Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Unsolicited dick pics...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering has anyone actually appreciated an unsolicited dick pick sent to them??

Thought to themselves

"yes I wanna slide down that straight away.."

"Oh seeing as though you went to the trouble of sending me a dick pic over the toilet with your piss most likely still dripping from it... why don't I just drop what I'm doing and come over now..."

Just seeing if it's just us that don't appreciate thrm and if there's actually a demand for it??

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Male or female, close up pics arent too appealing. Show us the body that goes with

Reply privately

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Just wondering has anyone actually appreciated an unsolicited dick pick sent to them??

Thought to themselves

"Oh seeing as though you went to the trouble of sending me a dick pic over the toilet with your piss most likely still dripping from it... why don't I just drop what I'm doing and come over now..."

Just seeing if it's just us that don't appreciate thrm and if there's actually a demand for it??

"

Haha

That's a no from us as we have single lads blocked

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Male or female, close up pics arent too appealing. Show us the body that goes with "

^^^^ totally agree!!

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

We’ve received a few ‘dicks’ but I just send one of mine back.... That usually does the trick!

Foo

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

We do!

It saves us a lot of time and energy filtering out people who think they are defined by a piece of their anatomy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/17 10:57:17]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We do!

It saves us a lot of time and energy filtering out people who think they are defined by a piece of their anatomy. "

Haha love it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got a random mail recently from a bloke with seven pics of his cocks at all different angles

Don't care how big a fella is

I don't do my meets by how big he is

Mails with cock pics are ignored

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got a random mail recently from a bloke with seven pics of his cocks at all different angles

Mails with cock pics are ignored"

I wonder was it the same person that messaged us?

He sent the exact same message a couple of weeks ago too with the same dick pics ,it didn't do it for us then either

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've no issues with cock pics - ok there are some awful ones - I'm a devoted cock lover, I'm here for sex and a cock is the joy stick that goes with it. Some on here behave like it's the most horrible body part there is only to boast on another thread how good they are at bjs, just make up your mind.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seeing less makes the mind work harder and increases the excitement is my view????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got a random mail recently from a bloke with seven pics of his cocks at all different angles

Mails with cock pics are ignored"

Pics of his cocks? Plural?

I wanna see that!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We’ve received a few ‘dicks’ but I just send one of mine back.... That usually does the trick!

Foo "

Excellent. Love it. Too funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've no issues with cock pics - ok there are some awful ones - I'm a devoted cock lover, I'm here for sex and a cock is the joy stick that goes with it. Some on here behave like it's the most horrible body part there is only to boast on another thread how good they are at bjs, just make up your mind. "

It's all group think

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've no issues with cock pics - ok there are some awful ones - I'm a devoted cock lover, I'm here for sex and a cock is the joy stick that goes with it. Some on here behave like it's the most horrible body part there is only to boast on another thread how good they are at bjs, just make up your mind. "

What she said!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I might have to get mine out and wave it about a bit again

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I've no issues with cock pics - ok there are some awful ones - I'm a devoted cock lover, I'm here for sex and a cock is the joy stick that goes with it. Some on here behave like it's the most horrible body part there is only to boast on another thread how good they are at bjs, just make up your mind.

I might have to get mine out and wave it about a bit again "

Do!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've no issues with cock pics - ok there are some awful ones - I'm a devoted cock lover, I'm here for sex and a cock is the joy stick that goes with it. Some on here behave like it's the most horrible body part there is only to boast on another thread how good they are at bjs, just make up your mind.

I might have to get mine out and wave it about a bit again "

I'm not going to incase I get chewed for showing my Cock. But would my cheeky picture on my profile be considered a cock picture

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not going to incase I get chewed for showing my Cock. But would my cheeky picture on my profile be considered a cock picture "

Don't you dare send me any pics I can see enough from here ta very much

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not going to incase I get chewed for showing my Cock. But would my cheeky picture on my profile be considered a cock picture

Don't you dare send me any pics I can see enough from here ta very much"

If you want anymore, you know I'm only down the road for the real thing never mind them pictures

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mails with cock pics are ignored

Pics of his cocks? Plural

I wanna see that!!!"

