Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

seperate meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just curious do many couples do separate meets on here. I would love to know everyone's opinion.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

We never do.....that would be the beginning of the end for us...as we have seen that to be the case with so many of our friends gone by on here

Apples

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots do but not for us -the turn on for us is being there and watching each other fuck other people !

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"I'm just curious do many couples do separate meets on here. I would love to know everyone's opinion."

Each to their own but not for us....

We came into this to share laughs and fun - social interaction as much as sexual.

The beauty of Fab is that everyone is different and everyone's preferences equally respected.

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

We do meets separately from time to time. With the other persons approval we take pics.

We are very open with each other and we both love hearing the details of each others meets.

We do prefer meets together but no harm adding a little extra fun x

By *bout usCouple
over a year ago

dungannon

We joined fab to experience new fun times . I have been enjoying the girly fun and have moved from bi curious to bi. I enjoy girly meets alone and with hubby . I / we feel it's only fair for hubby to meet alone if I do and we enjoy sharing stories . If one of us meets a single or couple and has a good time we suggest a meet with the other joining in . Not every ones cup of tea but we enjoy .

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

No thanks, we're a team and work best as such

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

We meet seperately as well as together.

It doesnt signify the end of our relationship, that we aren't a team, that we don't have fun together or anything negative at all.

It simply suits us to do so and we enjoy it.

Op talk loads with each other, experiment and most importantly do what you both are comfortable with xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No we never meet alone more fun together team tits all the way

By *m158Couple
over a year ago

Cork

"We do meets separately from time to time. With the other persons approval we take pics.

We are very open with each other and we both love hearing the details of each others meets.

We do prefer meets together but no harm adding a little extra fun x

"

We also meet seperately occasionally - hearing the stories back and seeing some pics can be a real turn on for us

By *laymates30Couple
over a year ago

The West

We meet separately sometimes. There has to be a deep level of trust and a willingness to be completely honest with each other for it to work though.

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We meet separately from time to time also at parties we will play separately...neither of us feel threatened by this after 20 plus years together its not a issue for us...couples should do whatever suites them both..

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Lots do but not for us -the turn on for us is being there and watching each other fuck other people !"

Post new Message to Thread