Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Getting herself involved

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We swing and have a regular couple with benefits.. How do i convince her to get onboard with me here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Hold on, you swing with your wife but she isn't on fab with you? What convincing does she need to swing if she already does?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To get her to join this would be an achievment buddy.. I'd like to experience more with her..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What are her reasons to be reluctant ?

Is there equal enthusiasm for swinging?

do you respect her wishes and boundaries ?

over a year ago

I don't think it's your place to convince her to get onboard here - that should be her own (autonomous) choice.

Your wife is free to use her body (and image) to fulfil her own sexual desires. It's not a vessel to be used for anyone else's.

Her body, her image, her choice. All you can do is explain why it is so appealing to you, and discuss your desires. After that you need to give her space and time to reflect and respect her choices (in my opinion).

over a year ago

"I don't think it's your place to convince her to get onboard here - that should be her own (autonomous) choice.

Your wife is free to use her body (and image) to fulfil her own sexual desires. It's not a vessel to be used for anyone else's.

Her body, her image, her choice. All you can do is explain why it is so appealing to you, and discuss your desires. After that you need to give her space and time to reflect and respect her choices (in my opinion). "

This

Very well said and well explained

Post new Message to Thread