Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Just my opinion.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I noticed on the forums if you have a difference of opinion with certain people. You are immediately blocked by their pal's or if they don't block they make sure to take a dig at you ever chance they get on the forums.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I noticed on the forums if you have a difference of opinion with certain people. You are immediately blocked by their pal's or if they don't block they make sure to take a dig at you ever chance they get on the forums."

And you love it

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I noticed on the forums if you have a difference of opinion with certain people. You are immediately blocked by their pal's or if they don't block they make sure to take a dig at you ever chance they get on the forums.

And you love it "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I noticed on the forums if you have a difference of opinion with certain people. You are immediately blocked by their pal's or if they don't block they make sure to take a dig at you ever chance they get on the forums."

Is there a question in that? Does it bother you? I can't imagine you want to converse with them anyway.

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Let it flow right on past ye over your head this is a virtual world for a lot and if it starts to bother you then it's not called having fun

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

It's just my opinion that you like to stir the pot and when you get called on it you play the oh I was just trying to be funny card.

If I didn't think you where just a wind up merchant I'd feel sorry for you but that's exactly what I think you are.

If people block you it's their choice for what ever reason they want.

over a year ago

"I noticed on the forums if you have a difference of opinion with certain people. You are immediately blocked by their pal's or if they don't block they make sure to take a dig at you ever chance they get on the forums.

Is there a question in that? Does it bother you? I can't imagine you want to converse with them anyway. "

No question just an honest opinion. No it certainly don't bother me.

over a year ago

"It's just my opinion that you like to stir the pot and when you get called on it you play the oh I was just trying to be funny card.

If I didn't think you where just a wind up merchant I'd feel sorry for you but that's exactly what I think you are.

If people block you it's their choice for what ever reason they want. "

Well I'm gobsmacked by that post.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

that's fab. a difference of view to the norm or majority will be jumped on. you also have to remember alot on the forums know one another/are friends from meet and greets etc

over a year ago

Man. I wouldn't worry about it, much more to life than forums on a nsa site

over a year ago

"Man. I wouldn't worry about it, much more to life than forums on a nsa site "
Ah I'm not worried about.Just taught it a bit strange.

over a year ago

Agree with you there . There's few them on the forums like that but fuck them do what you want lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Man. I wouldn't worry about it, much more to life than forums on a nsa site Ah I'm not worried about.Just taught it a bit strange."

I don't understand how it's strange. How are you so sure about the order in which it happens? Have you checked all these profiles in advance and spotted that you're not blocked, then after a row rush to check them out again? it's also the same people you've been having disagreements with for the last few years and since you can only be blocked once then surely none of these issues can be current, unless you're incorrect about it happening instantly.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Agree with you there . There's few them on the forums like that but fuck them do what you want lol "

...until you get a ban and have to come back under a different name. Welcome back!

over a year ago

"Man. I wouldn't worry about it, much more to life than forums on a nsa site Ah I'm not worried about.Just taught it a bit strange.

I don't understand how it's strange. How are you so sure about the order in which it happens? Have you checked all these profiles in advance and spotted that you're not blocked, then after a row rush to check them out again? it's also the same people you've been having disagreements with for the last few years and since you can only be blocked once then surely none of these issues can be current, unless you're incorrect about it happening instantly. "

Well I know for a fact some of the people didn't have me blocked before my difference of opinion with a certain person. But they did post on same thread and immediately blocked me.Also the people that didn't block me continue to follow me on the forums mick.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Man. I wouldn't worry about it, much more to life than forums on a nsa site Ah I'm not worried about.Just taught it a bit strange.

I don't understand how it's strange. How are you so sure about the order in which it happens? Have you checked all these profiles in advance and spotted that you're not blocked, then after a row rush to check them out again? it's also the same people you've been having disagreements with for the last few years and since you can only be blocked once then surely none of these issues can be current, unless you're incorrect about it happening instantly. Well I know for a fact some of the people didn't have me blocked before my difference of opinion with a certain person. But they did post on same thread and immediately blocked me.Also the people that didn't block me continue to follow me on the forums mick."

Well you're getting what you want then so your policy is a success. I still don't get why you'd be checking the profiles of people you have zero interest in but that is your own business.

over a year ago

I don't understand how it's strange. How are you so sure about the order in which it happens? Have you checked all these profiles in advance and spotted that you're not blocked, then after a row rush to check them out again? it's also the same people you've been having disagreements with for the last few years and since you can only be blocked once then surely none of these issues can be current, unless you're incorrect about it happening instantly. Well I know for a fact some of the people didn't have me blocked before my difference of opinion with a certain person. But they did post on same thread and immediately blocked me.Also the people that didn't block me continue to follow me on the forums mick.

Well you're getting what you want then so your policy is a success. I still don't get why you'd be checking the profiles of people you have zero interest in but that is your own business. "

I suppose its because I'm nosey mick.But I don't understand what you mean by getting what I want.

over a year ago

I will admit I have you blocked, I'm not in a click or a gang here but I have found you quite argumentative and borderline insulting, on more than 1 occasion when I've had a difference of opinion.

over a year ago

Not sure why the OP would give z wank as to why some profiles have him blocked. Fuck em. Let em off.