Typo mistake smart ass

No problem with cock pics but not on a first mail

Reply privately

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you prefer a cock pic up front or go to the time and effort getting to know someone and arranging a meet only to find when you're there and all that they've no cock?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you prefer a cock pic up front or go to the time and effort getting to know someone and arranging a meet only to find when you're there and all that they've no cock?"

Well that's never happened so I'm willing to take me chances

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you prefer a cock pic up front or go to the time and effort getting to know someone and arranging a meet only to find when you're there and all that they've no cock?

Well that's never happened so I'm willing to take me chances "

Well if Theon Greyjoy mails you I'd advise ya to request a pic early on in the convo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just wondering has anyone actually appreciated an unsolicited dick pick sent to them??

Thought to themselves

"

Well how dare anyone send a cock pic on a sex site. Tut tut tut.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you prefer a cock pic up front or go to the time and effort getting to know someone and arranging a meet only to find when you're there and all that they've no cock?

Well if Theon Greyjoy mails you I'd advise ya to request a pic early on in the convo"

and he'll send me a pic of it in a box

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Well if Theon Greyjoy mails you I'd advise ya to request a pic early on in the convo

and he'll send me a pic of it in a box"

I've a few pics of mine in a few different boxes

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

and he'll send me a pic of it in a box"

https://g.co/kgs/Cvh37z

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you prefer a cock pic up front or go to the time and effort getting to know someone and arranging a meet only to find when you're there and all that they've no cock?"

Well that's not gonna happen is it? And I think I speak for most people when I say we don't want unsolicited dick pics, particularly as a first message,,, If we want dick pics we'll ask....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've a few pics of mine in a few different boxes "

Oh i bet you have, my manhoor

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've a few pics of mine in a few different boxes "

One of them is probably in a matchbox. Lol

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

I've a few pics of mine in a few different boxes One of them is probably in a matchbox. Lol"

One was probably your mother LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've a few pics of mine in a few different boxes

Oh i bet you have, my manhoor "

Do you have one of those ones that cums off in your hand?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've a few pics of mine in a few different boxes One of them is probably in a matchbox. Lol

One was probably your mother LOL"

Well unfortunately my mother is passed away a long time ago.But if you have something to say about her let's here it.

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

I've a few pics of mine in a few different boxes One of them is probably in a matchbox. Lol

One was probably your mother LOL Well unfortunately my mother is passed away a long time ago.But if you have something to say about her let's here it."

See there you go again taking things personally I said probably your mother. how am I to know if I rode her or not because I don't know you nor do I care whether she's dead or not as you are just some little troll who it seems cares what's said about his mummy aww.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Do photos of Bono count?

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"Do photos of Bono count? "

Edna Kenny

Reply privately

over a year ago

One was probably your mother LOL Well unfortunately my mother is passed away a long time ago.But if you have something to say about her let's here it.

See there you go again taking things personally I said probably your mother. how am I to know if I rode her or not because I don't know you nor do I care whether she's dead or not as you are just some little troll who it seems cares what's said about his mummy aww. "

You are showing your true colours today.

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

One was probably your mother LOL Well unfortunately my mother is passed away a long time ago.But if you have something to say about her let's here it.

See there you go again taking things personally I said probably your mother. how am I to know if I rode her or not because I don't know you nor do I care whether she's dead or not as you are just some little troll who it seems cares what's said about his mummy aww. You are showing your true colours today."

Have I actually upset you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

See there you go again taking things personally I said probably your mother. how am I to know if I rode her or not because I don't know you nor do I care whether she's dead or not as you are just some little troll who it seems cares what's said about his mummy aww. You are showing your true colours today.

Have I actually upset you? "

No words don't upset me as I can answer back. But let's be honest if I said something like you just said I would be deeply ashamed of myself.

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

See there you go again taking things personally I said probably your mother. how am I to know if I rode her or not because I don't know you nor do I care whether she's dead or not as you are just some little troll who it seems cares what's said about his mummy aww. You are showing your true colours today.

Have I actually upset you? No words don't upset me as I can answer back. But let's be honest if I said something like you just said I would be deeply ashamed of myself."

Well the way you act on here over your past few profiles you should be ashamed but see people get ashamed of different things do I feel ashamed or sorry for saying "one of them could have been your mother" in response to your "funny" comment nope so there you have it. Take that ad you wish

Reply privately

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Years ago a guy gave me an insight into why they send cock pics and it’s not actually because they think we want to see them in fact knowing that someone does not want to see the pic adds to the thrill.

