Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ignorant fabbers!!!!!!

Jump to newest

By *oshua2659 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Nothing worse than coming across ignorant users , a bit of manners never killed anyone ! Regardless who mails me I respond wether it be that I'm interested or not ... What are peoples thoughts on this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Site rules no response no interest simple

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Block them, and in a month they will wonder why half the site has them blocked.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Site rules no response no interest simple "

This^^.... plus 90% will send another message asking why?

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Site rules no response no interest simple

This^^.... plus 90% will send another message asking why?"

Why

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

its really not that simple.. i use to reply thanks but no thanks to get nothing but abuse back or the but whys.. so not responding saves all that hassle.. plus site rules no response no interest.. except and move on most of us do

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Nothing worse than coming across ignorant users , a bit of manners never killed anyone ! Regardless who mails me I respond wether it be that I'm interested or not ... What are peoples thoughts on this ? "

How many mails a week do you get/reply to?

How long does each mail take to reply to?

Some people get so many mails that the time required to reply would take up all there free time.

So pull up your big boy pants and get on with life and stop moaning because people won't reply to you

over a year ago

I would rather get a no reply as I know then they are not interested rather than a message saying not interested. It's just a waste of my time opening that message.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Site rules no response no interest simple

This^^.... plus 90% will send another message asking why?

Why "

over a year ago

U did not reply to me first time sweetlips !!! I sent u a sneeky second mesaage . Now that would mave being a shame if i had not

over a year ago

"Block them, and in a month they will wonder why half the site has them blocked."

But they won't because no reply is a reply so it means theyre not interested, therefore the blocker/s won't be missed

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

For us its the fact that between 90 - 95% of folks who send us a message don't read our profile, those that do we always reply.

That's not just single guys, who we think get a little bit too much bad press but couples too.

As far a we are concerned, if you can't be bothered reading the profile you won't be bothered either turning up for a meet or some other thing you can't be bothered doing.

Its worked ok for us, as all the single guys and couples we have met have all taken time to read the profile in full and been great company. Just our thoughts.

Have fun. xx

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Niall has a habit of opening our mail if he's on a break in work.

If it's a male or male half of a couple sending a mail to me he doesn't answer about 90% of the time. Leaving it to me.

The trouble is, he forgets to tell me it's there and then other messages come in and I don't see said mail so I don't be replying.

No ignorance intended.

Tina

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"U did not reply to me first time sweetlips !!! I sent u a sneeky second mesaage . Now that would mave being a shame if i had not "

lmao it must of gotten lost first time.. i blame the postman hes a fecker sometimes .lucky ur second one didnt ..sure now we share it all

over a year ago

"Nothing worse than coming across ignorant users , a bit of manners never killed anyone ! Regardless who mails me I respond wether it be that I'm interested or not ... What are peoples thoughts on this ? "

I think you are a fab hero.

over a year ago

It must be, what, a week? since we've had a thread with someone whinging about not getting a response to their message. A new thread on the subject has been long overdue, thanks OP.

over a year ago

"Nothing worse than coming across ignorant users , a bit of manners never killed anyone ! Regardless who mails me I respond wether it be that I'm interested or not ... What are peoples thoughts on this ?

Some people get so many mails that the time required to reply would take up all there free time.

So pull up your big boy pants and get on with life and stop moaning because people won't reply to you"

Aren't you the lucky man getting all those messages.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Nothing worse than coming across ignorant users , a bit of manners never killed anyone ! Regardless who mails me I respond wether it be that I'm interested or not ... What are peoples thoughts on this ?

So pull up your big boy pants and get on with life and stop moaning because people won't reply to you Aren't you the lucky man getting all those messages."

And where did I say I get lots of messages??

over a year ago

So pull up your big boy pants and get on with life and stop moaning because people won't reply to you Aren't you the lucky man getting all those messages.

And where did I say I get lots of messages?? "

How would you know what messages other people get.Its only hearsay.

over a year ago

"Site rules no response no interest simple "
where dof u get that rule mama

over a year ago

"Site rules no response no interest simple where dof u get that rule mama "

https://m.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#noreply

over a year ago

I'll reply....honestly I will..... lol....

over a year ago

They get loads messages and cant reply to them all is what I've seen them say on similar posts to this apparently you have stand out so so few handstands or something lol

By *oshua2659 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

This thread also sums up the amount of smart arses on this also !

By *oshua2659 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"They get loads messages and cant reply to them all is what I've seen them say on similar posts to this apparently you have stand out so so few handstands or something lol "

Agreed!