At the same time, blocking someone because they have a different opinion or you perceive them as being argumentitive is primary school yard stuff. It's akin to a cat loving 7 year old going home telling her mammy that Johnny isn't very nice because he thinks cats are horrible.

Grow up.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I don't understand how it's strange. How are you so sure about the order in which it happens? Have you checked all these profiles in advance and spotted that you're not blocked, then after a row rush to check them out again? it's also the same people you've been having disagreements with for the last few years and since you can only be blocked once then surely none of these issues can be current, unless you're incorrect about it happening instantly. Well I know for a fact some of the people didn't have me blocked before my difference of opinion with a certain person. But they did post on same thread and immediately blocked me.Also the people that didn't block me continue to follow me on the forums mick.

Well you're getting what you want then so your policy is a success. I still don't get why you'd be checking the profiles of people you have zero interest in but that is your own business. I suppose its because I'm nosey mick.But I don't understand what you mean by getting what I want."

Of course you do.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Not sure why the OP would give z wank as to why some profiles have him blocked. Fuck em. Let em off.

At the same time, blocking someone because they have a different opinion or you perceive them as being argumentitive is primary school yard stuff. It's akin to a cat loving 7 year old going home telling her mammy that Johnny isn't very nice because he thinks cats are horrible.

Grow up. "

No, it's more akin to a cat loving 7 year old going home and telling his mammy that he doesn't want to bring his cat over to Johnny's house because Johnny thinks cats are horrible.

over a year ago

Well you're getting what you want then so your policy is a success. I still don't get why you'd be checking the profiles of people you have zero interest in but that is your own business. I suppose its because I'm nosey mick.But I don't understand what you mean by getting what I want.

Of course you do. "

Would you mind expanding on that mick.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Well you're getting what you want then so your policy is a success. I still don't get why you'd be checking the profiles of people you have zero interest in but that is your own business. I suppose its because I'm nosey mick.But I don't understand what you mean by getting what I want.

Of course you do. Would you mind expanding on that mick."

Lol

over a year ago

Of course you do. Would you mind expanding on that mick.

Lol

"

Take that as no.

over a year ago

"I will admit I have you blocked, I'm not in a click or a gang here but I have found you quite argumentative and borderline insulting, on more than 1 occasion when I've had a difference of opinion. "
Can't remember having an argument or insulting you.

over a year ago

"Not sure why the OP would give z wank as to why some profiles have him blocked. Fuck em. Let em off.

Grow up.

No, it's more akin to a cat loving 7 year old going home and telling his mammy that he doesn't want to bring his cat over to Johnny's house because Johnny thinks cats are horrible. "

Ah johnny would not understand the fun you can have with a pussy.

over a year ago

Oponions online are like assholes...everyone has one

...also everyone has the potential to be one behind a keyboard.

over a year ago

I don't understand how it's strange. How are you so sure about the order in which it happens? Have you checked all these profiles in advance and spotted that you're not blocked, then after a row rush to check them out again? it's also the same people you've been having disagreements with for the last few years and since you can only be blocked once then surely none of these issues can be current, unless you're incorrect about it happening instantly. Well I know for a fact some of the people didn't have me blocked before my difference of opinion with a certain person. But they did post on same thread and immediately blocked me.Also the people that didn't block me continue to follow me on the forums mick."

You really should practice what you preach, you always followed my posts and continued to do it for some time, being antagonistic will get you blocked

over a year ago

You really should practice what you preach, you always followed my posts and continued to do it for some time, being antagonistic will get you blocked "

You should be so Lucky.

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

Isn't that film the "trolls" a great film?

over a year ago

"Isn't that film the "trolls" a great film?

"

?

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

?"

Not see it no ??

over a year ago

?

Not see it no ?? "

No who starred in it.

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

?

Not see it no ?? No who starred in it."

GoogLe it if ye really wanna know

over a year ago

?

Not see it no ?? No who starred in it.

GoogLe it if ye really wanna know "

Why would I Google (IT).I thought we were talking about a film about Trolls.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

What I don't get is the passive aggressive stance taken by some against other forum posters and then express their surprise at the reactions of others towards them.like asking someone to expand on a point that is clearly self explanatory in the hope that they will break forum rules and then runing to mammy crying foul.

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

?

GoogLe it if ye really wanna know Why would I Google (IT).I thought we were talking about a film about Trolls."

You asked who starred in it... I said Google to find out ... how is that confusing to you ?

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

"What I don't get is the passive aggressive stance taken by some against other forum posters and then express their surprise at the reactions of others towards them.like asking someone to expand on a point that is clearly self explanatory in the hope that they will break forum rules and then runing to mammy crying foul."

Yes ... agree cj...

over a year ago

?

GoogLe it if ye really wanna know Why would I Google (IT).I thought we were talking about a film about Trolls.

