Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

BBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok first time posting so go easy on me!

Do some men genuinely like larger ladies?

Or do they just say so to get further on here!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olferguy69Man
over a year ago

cork/Dublin

You'll get loads of responses from guys with that post.

Me been one of them.

I'd pic a lady with curves every day of the week.

The bigger the sexier for me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If everyone had the same taste in people it would get boring.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

The good thing about a site like this is there is someone for everyone to have fun with...the trick is ing out those will say anything to get a shag from the people who truely are attracted and want to have fun with you

over a year ago

I genuinely love me some curves on a lady!

So sensual!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

There are some guys on here that like big girls.... but the majority would choose a slimmer girl if given the choice. Probably opened a can of worms but it's fact. Speaking as a big girl. On the plus side (see what I did there) fab people are more up front and open. Some see bbws as the sexy sassy ladies they are but ..... big butt!!

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

"There are some guys on here that like big girls.... but the majority would choose a slimmer girl if given the choice. Probably opened a can of worms but it's fact. Speaking as a big girl. On the plus side (see what I did there) fab people are more up front and open. Some see bbws as the sexy sassy ladies they are but ..... big butt!!"

Not sure I agree fully. Not sure most men on here agree...but open to being proven wrong lads. For me sexiness, confidence, openness (brainwise!! ), good sense of humour...these are the important bits. After that size is a scale. Like everything else individual men will have a size they wont go above or under. But within their personal scale size doesnt really matter. Give me a sexy confident fun experienced larger lady over a skinny one who doesnt tick those boxes...any day. I do agree though that some men will lie just to get the 'riode'. I'd rather have a wank if I'm horney than have sex with someone I don't click with or genuinely find attractive. Jaysus...thats my longest post to date!!??

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"There are some guys on here that like big girls.... but the majority would choose a slimmer girl if given the choice. Probably opened a can of worms but it's fact. Speaking as a big girl. On the plus side (see what I did there) fab people are more up front and open. Some see bbws as the sexy sassy ladies they are but ..... big butt!!

Not sure I agree fully. Not sure most men on here agree...but open to being proven wrong lads. For me sexiness, confidence, openness (brainwise!! ), good sense of humour...these are the important bits. After that size is a scale. Like everything else individual men will have a size they wont go above or under. But within their personal scale size doesnt really matter. Give me a sexy confident fun experienced larger lady over a skinny one who doesnt tick those boxes...any day. I do agree though that some men will lie just to get the 'riode'. I'd rather have a wank if I'm horney than have sex with someone I don't click with or genuinely find attractive. Jaysus...thats my longest post to date!!??"

I hear you but I speak from experience. Don't get me wrong I'm at a stage in my life where I don't care what people think about me . We live in a society where... You're to skinny you're too fat ... tall...short . Nobody is perfect but and some people forget that. Also some people have very weird mirrors in their own homes. It's like someone wearing a toupee looking in the mirror and thinking they've a fabulous head of hair. Unfortunately We're judged on our appearance not whats going on inside.

over a year ago

"There are some guys on here that like big girls.... but the majority would choose a slimmer girl if given the choice. Probably opened a can of worms but it's fact. Speaking as a big girl. On the plus side (see what I did there) fab people are more up front and open. Some see bbws as the sexy sassy ladies they are but ..... big butt!!"

I'm afraid I can't agree that I would prefer slimmer TBH. Maybe that's just me. I have always loved women with curves, I am however an equal opportunities pervert so I don't discriminate against slimmer ladies at all

over a year ago

Oops, BigBlondeDomme...

Apologies for reading your post too quickly....

My apologies!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"There are some guys on here that like big girls.... but the majority would choose a slimmer girl if given the choice. Probably opened a can of worms but it's fact. Speaking as a big girl. On the plus side (see what I did there) fab people are more up front and open. Some see bbws as the sexy sassy ladies they are but ..... big butt!!

I'm afraid I can't agree that I would prefer slimmer TBH. Maybe that's just me. I have always loved women with curves, I am however an equal opportunities pervert so I don't discriminate against slimmer ladies at all "

Playing safe there.

By *r Connie LingusMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Each to their own

Young mature slim bbw short tall straight bi gay

All have a fan base here

Different strokes for different folks

over a year ago

I'm afraid I can't agree that I would prefer slimmer TBH. Maybe that's just me. I have always loved women with curves, I am however an equal opportunities pervert so I don't discriminate against slimmer ladies at all

Playing safe there. "

I like to be nice... I was dragged up properly

over a year ago

To be totally honest I tend to go for a curvy lady 9 times outa 10 but not against any size really as long as the person has a nice personality and full of themselves so we can connect. If a person don't have a personality that connects with me im not in it for just the ride no fun in that.

