitute site.

Go figure

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I know it's a sex site but everyone is here for their own reason. It's very easy to fall for someone getting very intimate with them . I can't just have sex with a op and then say good bye . I rather a regular buddy but this is me . Others might not want regular people. Like I said every one is here for themselfs .

over a year ago

You are a genius!

No haha "

Thank fook for that

Are you keeping well loncav, meant to say it was lovely to meet you at m@g in Belfast

Hope you had a good night x

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Wasn't in there profile.

That's why I was pissed. "

Come here, I give you a hug. I know it can be frustrating on here, just laugh it off.

By *BelfastGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Wasn't in there profile.

That's why I was pissed.

Come here, I give you a hug. I know it can be frustrating on here, just laugh it off. "

Cheers will do.

I Was being nice.

Btw I luv hugs

XOXOX

over a year ago

Dont worry about it lol i logged on last night 312 men online 26 women so do the maths you have competition

over a year ago

That's Irish women for you best of moving uk there more up for it there lol

over a year ago

I agree i think irish womens libido is lacking compared to their uk counter parts

over a year ago

Im not saying the women on here as obviously they are into sex but im talking about the women who are not on here its just the numbers are so small of single girls trying this place had to cover my tracks quickly so i dont get a backlash from the bitches

over a year ago

"I agree i think irish womens libido is lacking compared to their uk counter parts "
yes defo agree with that nd British less shallow Imo

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

"I agree i think irish womens libido is lacking compared to their uk counter parts "

maybe the guys are hotter over there.. just saying.. maybe that's why they are more in to it..

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I agree i think irish womens libido is lacking compared to their uk counter parts

maybe the guys are hotter over there.. just saying.. maybe that's why they are more in to it..

"

over a year ago

I message people who say their not meeting all the time,... I.try and get to know them,and I've had some very funny and entertaining conversations...and when their sabbatical is over.....well it's always best to be in the front line!

over a year ago

"I agree i think irish womens libido is lacking compared to their uk counter parts

"

over a year ago

You are a genius! "

You'd think it would be that easy wouldn't you. Apparently not

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

We will be on competition with FAB in no time!! "

Just contacted Dragons Den. They want to see us

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I message people who say their not meeting all the time,... I.try and get to know them,and I've had some very funny and entertaining conversations...and when their sabbatical is over.....well it's always best to be in the front line! "

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"That's Irish women for you best of moving uk there more up for it there lol "

Off ya pop. Missing you already.

over a year ago

Just contacted Dragons Den. They want to see us "

Dont forget to bring your hoop, with ya they be well inpressed..

over a year ago

"I agree i think irish womens libido is lacking compared to their uk counter parts yes defo agree with that nd British less shallow Imo "

Ah well if you found yourself getting little action before this comment you might find that you'll get even less after that statement

over a year ago

"I agree i think irish womens libido is lacking compared to their uk counter parts yes defo agree with that nd British less shallow Imo

Ah well if you found yourself getting little action before this comment you might find that you'll get even less after that statement "

As I snigger quietly in the corner

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Dont forget to bring your hoop, with ya they be well inpressed.."

I'm bringing you to take care of my hoop

over a year ago

I'm bringing you to take care of my hoop "

And who said compliments don't pay off

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I'm bringing you to take care of my hoop

And who said compliments don't pay off "

In saying I'm bringing you I mean as my slave.

over a year ago

FabSwingers - is a contact site for swingers - it is not and never will be just a 'sex site'.

Swingers are not just here for sex - some connection is usually needed - or socialising aspect along with the raw attraction that makes sex enjoyable.

Members are at liberty to use it's facility as they need to - within the accepted rules.

over a year ago

There just is end off!!

over a year ago

"

Said hello to one person being nice told me they're not playing. I asked why be here then? "

It's quite possible they are playing. Just not interested in doing it with you.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

What’s that smell I can get??.....

oh it’s the smell of entitlement!

By *iss SadisticWoman
over a year ago

Nowhere

Haven't met off here in years. I pop on occasionally to check the forums and the cams, as is my right. I don't have to meet if I don't want to and I don't have to get off the site of in not meeting.

My profile as bare, said not meeting and that I don't reply to PM's. Yet people still message. So I just turned the profile off. I browse away and no one bothers me. Not doing anyone why harm by using the site for the reasons I want to use it for .

No one here is required to "get off the "sex" site" if they aren't meeting.

It's actually a swingers site. Not a sex site, it's not dial a fuck.

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

A positive to these posts is that it informs me who to avoid.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"A positive to these posts is that it informs me who to avoid. "

Lol yes I agree !

over a year ago

agree!

over a year ago

informal

a lively and fashionable person who goes to a lot of social events.

"one of the oldest swingers in town"

informal

a person who engages in group sex or the swapping of sexual partners.

"a twilight world of swingers and wife-swapping". Im not agree with u

over a year ago

" I havent met with anyone in ages. Why because noone has caught my interest but i dont why i would leave. I enjoy the forums, enjoy the hot photos etc

"

Well you have certainly caught my interest

Post new Message to Thread