Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

STI & Oral Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it bad to insist on wearing a condom for oral sex or is that taking safe sex too far?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Why should it be bad? It's a fact that some STIs can be transmitted through oral sex. It's down to each person what risk you want to take and what protection you consider the best.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Up to each person..some do and some don't..never seen any problems with it tbh

over a year ago

Yes was thinking about it do couples prefer with or not? and was wondering what the risk was without?

Was wondering is it OTT?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't see a problem if the other party is aware of your preferences, prior to a meet. Both parties know where they stand, it may pose issues for some if not prepared with this information prior to a meet. At the end of the day, its your health, your choice.

over a year ago

Yes that's true bi guy I'm heterosexual myself but thought some women and clps would be put off by the idea and thus limit your chances of a meet

over a year ago

"Yes that's true bi guy I'm heterosexual myself but thought some women and clps would be put off by the idea and thus limit your chances of a meet "

And quite possibly some may, whether it be women or men, at the end of the day a condom is your best friend, and they cum in all shapes and sizes, and flavours too, just like a woman

over a year ago

Very true biguy so I not alone on this thank god thought I was being OTT

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I don't see anything wrong with it. We all have our preferences. Nothing wrong with wanting to be safe. If they don't like it then you don't have to meet. Nobody should compromise your standards to suit others.

over a year ago

Thanks _osered yes you right each to their own. I surpose my main query was is it OTT i.e. Less enjoyment, less chances of a meet for what is a small risk?

Has anybody ever caught an STI from oral sex?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Yes that's true bi guy I'm heterosexual myself but thought some women and clps would be put off by the idea and thus limit your chances of a meet

And quite possibly some may, whether it be women or men, at the end of the day a condom is your best friend, and they cum in all shapes and sizes, and flavours too, just like a woman "

Yeah you forgot to say: use them once then throw them out just like a woman the cheek to compare us woman to a condom...

over a year ago

"Yes that's true bi guy I'm heterosexual myself but thought some women and clps would be put off by the idea and thus limit your chances of a meet

And quite possibly some may, whether it be women or men, at the end of the day a condom is your best friend, and they cum in all shapes and sizes, and flavours too, just like a woman

Yeah you forgot to say: use them once then throw them out just like a woman the cheek to compare us woman to a condom... "

I was going to mention lube also as an added precaution, but as you can see some women are more naturally slippy than others

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Yeah you forgot to say: use them once then throw them out just like a woman the cheek to compare us woman to a condom... "

You didn't throw out the last one DH...you made that skirt out of it

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Thanks _osered yes you right each to their own. I surpose my main query was is it OTT i.e. Less enjoyment, less chances of a meet for what is a small risk?

Has anybody ever caught an STI from oral sex?"

I don't think it is OTT and Yes, you can get certain STI's from oral sex. Ultimately stick to what feels right for yourself though.

over a year ago

Sex/oral sex is never 100% safe no matter what u use even a dirty finger nail can give u issues. Our only tip is if your gonna play with strangers get your Hep B injections get checked every 2 months depending on how much you play. Always wash your area before & after play including hands an fingers nails. Cover up any small cuts or grazes. You would be amazed of the storys that our clinic has told us about what people have cought an that can be cought..

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Fuck me I did not think of anything like that . Thanks for the info .

over a year ago

Yes I surpose the old saying you can never be too careful. We'll have to say I feel better about insisting on condom for oral now though I was being OTT and all alone glad to see I'm not

over a year ago

"Yes I surpose the old saying you can never be too careful. We'll have to say I feel better about insisting on condom for oral now though I was being OTT and all alone glad to see I'm not "

Would u insist the girl uses a Dental Dam for you to give her oral ?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Yes I surpose the old saying you can never be too careful. We'll have to say I feel better about insisting on condom for oral now though I was being OTT and all alone glad to see I'm not

Would u insist the girl uses a Dental Dam for you to give her oral ?"

i'm lost, why would he insist of her wearing a dental dam when he gives her oral?

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Yes I surpose the old saying you can never be too careful. We'll have to say I feel better about insisting on condom for oral now though I was being OTT and all alone glad to see I'm not

i'm lost, why would he insist of her wearing a dental dam when he gives her oral? "

I think there was a missing DH. Well, I hope so

over a year ago

i'm lost, why would he insist of her wearing a dental dam when he gives her oral? "

http://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/safer-sex/dental-dams-4562.html

over a year ago

MMM now that poses another question? if you wear a condom for recieveing oral sex is that a pure waste of time?

Because any protection is lost if you decide then to give a girl oral sex?

MMM its a bit like the chicken and the egg lol

over a year ago

I don’t think you are OTT at all. As mentioned by others there is still a risk with oral. When chatting I will always mention I only give/receive oral with condom. I do find that the majority want to do without.

Post new Message to Thread