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

Not sure I agree fully. Not sure most men on here agree...but open to being proven wrong lads. For me sexiness, confidence, openness (brainwise!! ), good sense of humour...these are the important bits. After that size is a scale. Like everything else individual men will have a size they wont go above or under. But within their personal scale size doesnt really matter. Give me a sexy confident fun experienced larger lady over a skinny one who doesnt tick those boxes...any day. I do agree though that some men will lie just to get the 'riode'. I'd rather have a wank if I'm horney than have sex with someone I don't click with or genuinely find attractive. Jaysus...thats my longest post to date!!??

I hear you but I speak from experience. Don't get me wrong I'm at a stage in my life where I don't care what people think about me . We live in a society where... You're to skinny you're too fat ... tall...short . Nobody is perfect but and some people forget that. Also some people have very weird mirrors in their own homes. It's like someone wearing a toupee looking in the mirror and thinking they've a fabulous head of hair. Unfortunately We're judged on our appearance not whats going on inside. "

I hear ya. You're not wrong . But its not everyone. Plenty of decent honest people around. Best sex is in the mind

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I hear you but I speak from experience. Don't get me wrong I'm at a stage in my life where I don't care what people think about me . We live in a society where... You're to skinny you're too fat ... tall...short . Nobody is perfect but and some people forget that. Also some people have very weird mirrors in their own homes. It's like someone wearing a toupee looking in the mirror and thinking they've a fabulous head of hair. Unfortunately We're judged on our appearance not whats going on inside.

I hear ya. You're not wrong . But its not everyone. Plenty of decent honest people around. Best sex is in the mind "

I agree with that. But when you get what size are you after a few messages it gets boring.

I'm SIZE SEXY btw.

By *rownForFunMan
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

I do like bbw...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hear ya. You're not wrong . But its not everyone. Plenty of decent honest people around. Best sex is in the mind

I agree with that. But when you get what size are you after a few messages it gets boring.

I'm SIZE SEXY btw. "

Im going to steal that lol

Im Size Sexy

Thanks

By *om38500Man
over a year ago

mayo

Love bbw women

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I'm SIZE SEXY btw.

Im going to steal that lol

Im Size Sexy

Thanks"

You get asked too.. . Steal away .

over a year ago

I hear you but I speak from experience. Don't get me wrong I'm at a stage in my life where I don't care what people think about me . We live in a society where... You're to skinny you're too fat ... tall...short . Nobody is perfect but and some people forget that. Also some people have very weird mirrors in their own homes. It's like someone wearing a toupee looking in the mirror and thinking they've a fabulous head of hair. Unfortunately We're judged on our appearance not whats going on inside. "

Totally agree out plenty of nights with a group of women and i never am the firsr to get chatted up. Majority of men go the the skinny girla in ths group and ivs yet to be proven wrong on this.plenty of guys say different here but yet they only want to meet in a car park or call over.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Totally agree out plenty of nights with a group of women and i never am the firsr to get chatted up. Majority of men go the the skinny girla in ths group and ivs yet to be proven wrong on this.plenty of guys say different here but yet they only want to meet in a car park or call over. "

over a year ago

. .It's never even occurred to me to ask a lady what size she is during messaging,or any time to be honest...if someone is sexy,their sexy!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

The best one was.... if I was to buy you lingerie what size should I get....

I'll buy my own knickers thanks.

over a year ago

I'm me..like it r not..it's personal preference.

Dat said...I'm mighty glad ders no shortage of fun here..

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

I was always under the belief that men will have sex with a BBW but won't be seen in public.

I've attended a good few BBW women & admirers Fab socials now and think I was wrong. They are great for giving you a confidence boost .. and that's exactly why they were started.

It comes down to personality and how you click in bed for me on here.

By *rs mischiefWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

lots of admirers around

over a year ago

" . .It's never even occurred to me to ask a lady what size she is during messaging,or any time to be honest...if someone is sexy,their sexy! "

^this

over a year ago

All holes are the same it dosent matter how you use your cock its how good you are at oral

By *rownForFunMan
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

"All holes are the same it dosent matter how you use your cock its how good you are at oral "

So you are seeing women just as a hole you are saying???? Wow....

over a year ago

"All holes are the same it dosent matter how you use your cock its how good you are at oral "

I disagree im not a big fan of oral

over a year ago

reason you say that is because you probably can't get a hard on to fuck all these lovely ladies on here..!!

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

sweet mother of jesus do stupid words just fall for ur brain with no control.. with a statement like that the only "HOLE" ull be getting is that of a flesh light.. honest to god some ppl

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Its more her inner goddess and her spark that attracts me than her size.

