Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Party Invites

Jump to newest

By *ightRideher OP   Man
over a year ago

Waterford

I'm trying to get my name on lists to various parties only to be told I have to be party verified ... How am I meant to get verified if someone doesn't stick me on a list soon ... Head wrecking at this stage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Exactly my point

over a year ago

Hi guys i org partys from time to time but i would have to meet u first to be happy to invite u i org hikes every month and its from them i pick my party guests

over a year ago

"I'm trying to get my name on lists to various parties only to be told I have to be party verified ... How am I meant to get verified if someone doesn't stick me on a list soon ... Head wrecking at this stage "

The thinking behind that is probably that someone could be fantastic one to one, but unable to 'perform' in a group setting. I know you can't know till you try, but there you have it.

over a year ago

What i am looking for is how respectful guys are around ladys so on a 3 hours hike i can see if they can chat and mix well without being crude or pushy its too late when u invite them into your home for a party so lads if u want invites to partys u have to go to socials first

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"I'm trying to get my name on lists to various parties only to be told I have to be party verified ... How am I meant to get verified if someone doesn't stick me on a list soon ... Head wrecking at this stage

The thinking behind that is probably that someone could be fantastic one to one, but unable to 'perform' in a group setting. I know you can't know till you try, but there you have it. "

By *ightRideher OP   Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"I'm trying to get my name on lists to various parties only to be told I have to be party verified ... How am I meant to get verified if someone doesn't stick me on a list soon ... Head wrecking at this stage

The thinking behind that is probably that someone could be fantastic one to one, but unable to 'perform' in a group setting. I know you can't know till you try, but there you have it.

Exactly you don't no till you try haha "

By *ightRideher OP   Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"What i am looking for is how respectful guys are around ladys so on a 3 hours hike i can see if they can chat and mix well without being crude or pushy its too late when u invite them into your home for a party so lads if u want invites to partys u have to go to socials first"

Keep me in mind for your next hike please

Post new Message to Thread