It’s more a case of them getting a thrill my sending them and knowing most likely you will see them even if you don’t want to. Like a flasher.

I don’t mind tasteful shots with a nice body attached to it for my viewing pleasure but close ups aren’t for me. Arsehole pics are way worse i my most humble opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

That esclated quickly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have I actually upset you? No words don't upset me as I can answer back. But let's be honest if I said something like you just said I would be deeply ashamed of myself.

Well the way you act on here over your past few profiles you should be ashamed but see people get ashamed of different things do I feel ashamed or sorry for saying "one of them could have been your mother" in response to your "funny" comment nope so there you have it. Take that ad you wish "

You said much more than that and not for the first time about my Dead mother. I might be a lot of thing but I would never sink so low as to say something insulting about a dead person.

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"That esclated quickly "

Ooppps

I'm sorry for being part of a high jacking of the thread.

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Have I actually upset you? No words don't upset me as I can answer back. But let's be honest if I said something like you just said I would be deeply ashamed of myself.

Well the way you act on here over your past few profiles you should be ashamed but see people get ashamed of different things do I feel ashamed or sorry for saying "one of them could have been your mother" in response to your "funny" comment nope so there you have it. Take that ad you wish You said much more than that and not for the first time about my Dead mother. I might be a lot of thing but I would never sink so low as to say something insulting about a dead person."

If I knew it got to you everytime you tried to troll me I'd have brought up your mummy but it's noted and if you think what I've previously said was shameful you really don't know how dark the depths of my mind can go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That esclated quickly

Ooppps

"

I would advise, its best not to engage with certain individuals on these forums. Its only giving them what they want . People like that thrive on attention , ignoring it will make it go away

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Years ago a guy gave me an insight into why they send cock pics and it’s not actually because they think we want to see them in fact knowing that someone does not want to see the pic adds to the thrill.

It’s more a case of them getting a thrill my sending them and knowing most likely you will see them even if you don’t want to. Like a flasher.

I don’t mind tasteful shots with a nice body attached to it for my viewing pleasure but close ups aren’t for me. Arsehole pics are way worse i my most humble opinion"

Flasher

I get that! But now i actually want one thinly disguised by an aul beige trenchcoat

CJ - where are ya?

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"That esclated quickly

Ooppps

I would advise, its best not to engage with certain individuals on these forums. Its only giving them what they want . People like that thrive on attention , ignoring it will make it go away "

I think it's a mommy issue

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well the way you act on here over your past few profiles you should be ashamed but see people get ashamed of different things do I feel ashamed or sorry for saying "one of them could have been your mother" in response to your "funny" comment nope so there you have it. Take that ad you wish You said much more than that and not for the first time about my Dead mother. I might be a lot of thing but I would never sink so low as to say something insulting about a dead person.

If I knew it got to you everytime you tried to troll me I'd have brought up your mummy but it's noted and if you think what I've previously said was shameful you really don't know how dark the depths of my mind can go. "

Talking ill of the dead in my opinion is as low as a human can sink.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That esclated quickly

Ooppps

I would advise, its best not to engage with certain individuals on these forums. Its only giving them what they want . People like that thrive on attention , ignoring it will make it go away "

So are you OK with people talking I'll of the dead.

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I hate photos of male and female genitalia. They do nothing for me rather see a lady in a sexy dress or even dressed normal what ever she likes to wear .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Arsehole pics are way worse i my most humble opinion"

And nobody likes an arsehole Tiffa

They don't bother me, however some are more pleasing to look at than others. Same as pussy pics. Some look great and others not so. I certainly don't like over the toilet with the bowl full of piss pics. Who does that? Anyway they don't bother me and although I don't ask to see the "penis" before a meet, some not all guy's have no problem sharing.

I do enjoy knowing what's for dinner though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That esclated quickly

Ooppps

I would advise, its best not to engage with certain individuals on these forums. Its only giving them what they want . People like that thrive on attention , ignoring it will make it go away So are you OK with people talking I'll of the dead."

So you'll draw the line at people talking about the dead but you are happy enough to constantly taunt the living??

