Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Lol any advice on swallowing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recently discovered my bi side, apparently I give a good bj but I just can't swallow. Any advice on how to get past this? Lol think I'm discovering my submissive side

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I recently discovered my bi side, apparently I give a good bj but I just can't swallow. Any advice on how to get past this? Lol think I'm discovering my submissive side"

Suck it up. Us women been doing ut for years

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I recently discovered my bi side, apparently I give a good bj but I just can't swallow. Any advice on how to get past this? Lol think I'm discovering my submissive side

Suck it up. Us women been doing ut for years "

If he fully discovers his bi side, his ass will suck it up

over a year ago

Add a dash of blackcurrent

over a year ago

Deepthroat him until he comes down your throat and you'll have no choice

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

You dont have to swallow... you do know this????

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

cant swallow how ?. do u mean in one gulp or little by little to savour the moment .....

over a year ago

"I recently discovered my bi side, apparently I give a good bj but I just can't swallow. Any advice on how to get past this? Lol think I'm discovering my submissive side"

Why would you want to swallow? seriously...I'm sure no one here needs to be told about the health implications.

over a year ago

"I recently discovered my bi side, apparently I give a good bj but I just can't swallow. Any advice on how to get past this? Lol think I'm discovering my submissive side

Why would you want to swallow? seriously...I'm sure no one here needs to be told about the health implications. "

And there goes the fun. Thanks

Grammar police will be in next

over a year ago

Why would you want to swallow? seriously...I'm sure no one here needs to be told about the health implications.

Grammar police will be in next "

Would turn anyone off posting on the forums looking for advice

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Why would you want to swallow? seriously...I'm sure no one here needs to be told about the health implications. "

To be fair, the acid in your stomach will kill pretty much anything that goes in there. I'd say not swallowing could be worse.

over a year ago

Would turn anyone off posting on the forums looking for advice "

I don't get your point, the op asked for advice, I'm giving him my opinion, maybe, I could be more direct in putting that across. Dont do it!. This is considered a sex site, why wouldn't I consider safe sex as being the first and only option to protect my health. Whatever anyone else chooses to do with their health, is a matter for them. My opinion on the issue is a matter for me.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Animal

over a year ago

I don't get your point, the op asked for advice, I'm giving him my opinion, maybe, I could be more direct in putting that across. Dont do it!. This is considered a sex site, why wouldn't I consider safe sex as being the first and only option to protect my health. Whatever anyone else chooses to do with their health, is a matter for them. My opinion on the issue is a matter for me."

He asked for advice on how to swallow, not advice on safe sex..hes a grown man I'm sure he knows all about safe sex and you shouldn't jump to conclusions that he's doing it with a randomer. You said yourself whatever anyone choses to do with their health is their matter so not really sure why you're giving advice on something he didn't ask for advice on

over a year ago

I don't get your point, the op asked for advice, I'm giving him my opinion, maybe, I could be more direct in putting that across. Dont do it!. This is considered a sex site, why wouldn't I consider safe sex as being the first and only option to protect my health. Whatever anyone else chooses to do with their health, is a matter for them. My opinion on the issue is a matter for me.

He asked for advice on how to swallow, not advice on safe sex..hes a grown man I'm sure he knows all about safe sex and you shouldn't jump to conclusions that he's doing it with a randomer. You said yourself whatever anyone choses to do with their health is their matter so not really sure why you're giving advice on something he didn't ask for advice on "

Now I get your point, and its a fair point

over a year ago

He asked for advice on how to swallow, not advice on safe sex..hes a grown man I'm sure he knows all about safe sex and you shouldn't jump to conclusions that he's doing it with a randomer. You said yourself whatever anyone choses to do with their health is their matter so not really sure why you're giving advice on something he didn't ask for advice on

Now I get your point, and its a fair point "

Thank you

over a year ago

Now I get your point, and its a fair point

Thank you "

No thank you, for correcting me..

By *ailburkeMan
over a year ago

near you

That post went south very fast i crack myself up

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

He asked for advice on how to swallow, not advice on safe sex..hes a grown man I'm sure he knows all about safe sex and you shouldn't jump to conclusions that he's doing it with a randomer. You said yourself whatever anyone choses to do with their health is their matter so not really sure why you're giving advice on something he didn't ask for advice on "

Where did he go off topic?

STIs are a factor in any conversation about a sexual act. The op asked about swallowing semen, he obviously wants to do that, the other poster pointed out that semen can contain STIs which is factual, on topic and a concern that he personally considers so part of his opinion.

The op is on a swinging site and states he has recently discovered his bi side so whoever he is exploring with is relatively new in his life.

STIs are a factor in any sexual act and on topic if that is what is being discussed. Yes it's a serious topic and knocks the fun aspect out of a conversation which is what I think you were saying.

Op, I personally think it's a thought process for some in turning the point where you can swallow. There are techniques to make it physically easier but ultimately the key is in finding the act of swallowing arousing. My own personal thoughts.

