Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Social parties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are very New and curious taking things slow would love to go to one of the parties just wondering what people's experiences Are? We probably won't play first time just to get a feel for swing. What to wear ? I know silly question but want to mAke a good impression

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try a meet and great, parties people will get playing and your first time maybe too much. A social is like a night out in a bar or function room. There is one in Dublin 7th Oct might suit ye better than a party. Casual/dressy usually the dress code

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I'm going to my first party on sathurday nite . Sounds like it will be a mad one

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hosting party at weekend close to u guys if u wanted to drop down for a drink and feel the vibe rules apply and no pressure just chat laughter and banter mad hatters going

over a year ago

Thanks

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Parties are a great way to get to meet people, any party we attended there was an option to play and if you didn't no one minded.

Best of luck in your fab journey x

over a year ago

"Parties are a great way to get to meet people, any party we attended there was an option to play and if you didn't no one minded.

Best of luck in your fab journey x

"

Thanks so much

Post new Message to Thread