Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Are you an over thinker?

Jump to newest

By *un4too OP   Couple
over a year ago

north cork

So do you overthink things? Make things that are small in reality out to be big things in your head? It can cause anxiety to go through the roof. I tend to downplay the bigger things and overthink the smaller things. Surely im not alone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Maybe you're over thinking it

By *rownForFunMan
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

Yes. But I have learnt how to surpass it as sometimes it is so stressful that you can be sick.

By *un4too OP   Couple
over a year ago

north cork

"Maybe you're over thinking it "

Well done Sherlock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So do you overthink things? Make things that are small in reality out to be big things in your head? It can cause anxiety to go through the roof. I tend to downplay the bigger things and overthink the smaller things. Surely im not alone "

I'm the exact same...and the resultant anxiety is a total bitch. I feel your pain x

over a year ago

"So do you overthink things? Make things that are small in reality out to be big things in your head? It can cause anxiety to go through the roof. I tend to downplay the bigger things and overthink the smaller things. Surely im not alone "

I totally get what you mean , I am the exact same

over a year ago

You sound a bit like me, OP.

You’re not alone x

over a year ago

Yes I do the same, I stress about insignificant things and put things I should worry about to the back of my head

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Yes I do the same, I stress about insignificant things and put things I should worry about to the back of my head"

How do you feel about guns?

I don't recommend you put them to the back of your head!

over a year ago

I just do and take action, figure out how to solve it and do it that's my approach in a calm manner.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Yes. But I have learnt how to surpass it as sometimes it is so stressful that you can be sick. "

This^^^^.

over a year ago

The replies seem to suggest it's mostly the women afflicted by this

For balance I'm the same, with relation to fab, have I been too communicative, should I scale it back, what if she thinks I'm losing interest, does my cock look good in this picture, what if she doesn't like it. FUCK! I need a drink

over a year ago

Do ut all the time so much so that when it happens i have to imagine its was soneone elses scenario so i get logical view of whatever it is x meditation is brilliant too

over a year ago

Where we suppose to meet at this time? Is this really the place we were going to meet up? Is it actually friday today? Where we even meeting today? Do I actually know you? Do you really exist. Do I exist?... I hear ya

over a year ago

Yep

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

I'm a bitch for it

I over think a lot

Have gone through stages where I lose sleep worrying. I'm my own worst enemy

Tina