By *auraDanaWoman
over a year ago

Passage ish

"its really not that simple.. i use to reply thanks but no thanks to get nothing but abuse back or the but whys.. so not responding saves all that hassle.. plus site rules no response no interest.. except and move on most of us do "

over a year ago

"It must be, what, a week? since we've had a thread with someone whinging about not getting a response to their message. A new thread on the subject has been long overdue, thanks OP. "

This

over a year ago

The one thing that really annoys me is ....you mail someone because of there profile ...that ask you to include a face pic and you do....then they block you...WTF

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

"This thread also sums up the amount of smart arses on this also ! "

Also shows how immature you are, the response you get to mails may dwindle a little.

over a year ago

You meet ignorant people in every walk of life and no doubt there's ignorant people on here.

However, people that don't reply to messages are not ignorant, more likely they just read the faqs!

There's also different definitions of ignorant...

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I am not going to quote stats as I have no idea how many but I do know the following is happening...

A % are sending mails without reading profiles therefore reducing their chances before your profile is even looked at...this is done by all types, single guy's, girls, TVs and couples but the single guy's do tend to be the biggest offenders of this in my experience. To counteract this you can filter up pretty tight on your profile to stop people that you are not interested in from messaging you in the first place! I think that's a bit unreasonable to complain for example that guys under 30 keep messaging you without reading that you only want 35 years upwards...fix your filters. And as for the ones that don't read a profile before sending message... accept that no response means no interest not permission to rant on the forums. It's tough for all here but easier for some. The solution is in both parties hand's.

We don't respond to rude, pushy or obvious non readers but do make the time to reply to any other respectful mail's. It's not 100s and 1000s of message's as our filters are tight as a virgin then there is Foo to get past

Madame Boo

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Ah here! I've misread the facts. I was thinking that my Inbox was suffering from tumbles and now I read this.

I'm ecstatic! Now I know my Inbox is actually crammed to the rafters..... with No Reply's

over a year ago

"This thread also sums up the amount of smart arses on this also !

Also shows how immature you are, the response you get to mails may dwindle a little. "

Why does saying what he thinks make him immature or effect his chances of getting a reply.

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

Also shows how immature you are, the response you get to mails may dwindle a little. Why does saying what he thinks make him immature or effect his chances of getting a reply."

Well firstly , now this is my reading of his first post, he seems to be mailing lots of people and getting no reply, so what shite is he sending.

Secondly after coming on to rant about getting no replies , when people have replied trying explaining to him the annoyance folk can get on here , he calls people smart arses.

So your dammed if you do and dammed if you dont.

Just my opinion. Mr C.

over a year ago

Also shows how immature you are, the response you get to mails may dwindle a little. Why does saying what he thinks make him immature or effect his chances of getting a reply.

Well firstly , now this is my reading of his first post, he seems to be mailing lots of people and getting no reply, so what shite is he sending.

Secondly after coming on to rant about getting no replies , when people have replied trying explaining to him the annoyance folk can get on here , he calls people smart arses.

Just my opinion. Mr C. "

I just see a guy saying what he thinks.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Also shows how immature you are, the response you get to mails may dwindle a little. Why does saying what he thinks make him immature or effect his chances of getting a reply.

Just my opinion. Mr C. I just see a guy saying what he thinks."

I'm not following your logic here. Aren't you criticising the above poster for also saying what he thinks?

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Just my opinion. Mr C. I just see a guy saying what he thinks.

I'm not following your logic here. Aren't you criticising the above poster for also saying what he thinks? "

^^^^^^^

Boom

over a year ago

There was a thread the other day asking how many messages women here had and the numbers are staggering. I'm sure some of those messages are nice but a lot of them are probably cut and paste or rude so I can't blame people for just deleting a message if they don't want to go any further but if they like your messages they'll message back it's that simple. So put a bit of effort in and don't mail every women and couple within a 5 mile radius. Simples!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"There was a thread the other day asking how many messages women here had and the numbers are staggering. I'm sure some of those messages are nice but a lot of them are probably cut and paste or rude so I can't blame people for just deleting a message if they don't want to go any further but if they like your messages they'll message back it's that simple. So put a bit of effort in and don't mail every women and couple within a 5 mile radius. Simples! "

Unless you've read a different thread, on the one I've read about how many messages there was no staggering figures. The highest number was 45 and of those half could be from one and the same guy you're having a conversation with.

over a year ago

I'm not following your logic here. Aren't you criticising the above poster for also saying what he thinks? "

Were did I criticize anyone on this thread.I just asked a question.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm not following your logic here. Aren't you criticising the above poster for also saying what he thinks? Were did I criticize anyone on this thread.I just asked a question."

There's no question in what I quoted, just implied criticism.

over a year ago

Nothing worse than ignorant and/or arrogant people especially on line as it seems to be taken more personally. I do understand that ladies get much much more mail than us men

(fuck sake there's days I'd love something in my in box lol)

So it's hard for some men to accept that they might be the 40 or 50th person to send a silly message that day.