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Well the way you act on here over your past few profiles you should be ashamed but see people get ashamed of different things do I feel ashamed or sorry for saying "one of them could have been your mother" in response to your "funny" comment nope so there you have it. Take that ad you wish You said much more than that and not for the first time about my Dead mother. I might be a lot of thing but I would never sink so low as to say something insulting about a dead person.

If I knew it got to you everytime you tried to troll me I'd have brought up your mummy but it's noted and if you think what I've previously said was shameful you really don't know how dark the depths of my mind can go. Talking ill of the dead in my opinion is as low as a human can sink."

What's do they care i doubt they are able to read the forums.

Speaking ill of the dead is a bit of a blanket statement so it's not OK to speak I'll of Hitler?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Arsehole pics are way worse i my most humble opinion

They don't bother me, however some are more pleasing to look at than others. Same as pussy pics. Some look great and others not so. I certainly don't like over the toilet with the bowl full of piss pics. Who does that? Anyway they don't bother me and although I don't ask to see the "penis" before a meet, some not all guy's have no problem sharing.

I do enjoy knowing what's for dinner though. "

I dont mind seeing it, as long as that is where the conversation is heading , just because its a sex site diesnt mean one should assume this is ok! Imagine if these guys weroe t go speed dating, Whipping it out and plonking it on the table followed by a "hows you"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oopss, I thought this was the headstone thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont mind seeing it, as long as that is where the conversation is heading , just because its a sex site diesnt mean one should assume this is ok! Imagine if these guys weroe t go speed dating, Whipping it out and plonking it on the table followed by a "hows you" "

I'd probably look the penis in the eye and say "I'm great"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont mind seeing it, as long as that is where the conversation is heading , just because its a sex site diesnt mean one should assume this is ok! Imagine if these guys weroe t go speed dating, Whipping it out and plonking it on the table followed by a "hows you"

I'd probably look the penis in the eye and say "I'm great" "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think someone showed a different side to themselves today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd probably look the penis in the eye and say "I'm great" "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men who think a pic of their meat n 2 veg is a good substitute for a human conversational approach on a swing site just won't ever get it . Continue sending pics uninvited to women but don't bother feigning surprise when all you get in return is blocked n deleted . here's a tip , keep the cock pics to yourself and try being a gentleman first if a woman wants to see it she will ask . And if all you've got going for you is your humungeous knob likely you'll never get past the first mail anyways

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont mind seeing it, as long as that is where the conversation is heading , just because its a sex site diesnt mean one should assume this is ok! Imagine if these guys weroe t go speed dating, Whipping it out and plonking it on the table followed by a "hows you" "

That image is stuck in my head now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That image is stuck in my head now. "

You are welcome

Reply privately

By *harlie141r42Man
over a year ago

galway

Me thinks the lady doth have a valid point

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me thinks the lady doth have a valid point "

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

For the people who obviously don't get on...ignore each other

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Men who think a pic of their meat n 2 veg is a good substitute for a human conversational approach on a swing site just won't ever get it . Continue sending pics uninvited to women but don't bother feigning surprise when all you get in return is blocked n deleted . here's a tip , keep the cock pics to yourself and try being a gentleman first if a woman wants to see it she will ask . And if all you've got going for you is your humungeous knob likely you'll never get past the first mail anyways "

You're right. It's very difficult to balance a laptop to reply when you have a monstrous cock!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would suggest you read this thread if you want to learn about a certain persons behaviour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Men who think a pic of their meat n 2 veg is a good substitute for a human conversational approach on a swing site just won't ever get it . Continue sending pics uninvited to women but don't bother feigning surprise when all you get in return is blocked n deleted . here's a tip , keep the cock pics to yourself and try being a gentleman first if a woman wants to see it she will ask . And if all you've got going for you is your humungeous knob likely you'll never get past the first mail anyways "
im a woman and i can assure you thats a lie. No point in speaking for every female here as we wont meet anyone without cock pics...

jen

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hate photos of male and female genitalia. They do nothing for me rather see a lady in a sexy dress or even dressed normal what ever she likes to wear . "
lol you had your profile photo as a cock pics a couple of weeks back. And you enjoyed our pics not so long ago as well you even fabbed a few and ours are mostly pussy pics lol

Reply privately