Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Waiting patiently

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok guys. I’ve been on here about a month.. don’t come on too often to be honest & go through phases of hiding profile etc instead of deleting. We all get those horny wet Wednesday’s where all you want to do is stay in bed ... right?? Haha.. so here in Wex where I’m from there is limited amount of ladies even willing to chat. That’s fine .. should I start looking further a field ?? Any ideas?? All comments welcome .. have a fab day ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

expand your distance.plenty of fabbers in waterford.just change ur location

over a year ago

OK cheers . Appreciate it!

over a year ago

Catch 22 without verification hard to get to a social to meet fellow fabbers i org hikes in area but need verification but could meet for a chat beforehand and then invite u along you get to chat to lots of people and get social verifications a month not a long time on here be patient and polite when i came back on it took me a while to get going again best of luck

over a year ago

What do you think? I appreciate your only here a short time, but I would have though, this would be the stage to do the ground work and get yourself out there, use the time to let folk get to know ya, network.meets.socials etc, their unlikely to come looking for you. Whatever you decide, the return on your investmest here. Is likely to be minimal, similar to a lot of guys, myself included.

over a year ago

Cheers James . Very busy for the next month but I’m not taking it too seriously. I know this is just a fun place & defo won’t be rude to anyone .. it’s the internet .. haha.. meeting people on a hike sounds like a good idea though. Nice one . Enjoy your day .

over a year ago

When available give us a shout work in wex town so could meet for a chat with your positive attitude you will do ok

Post new Message to Thread