Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

App recommendations.

Jump to newest

By *ustin-Sider OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Hey folks.

Was just wondering if any of you can recommend an app that is good for editing photos, ie, blurring out or pixelating faces and that kind of thing.

Something that is user friendly, nothing too complicated.

Thanks in advance for responses.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey folks.

Was just wondering if any of you can recommend an app that is good for editing photos, ie, blurring out or pixelating faces and that kind of thing.

Thanks in advance for responses."

Hello mate,

I use PicArt on my android and it can also be downloaded on the Apple store. It's not hard to use and it should do the job you require it to do. Best of luck .

By *ustin-Sider OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hey folks.

Hello mate,

I use PicArt on my android and it can also be downloaded on the Apple store. It's not hard to use and it should do the job you require it to do. Best of luck . "

Thanks for that. I shall check it out.

By *ustin-Sider OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hey folks.

Hello mate,

I use PicArt on my android and it can also be downloaded on the Apple store. It's not hard to use and it should do the job you require it to do. Best of luck .

Thanks for that. I shall check it out. "

I'm noticing three on the Play Store..... PicArt, PicArt Photo Editor and PicArt Pic Editor. Which one is it you have?

over a year ago

"Hey folks.

Hello mate,

I'm noticing three on the Play Store..... PicArt, PicArt Photo Editor and PicArt Pic Editor. Which one is it you have? "

Just PicsArt.

By *ustin-Sider OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hey folks.

Hello mate,

I'm noticing three on the Play Store..... PicArt, PicArt Photo Editor and PicArt Pic Editor. Which one is it you have?

Just PicsArt. "

I got sorted. Thanks for that.

over a year ago

No problem mate ??

By *taylor122Man
over a year ago

dublin

Appreciate the heads up