Have met some very sexy girls over the years who where skinny and not so skinny but they all had something about them that i found attractive.

Its the person and not her size

over a year ago

"Its more her inner goddess and her spark that attracts me than her size.

Have met some very sexy girls over the years who where skinny and not so skinny but they all had something about them that i found attractive.

Its the person and not her size

"

Was that a vagina by any chance

over a year ago

I think after that statment u would be better setting up a.new profile if u want to meet any shaped lady on here as they have a long memory

over a year ago

in my list, 3om with two bi BBW, thoughts of it realy turn me on!

over a year ago

Have always loved a larger lady bbw what ever u wanna call it they turn me on so much of u fund a lady u click with the sex is mind blowing if i was to choose it a bbw curvy lady all day long ladies be proud xxxx

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Give me someone I can have a laugh with and with a naughty mind any day

Whatever size she is

By *mac123Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I think the female body is beautiful in all shape and sizes

By *s ParisWoman
over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

In my own experience I find it impossible to get meets on here, i have absolutely no interest or the messages i do get come from the piss takers and fat shamers

I proved a point in the last 2weeks on here to some friends, I decided to add a meet on here as i was actually genuinely free over the weekend for a change and thought it would be nice to have some fun. Have a social meet maybe more i didn't recieve one single reply or message showing interest to meet me.

I've also had meets when I first started swinging where I went for a coffee only to be told I was either to fat or too ugly that no one would possibly want to fuck me, that i was disgusting to look at. I even had meets walk right back out the door again once they saw me no conversation at all.

yet I'm just back from the UK after a few days working and I posted meets while I was there to meet in the evenings and I couldn't get through all the messages I recieved in my inbox asking to meet me,

there seems to be a huge difference in the mind set we are either ok to fuck or definitely not at all or we are adored like a goddess by men in a different country.

Everyone has there own preferences 100% i agree and respect this very much the same as i have a type of man i like and dont like, but I found it very interesting to be able to see the difference for myself first hand I found the English men more accepting of the larger sized ladies and it's the same in the clubs over there as well you go to parties or swingers clubs and everyone is lovely and friendly and very welcoming yet over here your left sat in the corner and ignored all night and yes it's happened to me and other bbw ladies I know

It's a shame is what I'm trying to say I don't judge people for the size, they are. I look for how funny or wity they are and if there's a spark there when chatting to them I've met some lovely people who remain friends to this day and I come online now to chat with them and participate in the forums but i have given up trying to meet here sad to say

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well I asked you out but you politely said no . I always wanted to meet you . Cos you are so tall and you still look gorgeous.

By *s ParisWoman
over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

"Well I asked you out but you politely said no . I always wanted to meet you . Cos you are so tall and you still look gorgeous. "

Yes you did indeed but you were outside my age range with all due respect chocko

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I have been with a few BBWS always had great fun with them

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I did say you said no politely and you are very welcome

over a year ago

Love bbw hate skinny ladies ok

over a year ago

"Love bbw hate skinny ladies ok"

over a year ago

"In my own experience I find it impossible to get meets on here, i have absolutely no interest or the messages i do get come from the piss takers and fat shamers

I proved a point in the last 2weeks on here to some friends, I decided to add a meet on here as i was actually genuinely free over the weekend for a change and thought it would be nice to have some fun. Have a social meet maybe more i didn't recieve one single reply or message showing interest to meet me.

I've also had meets when I first started swinging where I went for a coffee only to be told I was either to fat or too ugly that no one would possibly want to fuck me, that i was disgusting to look at. I even had meets walk right back out the door again once they saw me no conversation at all.

yet I'm just back from the UK after a few days working and I posted meets while I was there to meet in the evenings and I couldn't get through all the messages I recieved in my inbox asking to meet me,

there seems to be a huge difference in the mind set we are either ok to fuck or definitely not at all or we are adored like a goddess by men in a different country.

Everyone has there own preferences 100% i agree and respect this very much the same as i have a type of man i like and dont like, but I found it very interesting to be able to see the difference for myself first hand I found the English men more accepting of the larger sized ladies and it's the same in the clubs over there as well you go to parties or swingers clubs and everyone is lovely and friendly and very welcoming yet over here your left sat in the corner and ignored all night and yes it's happened to me and other bbw ladies I know

It's a shame is what I'm trying to say I don't judge people for the size, they are. I look for how funny or wity they are and if there's a spark there when chatting to them I've met some lovely people who remain friends to this day and I come online now to chat with them and participate in the forums but i have given up trying to meet here sad to say "

You look absolutely amazing and are an intelligent woman capable of conversation, perhaps the Irish blokes just aren't able for your fabulousness