You asked who starred in it... I said Google to find out ... how is that confusing to you ? "

Lol

over a year ago

"What I don't get is the passive aggressive stance taken by some against other forum posters and then express their surprise at the reactions of others towards them.like asking someone to expand on a point that is clearly self explanatory in the hope that they will break forum rules and then runing to mammy crying foul."
Noting like that on this thread c.j.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

?

GoogLe it if ye really wanna know Why would I Google (IT).I thought we were talking about a film about Trolls.

You asked who starred in it... I said Google to find out ... how is that confusing to you ? "

Sur some poor craters are so easily confused u just put two shovels against a wall and ask them take there pick and they are totally baffled

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

?

You asked who starred in it... I said Google to find out ... how is that confusing to you ?

Sur some poor craters are so easily confused u just put two shovels against a wall and ask them take there pick and they are totally baffled "

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"What I don't get is the passive aggressive stance taken by some against other forum posters and then express their surprise at the reactions of others towards them.like asking someone to expand on a point that is clearly self explanatory in the hope that they will break forum rules and then runing to mammy crying foul. Noting like that on this thread c.j."

U must be reading a different thread

over a year ago

?

Sur some poor craters are so easily confused u just put two shovels against a wall and ask them take there pick and they are totally baffled "

I didn't get where I am today c.j and not know the difference between a Pick and shovel.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

I agree with you op there Is a clique on here and if you don't follow their opinions ..your gone

over a year ago

I don't believe there is a clique, I certainly don't see it, nor would it be something I would be part of.

over a year ago

"I agree with you op there Is a clique on here and if you don't follow their opinions ..your gone"

Where and whom is the clique

I don't see any

I'm not part of any

over a year ago

Man I wouldn't take notice cause if they didn't feel like there been childish they wouldn't blocked ye simple!!

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

There certainly is a clique on here..no doubts at all

over a year ago

"I agree with you op there Is a clique on here and if you don't follow their opinions ..your gone

I don't see any

I'm not part of any"

I believe they use some code word or so I have been told.

over a year ago

"I agree with you op there Is a clique on here and if you don't follow their opinions ..your gone

I don't see any

I'm not part of any I believe they use some code word or so I have been told."

And what's that code word then?

over a year ago

I don't see any

I'm not part of any I believe they use some code word or so I have been told.

And what's that code word then?"

Its top secret only the clique know what it is.

over a year ago

I don't see any

And what's that code word then? Its top secret only the clique know what it is."

Must be a imaginery one unless ur setting one up urself

over a year ago

I don't see any

And what's that code word then? Its top secret only the clique know what it is.

Must be a imaginery one unless ur setting one up urself "

No its true I would never tell a lie.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Ah not the "clique" thing again!

This up there with the conspiracy theorists.

Is it not Friday night in everyone else's world? Have a few drinks and a laugh will ye.

Anytime more than one person blocks somebody, this rises its head again. "Oh, they're ganging up on me"

No, they aren't. People see or are involved in a discussion. There's different points of view expressed and, in some cases, that's enough for a person to decide they wouldn't get on with a person with those views, so they block them, saving themselves from further discussion with same.

If anyone has a problem with that, they need to look inwards, rather than outwards.

Yes, it's a public forum, where views can be expressed freely (within admin rules, which I don't always agree with) but if there are consequences as a result, consider it part of the price of free speech.

If someone doesn't want to listen to you any further, that's their entitlement and we should accept that.

Rant over, I'm going back to the Fab bar.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I don't see any

And what's that code word then?"

“fluggaenkdechioebolsen” ??

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"There certainly is a clique on here..no doubts at all"

Hey jacky boy come over to my thread and join me for a drink. I'll choose one for you to relax!

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"There certainly is a clique on here..no doubts at all

Hey jacky boy come over to my thread and join me for a drink. I'll choose one for you to relax! "

why would I do such a thing

over a year ago

"What I don't get is the passive aggressive stance taken by some against other forum posters and then express their surprise at the reactions of others towards them.like asking someone to expand on a point that is clearly self explanatory in the hope that they will break forum rules and then runing to mammy crying foul. Noting like that on this thread c.j.

U must be reading a different thread "

Just wanted to make something clear.I did not try to get anyone to break the rules on this thread so I could get them into trouble.Anyone that posted on this thread done it on of their own free will.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Hey jacky boy come over to my thread and join me for a drink. I'll choose one for you to relax!

why would I do such a thing"

Yay jack used the quote button

Pretty soon he wont have to mash all his food

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Yay jack used the quote button

Pretty soon he wont have to mash all his food "

hilarious comment from a mental midget haha

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

why would I do such a thing"

It was just a simple friendly invite, I wasn't aware that you don't do virtual drinks. Anyhow too late the bar is long closed.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

It was just a simple friendly invite, I wasn't aware that you don't do virtual drinks. Anyhow too late the bar is long closed. "

I'll find a real bar today with friendly patrons

Post new Message to Thread