March for change ... if your attending say hi .. I'll be there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Change for what?

over a year ago

Are u not coming to the party sexy sally ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Are u not coming to the party sexy sally ?"

March is in the morning

over a year ago

"Change for what?"

Repeal the 8th .... huge March in Dublin to support change and choice in this country

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

We were going to go, but I booked us a weekend away and G needs the break.

#repealthe8th

over a year ago

"We were going to go, but I booked us a weekend away and G needs the break.

#repealthe8th"

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Sorry sexy Sally I seen a baby delivered at 23 weeks don't know any one could have an abortion ..He was dead but normal looking .

over a year ago

"We were going to go, but I booked us a weekend away and G needs the break.

#repealthe8th"

Well be there in spirit most important fight for women's rights since the suffragettes

#repealthe8th

over a year ago

"Change for what?"

over a year ago

"Change for what?"

#repealthe8th

Calling for a change in the law to allow medical abortion in Ireland when a woman's life is at risk. This has been a huge movement with marches across the country. There has been well documented cases where a woman died as a result of doctors been unable to medically abort.

Anyways this is not a problem life / pro choice question it was just who's coming on Saturday

over a year ago

"Sorry sexy Sally I seen a baby delivered at 23 weeks don't know any one could have an abortion ..He was dead but normal looking . "

I think abortions are only allowed to be up to the first 10-13 weeks. So it would have nothing to do with what you mentioned there.

We deserve the right to decide and to have an alternative option.

#repealthe8th

over a year ago

"Sorry sexy Sally I seen a baby delivered at 23 weeks don't know any one could have an abortion ..He was dead but normal looking .

I think abortions are only allowed to be up to the first 10-13 weeks. So it would have nothing to do with what you mentioned there.

#repealthe8th

"

I thought it was up to 24 weeks - UK anyway

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"Sorry sexy Sally I seen a baby delivered at 23 weeks don't know any one could have an abortion ..He was dead but normal looking .

#repealthe8th

I thought it was up to 24 weeks - UK anyway"

its 24 in ireland too.. docs can legally choose not to try save a prem baby before 24 weeks

over a year ago

#repealthe8th

its 24 in ireland too.. docs can legally choose not to try save a prem baby before 24 weeks "

Awful

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/17 17:53:14]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 24/09/17 17:53:14]"

ok

over a year ago

#repealthe8th

its 24 in ireland too.. docs can legally choose not to try save a prem baby before 24 weeks

Awful "

OK people please stop this was not a pro choice pro life thread just a are you going thread. I choose not to respond to that comment for that reason. If you want to debate personal opinion create your own thread

Thank you

over a year ago

#repealthe8th

Awful

OK people please stop this was not a pro choice pro life thread just a are you going thread. I choose not to respond to that comment for that reason. If you want to debate personal opinion create your own thread

Thank you "

Isn't asking about who is going or not... a way of asking for personal opinions?? (Indirectly, at least)

Anyhow...your thread, your rules

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

#repealthe8th

Awful

Thank you "

What did you expect? People who didnt know what it was, was going to ask and bang.....you've been on the forums long enough to know how they work.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

#repealthe8th

Awful

Thank you

Isn't asking about who is going or not... a way of asking for personal opinions?? (Indirectly, at least)

Anyhow...your thread, your rules

"

Not her rules. Rules are all laid out in forum homepage

Anyway can expect to post a thread on this topic and expect there not to be debate

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

#repealthe8th

Awful

Thank you

What did you expect? People who didnt know what it was, was going to ask and bang.....you've been on the forums long enough to know how they work. "

over a year ago

#repealthe8th

Awful

Thank you

What did you expect? People who didnt know what it was, was going to ask and bang.....you've been on the forums long enough to know how they work.

"

over a year ago

#repealthe8th

Awful

Thank you

"

It was are you going say hi ... that was it. It was a question ... simple. Directly or indirectly I'll decide what I'm doing no one else.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Threads often go off topic, it's a normality with this being a 'public forum', and my memory is good enough to recall the OP being one of the very people who wanders off on other threads.

Foo

over a year ago

"Threads often go off topic, it's a normality with this being a 'public forum', and my memory is good enough to recall the OP being one of the very people who wanders off on other threads.

Foo "

over a year ago

"Threads often go off topic, it's a normality with this being a 'public forum', and my memory is good enough to recall the OP being one of the very people who wanders off on other threads.

Foo

"

Mmmm interesting show of personality. Personally I try not to judge other people hence I didnt want a political debate. My motto in life is never judge or you will be. If in any way I've said something cruel, hurtful, Rude, or thoughtless please feel free to tell me. That way we don't get personal digs on open forums

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Foo

Mmmm interesting show of personality. Personally I try not to judge other people hence I didnt want a political debate. My motto in life is never judge or you will be. If in any way I've said something cruel, hurtful, Rude, or thoughtless please feel free to tell me. That way we don't get personal digs on open forums"

Mmmmm interesting show of contradiction there. You don't judge but yet you judge my personality?

I never said you were rude, just referred to a 'pot and kettle' situation.

A public forum is just that, public, which can often go off topic (I'm guilty of doing that myself), but to get on to people to "please stop", and to tell people to "create your own thread" comes across as 'double standards' since you've often taken other threads and topics in a totally different yourself OP

Foo

over a year ago

Foo

Mmmm interesting show of personality. Personally I try not to judge other people hence I didnt want a political debate. My motto in life is never judge or you will be. If in any way I've said something cruel, hurtful, Rude, or thoughtless please feel free to tell me. That way we don't get personal digs on open forums

Mmmmm interesting show of contradiction there. You don't judge but yet you judge my personality?

A public forum is just that, public, which can often go off topic (I'm guilty of doing that myself), but to get on to people to "please stop", and to tell people to "create your own thread" comes across as 'double standards' since you've often taken other threads and topics in a totally different yourself OP

Foo "

I'm not judging at all simply commenting. I feel aggrieved by your comments you feel aggrieved by mine. Let's be adults and not do this in public. I'll stand by my comments, I didn't say anything to warrant what I felt was a personal attack on a public forum. I'm sure you can feel the same about your comments. Either way I think it should be left there ... I don't do arguments on a sex site

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/17 19:12:35]

over a year ago

If I was to be in Dublin I'd be there! I may well be!

over a year ago

"If I was to be in Dublin I'd be there! I may well be! "

Well say hi

over a year ago

Foo

Foo "

By *nardriMan
over a year ago

near town

ah here

is this a swingers site or a political opinions forum!

over a year ago

"ah here

is this a swingers site or a political opinions forum!"

This was gone and forgotten about til you dragged it up again

over a year ago

I am going to be in Dublin that day what time it kicking off at

Post new Message to Thread