Be big beautiful and wonderful

I wish I was six foot tall, that's really statuesque xx

By *unblkmanMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Hi, I can definitely say I find larger women more sexy. I didn't use to until about 10 years ago when I have my first liaison with a bbw and thought wowwwww what have I been missing lol. Ever since then, I my preference has been larger women. xxxxx

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"In my own experience I find it impossible to get meets on here, i have absolutely no interest or the messages i do get come from the piss takers and fat shamers

It's a shame is what I'm trying to say I don't judge people for the size, they are. I look for how funny or wity they are and if there's a spark there when chatting to them I've met some lovely people who remain friends to this day and I come online now to chat with them and participate in the forums but i have given up trying to meet here sad to say "

over a year ago

"Love bbw hate skinny ladies ok"
ok so..whatever you say..your the boss..

over a year ago

Totally agree

By *ocforuMan
over a year ago

Cork City

hi I've tried to message you but I'm outside of your age range I'm 37y and your looking for 42 + maybe that's why your finding it hard

over a year ago

I love my big beautiful ladies.

over a year ago

"Ok first time posting so go easy on me!

"

Yes of course but large is not large ... don't get me wrong, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Therefore "large" does not say anything as such.

cheers and have fun

By *infulmeWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in Wexford

I hate to hear that people are getting fat shamed on this, that's terrible. I haven't had a bad experience, meet or message yet. But equally I know it exists in society and obviously on here too. Terrible pity.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and how boring would life be if we all had the same taste.

I'm a proud BBW and if a man doesn't like that, that's ok too, we weren't suppose to have fun but I know there will be another ten guys who love nothing more than a big ass and lots of curves to grab. Ladies and Gents you are all wonderful people, remember that.

By *ndianas bonerMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Ok first time posting so go easy on me!

"

I genuinely do not say I do genuinely like large ladies just to get further

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Not sure I agree fully. Not sure most men on here agree...but open to being proven wrong lads. For me sexiness, confidence, openness (brainwise!! ), good sense of humour...these are the important bits. After that size is a scale. Like everything else individual men will have a size they wont go above or under. But within their personal scale size doesnt really matter. Give me a sexy confident fun experienced larger lady over a skinny one who doesnt tick those boxes...any day. I do agree though that some men will lie just to get the 'riode'. I'd rather have a wank if I'm horney than have sex with someone I don't click with or genuinely find attractive. Jaysus...thats my longest post to date!!??"

Well done on your longest post.

I fully agree with this.

Same, connection is key.

I now have to post a new thread regarding male BBW, to see reaction.

I suspect it may be different

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

Gosh I find that so hard to believe...men! Go figure!

You look amazing xxx

over a year ago

Well done on your longest post.

I fully agree with this.

Same, connection is key.

I now have to post a new thread regarding male BBW, to see reaction.

I suspect it may be

different"

I like a bbm broad shoulders and feeling like I won't break the man if I'm on top.

By *pforit74Man
over a year ago

a secluded seaside cottage, ballybunion,

it is down to personal preference

if we say were not then we get slammed for fat slamming or not being open-minded or whatever , if we say we do were in everyones good books ,

but no some of us are simply not turned on by larger ladies !

simple as that , call it what you want ! but its down to who we as individuals find attractive enough to end up in a sweaty tangle of limbs with !

its about acceptance , accept that , just like we must accept another’s preference !

as for the statement . "I was always under the belief that men will have sex with a BBW but won't be seen in public."

this i find to be very inaccurate and very damaging ,

i personally quite recently had a last minuet request from a woman with a description of curvy ( no pictures due to work etc )but well verafied , it was all very last minuet as she was stood up and was an hour drive away ,

now at the time i had quite a long profile written out , but i had clearly stated there was no physical attraction for large ladies ,

but on she comes anyway , quite a nice person but well overweight ,

her attitude was , well i'm here now so let the fun begin ,

i as polity as possible had to say no , but did offer her a nice cosy room for the night with open fire and drinks etc after she had travelled here and the late hour,

i thought it was the least i could do , but no to sex ,

she told me that this has never happened to her before and i could do with the vitrifications etc ,

maybe there is something wrong with me that decline any physical contact with someone i'm not turned on by , is there i wonder ?

would you ?

so you see this statement is pretty misleading and damaging as it sets out the mindset that its ok to show up with no regard to what the other person actually wants !

as for the mindset statement ! "there seems to be a huge difference in the mind set we are either ok to fuck or definitely not at all or we are adored like a goddess by men in a different country"

comparing the amount of mails and interest might possibly be due to the amount of active members in either country too ,

that’s all that proves ,

if we all have a little more respect for what each of us is looking for and accept what we aren’t, without the need for the slamming or criticising eachother for it .

Post new Message to Thread