Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

BBM? Yes Big Beautiful Men

Jump to newest

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

So, as a result of the latest BBW thread, I said I'd post this. It's selfishly out of interest/curiosity, as my pics hint at anyway.

However I do think it's a topic rarely discussed, amid the plethora of same old same old. Also one I think many of the folks on here might like to discuss, hence the post.

So, how many of you ladies prefer a more rounded guy?

Those of us who carry a keg, rather than a six pack.

Any particular reasons why would be interesting to read and anything else you fancy noting, from an historical experience nugget, to a particular niche favourite element. All would be appreciated.

For any "fat shamers" thinking of responding, work away and those who hold you in high regard will dwindle accordingly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Bumping for the morning crew.

Almost an oxymoron

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally I prefer a man with love handles!

More to hold onto!

There’s something about a Dad bod!

Regardless of what your body is like it’s all about the chemistry and each to their own as they say x

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I love big men. Big hairy men an added bonus.. just sayin.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like big men, being a short arsed five foot I like someone taller than me and as I'm fat chick I don't want to suffocate anyone. That said my partner is very slim and when we met first I didn't think we would click physically but a slim gent can be very nubile and I love that. So variety is the spice of life.

The only kind of person I don't like, male female or other is someone who is cruel and cold.

Attraction doesn't come in one size fits all and society shouldn't have any influence on the decisions on who is acceptable to fancy. But we all know that society and media does influence us.

I listened to a podcast on nudity with a live audience and they asked the women had they ever hidden their bodies... Felt shame. Etc... Most of the women did. Same question to the men and they didn't have the same hangups.

So perhaps the reason we have so many bbw threads is women... All women all shapes and sizes (and heights) need some sort of peer affirmation that they are OK?

Right sorry for the ramble... But my fat ass needs the exercise

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

This is the best one yet a BBM lol I heard the all now . Well I'm probably a BBM lol .

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I like big men, being a short arsed five foot I like someone taller than me and as I'm fat chick I don't want to suffocate anyone. That said my partner is very slim and when we met first I didn't think we would click physically but a slim gent can be very nubile and I love that. So variety is the spice of life.

The only kind of person I don't like, male female or other is someone who is cruel and cold.

Attraction doesn't come in one size fits all and society shouldn't have any influence on the decisions on who is acceptable to fancy. But we all know that society and media does influence us.

I listened to a podcast on nudity with a live audience and they asked the women had they ever hidden their bodies... Felt shame. Etc... Most of the women did. Same question to the men and they didn't have the same hangups.

So perhaps the reason we have so many bbw threads is women... All women all shapes and sizes (and heights) need some sort of peer affirmation that they are OK?

Right sorry for the ramble... But my fat ass needs the exercise

"

Well said

Post new Message to Thread