Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Categorised pics

Jump to newest

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

What do you think of the new fab feature?

For those who haven checked it out, go to manage your pictures and you'll see that it says 'not yet categorised', click on that and you'll see.

It will allow us eventually to perv search particular pics only and maybe one day there will be a cock/vag pic block option.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I live in hope DH

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I live in hope DH "

Lol, I could always send you some carefully selected ones, using the cock search option, I really hope they have angle sub categories....

over a year ago

How does one search the various categories?

over a year ago

"I live in hope DH

Lol, I could always send you some carefully selected ones, using the cock search option, I really hope they have angle sub categories...."

You're too kind

over a year ago

I can't seem to find the 'fit as fuck' category for my pics

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"How does one search the various categories?

"

That's not set up yet. But you can label your pictures.

I tried with mine with no success. The categories are bizarre to say the least!!!! They're chosen by men, designed and aimed at men. Very disappointing.

over a year ago

It seems to only allow categorising two pics,for us anyway

By *kcoupleCouple
over a year ago

It's a good idea when the categories are matching the photo's. It's definitely going to have some teething problems but it's a good step forward. That said I have no idea what category I would place any of our last 5 photo's in. For example there us a wearing glasses category and no ass category

over a year ago

"How does one search the various categories?

That's not set up yet. But you can label your pictures.

I tried with mine with no success. The categories are bizarre to say the least!!!! They're chosen by men, designed and aimed at men. Very disappointing. "

Hmmm you'd think they'd have had the search categorised pics ready to go along with categorised pics

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Just learned:

The categories vary depending on WHO is in the photo as selected when you upload the photo (and confirmed during moderation). So a photo of a female has different categories available to a photo of a male.

By *kcoupleCouple
over a year ago

We were on another site whuch had a pretty good category system not unlike what fab seems to be aiming for. Every single day people were complain about wrong placements and lack of categories like artistic nudes or dedicated B/W. This could get messy

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"We were on another site whuch had a pretty good category system not unlike what fab seems to be aiming for. Every single day people were complain about wrong placements and lack of categories like artistic nudes or dedicated B/W. This could get messy"

I agree, it's opening Pandora's box. It would require an endless list of categories to get it right. I'm not going to label my pics anyway.

By *kcoupleCouple
over a year ago

"We were on another site whuch had a pretty good category system not unlike what fab seems to be aiming for. Every single day people were complain about wrong placements and lack of categories like artistic nudes or dedicated B/W. This could get messy

I agree, it's opening Pandora's box. It would require an endless list of categories to get it right. I'm not going to label my pics anyway.

"

Sames. I would prefer if the photo's we choose to show are all viewed. Not all are great but I would like people to decide for themselves rather than miss most because of a filter.

Post new Message to Thread