Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Limerick Friday 29th

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

As a newbie its hard to get verified as we all know and there arent too many clubs where I live so thats ruled out.

I have been trying to set up a little social meet and greet for the last week, for Friday 29th in Limerick at a bar near Georges Quay.

Ive had a little interest but I wanted to open this up on here for discussion to see if anyone would like to meet up with other genuine fabbers. Hoping for a mix of verified and unverified so that the latter can join the ranks of those likely to get noticed on here lol...

Im out that night nearby with work colleagues and am hoping to have people meet up around 9pm if anyone fancies it.

Id also welcome anyones input on etiquette etc as all Im looking is for people to have a laugh and a drink and to make a few new fab friends.

Comments or suggestions all welcome either here or PM me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

ah well... that didnt get as many responses as I hoped haha

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Give it a chance it's only up 2 hrs most are still at work or busy with kids and home work

This time of year I am extremely bust but if I can manage an hr I'd pop by

By *r Connie LingusMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Might be a bit short notice for some people

over a year ago

Yes Id say youre both correct... I was just hoping that the invites I have been sending all week etc to people in the local area and then putting it up in here might gather a handful.

To be honest Id be happy if I got 4 or 5 genuine fabbers just to chat and exchange stories and laughs and of course manage to get myself verified

If it doesnt work out I wont lose any sleep lol.. I am sure a coffee will be easy enough to set up with someone.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Prob short notice but you never know the nite is still young

By *r Connie LingusMan
over a year ago

Limerick

I never got an invite

over a year ago

"I never got an invite "

I didnt know you till today

I had been inviting any folk I came across that are local and just putting up status updates.

consider this an invite lol

tbh I think you were right and its all bit short notice so I will play by ear tomorrow and if anyones out and about nearby we can try and meet

By *r Connie LingusMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"I never got an invite

I didnt know you till today

I had been inviting any folk I came across that are local and just putting up status updates.

consider this an invite lol

tbh I think you were right and its all bit short notice so I will play by ear tomorrow and if anyones out and about nearby we can try and meet "

Never know

I might pop in for a bit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Snookered for Friday night myself ..

Post new Message to Thread