Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Weird turn offs?

Jump to newest

By *aythekidd OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlow

So we all have our turn offs, too old, too young, too tall, too short, too hairy, not hairy enough, whatever. Everyone is different and there's no use arguing or getting upset about it.

But what I want to know is, excluding the standard stuff, do any of you have any unusual or peculiar turn offs? For example....

If I see someone I like eat a pack of crisps then that's me done....I just can't

Anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

What you mean if some one you like eats a packet of crisps they turn you off . Would not turn me off .

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Some one did turn me off talking about having sex with your family that's sick I think . It was supposed to be a woman but think it must have been a guy .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If she takes of socks/stockings by pulling them from the toes...??.. out of there...

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

A noisey eater. Can't stand it, can't be near anyone who makes noise when they chew. I want to physically hurt them to make it stop.

That would turn me off big time.

It's called Misophonia.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"So we all have our turn offs, too old, too young, too tall, too short, too hairy, not hairy enough, whatever. Everyone is different and there's no use arguing or getting upset about it.

But what I want to know is, excluding the standard stuff, do any of you have any unusual or peculiar turn offs? For example....

If I see someone I like eat a pack of crisps then that's me done....I just can't

Anyone else?"

Better cancel that trip to tayto park I'd planned for us so.

over a year ago

What turns us off, turns us off. It's not weird to us, if that makes sense

over a year ago

There's s omething about seeing someone making a rollie on a night out just turns me off

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

People who turn up a meets or parties and are a bit smelly.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

OMG how could you not have a good shower and some nice aftershave to meet people .

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"People who turn up a meets or parties and are a bit smelly. "

Aaarrra ffs. Nooooooo

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Those shots we did Jay... soooooo not a fan. Never again

For me : noisy eaters, hairy shoulders/backs, people that constantly talk about themselves and how good they are 'at it', and top of my list is ignorance. I just can't tolerate it

Tina

over a year ago

Arrogance, cockyness, and bad teeth.

By *andyrackkyMan
over a year ago

South

Being too cocky, women wearing "flats" or flip flops late in the night and number one....people that try to finish your sentences/cut across conversations

over a year ago

I can't stand anyone that's mean, the kind that always disappear when it's their round when out with a group or constantly complaining about the price of things..that would be a turn off for me and I wouldn't meet them

over a year ago

People who look around the room... Over my head when chatting... Who are they looking for. Being short (and boring) this happens a lot to me

By *aythekidd OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlow

"So we all have our turn offs, too old, too young, too tall, too short, too hairy, not hairy enough, whatever. Everyone is different and there's no use arguing or getting upset about it.

Anyone else?

Better cancel that trip to tayto park I'd planned for us so. "

We could go on Halloween, for me that would be the equivalent of a horror house

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

Women who drink pints.

I dont know why.

Half a pint or glass of wine is grand but there is something not right about a woman drinking a pint.

But opinions are like arseholes, we all have them.

By *onbonsnaxMan
over a year ago

dublin

"People who look around the room... Over my head when chatting... Who are they looking for. Being short (and boring) this happens a lot to me "

I have the same problem

over a year ago

"People who look around the room... Over my head when chatting... Who are they looking for. Being short (and boring) this happens a lot to me

I have the same problem "

Sorry to hear you are boring too...

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Anyone else?

We could go on Halloween, for me that would be the equivalent of a horror house "

We could dress up as Mr.&Mrs. Potato head. The sexy version of course

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"A noisey eater. Can't stand it, can't be near anyone who makes noise when they chew. I want to physically hurt them to make it stop.

It's called Misophonia.

"

This

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Too much aftershave

over a year ago

Washing hanging on radiators in the background of fab pictures.

In fact, any mess in the background of profile pictures. Kids toys, kid cots especially with the child still in it (yes i actually seen that in a picture on fab)

Basically any clutter.

I always think it she can't clean the house up, does she clean herself

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Washing hanging on radiators in the background of fab pictures.

In fact, any mess in the background of profile pictures. Kids toys, kid cots especially with the child still in it (yes i actually seen that in a picture on fab)

Basically any clutter.

I always think it she can't clean the house up, does she clean herself "

. Or pics over/beside a toilet.

By *aythekidd OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlow

Anyone else?

We could dress up as Mr.&Mrs. Potato head. The sexy version of course "

So since Mr & Mrs Potato head don't wear clones.... essentially we just need to get hats right?

over a year ago

"Washing hanging on radiators in the background of fab pictures.

Basically any clutter.

I always think it she can't clean the house up, does she clean herself

. Or pics over/beside a toilet. "

I hate pics like that horrible!

Or dick pics taken inside a glass...

over a year ago

Text speak in messages, words like dis,dem,dat. I mean it’s one extra letter to write the word properly! It really irritates me and would definitely turn me off someone.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Text speak in messages, words like dis,dem,dat. I mean it’s one extra letter to write the word properly! It really irritates me and would definitely turn me off someone. "

W8, do u nvr rite lik dat?

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Guy getting ready to play and leaving his socks on.. NOOOOOO!!

Mrs Kink

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk

"Text speak in messages, words like dis,dem,dat. I mean it’s one extra letter to write the word properly! It really irritates me and would definitely turn me off someone. "

We are much the same. People who don't take the time to spell properly or can't string a coherent sentence together really puts us off. Just saw a profile for a couple on here over 7 years in their 40/50's and it looked like it was written by a child.

over a year ago

"A noisey eater. Can't stand it, can't be near anyone who makes noise when they chew. I want to physically hurt them to make it stop.

It's called Misophonia.

"

Same !! That drives me nuts !!

over a year ago

Specially from someone in their 40's/50's.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Anyone else?

We could dress up as Mr.&Mrs. Potato head. The sexy version of course

So since Mr & Mrs Potato head don't wear clones.... essentially we just need to get hats right? "

Yep....just hats. .

By *ailburkeMan
over a year ago

near you

"Guy getting ready to play and leaving his socks on.. NOOOOOO!!

Mrs Kink

"

Like put in the effort tack off your socks guys (not the rubber one though thats very important )

Post new Message to Thread