Personally i just reply "Thanks"

over a year ago

I'm not following your logic here. Aren't you criticising the above poster for also saying what he thinks? Were did I criticize anyone on this thread.I just asked a question.

There's no question in what I quoted, just implied criticism. "

You lost me their mick.

By *oshua2659 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Just my opinion. Mr C. "

No no no , mr c I know how to construct a message I'm not sending over anything explicit plus I'm not bombarding everything with a pulse with a mail. I'm filtering through finding women who i tick boxes for sending them a genuine mail nothing generic ,whom they read and nothing comes back , myself personally when the shoe is on the other foot I believe it common cursoity to say thanks but no thanks , maybe its how certain people are brought up ie manners! The people I'm referring to as smart arses are folk like you to be exact , immature ? For what voicing my opinion there was no rant it was a topic of discussion and correct me if I'm wrong is that not what these forums are for?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Just my opinion. Mr C.

No no no , mr c I know how to construct a message I'm not sending over anything explicit plus I'm not bombarding everything with a pulse with a mail. I'm filtering through finding women who i tick boxes for sending them a genuine mail nothing generic ,whom they read and nothing comes back , myself personally when the shoe is on the other foot I believe it common cursoity to say thanks but no thanks , maybe its how certain people are brought up ie manners! The people I'm referring to as smart arses are folk like you to be exact , immature ? For what voicing my opinion there was no rant it was a topic of discussion and correct me if I'm wrong is that not what these forums are for? "

You didn't read the bit in the FAQ about how nó reply means no interest, did you? Also, you're presuming that because you receive a manageable amount of messages that everyone should be able to reply to each one. I was in the presence of a female member here one after when she checked her inbox. She had received 15 messages from 15 individuals in the 30 minutes since she had last checked. I certainly wouldn't be able to handle that many every day. That's only half an hour, remember.

over a year ago

You are on over a year and have not had a meet or verification if i was a lady i would not meet u go to a social put some work into it as site is not just text a ride you would be better off starting new profile as on a year no meets equals something wrong to the ladys thats my opinion and what ladys tell me

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Ah I see love is in the air as per usual on the forums

over a year ago

Nope thats good advice to the op its a numbers game and we are against the odds so need to stand out

over a year ago

as with most things,the truth/fact lies somewhere in between ignorance and the fact that huge amount of mails mean its difficult to reply too everyone

over a year ago

"You are on over a year and have not had a meet or verification if i was a lady i would not meet u go to a social put some work into it as site is not just text a ride you would be better off starting new profile as on a year no meets equals something wrong to the ladys thats my opinion and what ladys tell me "
Another man talking for the ladies don't you think the ladies are able to talk for themselves.

over a year ago

He asked how to get meets i gave him my option right or wrong and from chatting to people i have being on and odf swinging for 20 years and when i come back it is always hard to get going again he asked a question and advice

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

Just my opinion. Mr C.

No no no , mr c I know how to construct a message I'm not sending over anything explicit plus I'm not bombarding everything with a pulse with a mail. I'm filtering through finding women who i tick boxes for sending them a genuine mail nothing generic ,whom they read and nothing comes back , myself personally when the shoe is on the other foot I believe it common cursoity to say thanks but no thanks , maybe its how certain people are brought up ie manners! The people I'm referring to as smart arses are folk like you to be exact , immature ? For what voicing my opinion there was no rant it was a topic of discussion and correct me if I'm wrong is that not what these forums are for? "

Have just changed our profile text that Mr C is now a smart arse, thanks for the heads up and good look in your search here

By *oshua2659 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Just my opinion. Mr C.

No no no , mr c I know how to construct a message I'm not sending over anything explicit plus I'm not bombarding everything with a pulse with a mail. I'm filtering through finding women who i tick boxes for sending them a genuine mail nothing generic ,whom they read and nothing comes back , myself personally when the shoe is on the other foot I believe it common cursoity to say thanks but no thanks , maybe its how certain people are brought up ie manners! The people I'm referring to as smart arses are folk like you to be exact , immature ? For what voicing my opinion there was no rant it was a topic of discussion and correct me if I'm wrong is that not what these forums are for?

Have just changed our profile text that Mr C is now a smart arse, thanks for the heads up and good look in your search here"

over a year ago

We have blocked single guys from mailing us and deleted 359 unread messages. As we are not meeting now being honest we do not have the time too reply too every single one of them. Its in the sites FAQ something you should look at if theres no reply take it as a no thanks and move on.. theres no rule too say that us females have too reply too every message..

Jen

Post new Message to Thread