Madame Boo

over a year ago

STIs are a factor in any conversation about a sexual act. The op asked about swallowing semen, he obviously wants to do that, the other poster pointed out that semen can contain STIs which is factual, on topic and a concern that he personally considers so part of his opinion.

The op is on a swinging site and states he has recently discovered his bi side so whoever he is exploring with is relatively new in his life.

STIs are a factor in any sexual act and on topic if that is what is being discussed. Yes it's a serious topic and knocks the fun aspect out of a conversation which is what I think you were saying.

Op, I personally think it's a thought process for some in turning the point where you can swallow. There are techniques to make it physically easier but ultimately the key is in finding the act of swallowing arousing. My own personal thoughts.

Madame Boo"

As stated above he asked for advice on how to swallow not a safe sex lecture he's a grown man

over a year ago

Madame Boo

As stated above he asked for advice on how to swallow not a safe sex lecture he's a grown man "

Popcorn. Flip I was joking about the “and there goes the fun”.

over a year ago

Madame Boo

As stated above he asked for advice on how to swallow not a safe sex lecture he's a grown man

Popcorn. Flip I was joking about the “and there goes the fun”.

"

It's most certainly gone now

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

As stated above he asked for advice on how to swallow not a safe sex lecture he's a grown man "

Nobody lectured. An opinion was given.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/17 13:59:58]

over a year ago

Madame Boo

Nobody lectured. An opinion was given. "

He didn't ask for an opinion on safe sex though- he asked for how to advice

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

He didn't ask for an opinion on safe sex though- he asked for how to advice "

In my opinion as stated above, it's a factor.

Biguy and I both gave our opinions on swallowing and safe sex forms part of that opinion hence we both stayed on topic. Yes it's an adult site and an open discussion, just because safe sex was mentioned does not mean that it was a lecture.

over a year ago

Madame Boo

He didn't ask for an opinion on safe sex though- he asked for how to advice

In my opinion as stated above, it's a factor.

Biguy and I both gave our opinions on swallowing and safe sex forms part of that opinion hence we both stayed on topic. Yes it's an adult site and an open discussion, just because safe sex was mentioned does not mean that it was a lecture. "

If you say so

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Close your eyes and inhale.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Maybe it’s because you’re straight OP?

And everyone knows that straight guys always gag when swallowing cock, whereas bi guys don’t

Dr Foo

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Maybe it’s because you’re straight OP?

And everyone knows that straight guys always gag when swallowing cock, whereas bi guys don’t

Dr Foo "

Mikey said u never gagged alright fooey

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Dr Foo

Mikey said u never gagged alright fooey "

I had the element of surprise on my side. Three seconds and sploosh!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Dr Foo

Mikey said u never gagged alright fooey "

It was more of a wee snot than anything else!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Dr Foo

I had the element of surprise on my side. Three seconds and sploosh! "

You should’ve seen my element of surprise

When Mme Boo tried to ram her clit down my throat!!

Now that was some gag reflex

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Dr Foo

Now that was some gag reflex "

Yea foo you call mick anything you want!

but its not a clit

over a year ago

"A spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down." ~ Miss P.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Dr Foo

but its not a clit "

It was dark, I popped down to the kitchen for and glass of water and Mick slipped in, so to speak

Madame Boo

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Dr Foo

but its not a clit

It was dark, I popped down to the kitchen for and glass of water and Mick slipped in, so to speak

Madame Boo"

I knew there was something ‘fishy’ going on!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Dr Foo

but its not a clit

Madame Boo

I knew there was something ‘fishy’ going on!

"

Are u sure it was fishy and not cheesy foo

over a year ago

This

But sure I think we are all use to his crap by now

over a year ago

This

But sure I think we are all use to his crap by now"

You seem like you have something to get off your chest are we a wee bit intoxicated..

over a year ago

This

You seem like you have something to get off your chest are we a wee bit intoxicated.."

Not at all just everytime I log on ur there with ur negative comments your like an annoying itch that can't be scratched

over a year ago

This

You seem like you have something to get off your chest are we a wee bit intoxicated..

Not at all just everytime I log on ur there with ur negative comments your like an annoying itch that can't be scratched "

In a weird kind of way, that actually brings a smile to my face, that I irritate you so much

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

Swallowing takes practice! It’s not for everyone and yes for some because of health reasons and for others cause they have a bad gag reflex! Yes men do like you to swallow but if you can’t you can’t!

I have found the further they are to the back of your throat when they cum the easier it is to swallow!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Every cum tastes slightly different. Spitting it out is always an option, but what would I know, I'm not looking for bjs.

over a year ago

Are tou swallowing for their pleasure or yours?

over a year ago

Always be comfortable in your own skin...ppl have an illusion with whats expected on here and that ppl can be v experienced and can have expectations ...your game

.your rules...your life ..

over a year ago

"Are tou swallowing for their pleasure or yours?"

That's an interesting question...

over a year ago

Yes so id like the awnser to this folks please?

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I have to say there have been some I’ve swallowed for my pleasure and some have been for theirs!

over a year ago

If you are not sure if you can swallow.... The best way to find out is just suck it and see. Lol

Post new Message to Thread