over a year ago

mayo

Ha true. Just wondered

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Don't worry OP I don't think many guys reach that on here "

Id say that's done easy enough as a guy. Phrase one message along the line: 'Hi, you look fantastic. I just read your profile and think we have the same interests bla bla bla I'm very discreet bla blab bla would like to meet you for a coffee and see where it leads.' and send it to 100 women.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A do not be so synical on a sat morning !! Lots of thought effort and time goes into each and every message we send you ladys

over a year ago

"Don't worry OP I don't think many guys reach that on here

Id say that's done easy enough as a guy. Phrase one message along the line: 'Hi, you look fantastic. I just read your profile and think we have the same interests bla bla bla I'm very discreet bla blab bla would like to meet you for a coffee and see where it leads.' and send it to 100 women. "

we seem a little grumpy this morning hunter there's nothing wrong with id like to meet you for a coffee

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Id say that's done easy enough as a guy. Phrase one message along the line: 'Hi, you look fantastic. I just read your profile and think we have the same interests bla bla bla I'm very discreet bla blab bla would like to meet you for a coffee and see where it leads.' and send it to 100 women.

we seem a little grumpy this morning hunter there's nothing wrong with id like to meet you for a coffee "

Where did I say there's something wrong with it?

over a year ago

we seem a little grumpy this morning hunter there's nothing wrong with id like to meet you for a coffee

Where did I say there's something wrong with it? "

Your just a little pussy, underneath that bad humour

over a year ago

The bla bla bla kind of gave us that impression

over a year ago

Id say that's done easy enough as a guy. Phrase one message along the line: 'Hi, you look fantastic. I just read your profile and think we have the same interests bla bla bla I'm very discreet bla blab bla would like to meet you for a coffee and see where it leads.' and send it to 100 women. "

I challenge you to even come up with 10 original mails and send them to 10 guys, never mind 100. Bear in mind that each have to have their own title in the subject bar, 7 of them have to include a face pic and the other three have to include proof of your VWE chest....

over a year ago

The next message I send someone is going to have blah blah blah in it

over a year ago

"Think its 100 mails a day for non site supporters"

I didn't realise that. I knew there was some kind of limit for newbies.

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"The next message I send someone is going to have blah blah blah in it"

Lucky girl

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I challenge you to even come up with 10 original mails and send them to 10 guys, never mind 100. Bear in mind that each have to have their own title in the subject bar, 7 of them have to include a face pic and the other three have to include proof of your VWE chest....

"

Easy.

Nobody with some sense sends face pics in first messages.

I don't have a vwe chest but some lovely small tits, however the equivalent to a vwe cock is a nat pussy anyway.

over a year ago

Ladys do not have to send that many texts to get a reply our poor fingers get worn out texting just to interact with the opposite sex could think of better ways to wear out our fingers

over a year ago

Easy.

I don't have a vwe chest but some lovely small tits, however the equivalent to a vwe cock is a nat pussy anyway."

I was merely pointing out the ridiculous lengths men are expected to go to with mails. I agree about the face pics point but look at the amount of enable profiles that say no face pic, no reply.

Anyway I'm not having a moan, I'm not here lamenting a lack of action or anything. Just thought I'd point something out to you

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Easy.

I don't have a vwe chest but some lovely small tits, however the equivalent to a vwe cock is a nat pussy anyway.

I was merely pointing out the ridiculous lengths men are expected to go to with mails. I agree about the face pics point but look at the amount of enable profiles that say no face pic, no reply.

Anyway I'm not having a moan, I'm not here lamenting a lack of action or anything. Just thought I'd point something out to you "

;-) I got you in the first place and I feel sometimes for single men on here. That's why I always try to give a reply.

over a year ago

Easy.

Anyway I'm not having a moan, I'm not here lamenting a lack of action or anything. Just thought I'd point something out to you

;-) I got you in the first place and I feel sometimes for single men on here. That's why I always try to give a reply. "

Still waiting on my personalised mail from you.....tick tock

over a year ago

"The next message I send someone is going to have blah blah blah in it"

Let us know if that works for you

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Easy.

;-) I got you in the first place and I feel sometimes for single men on here. That's why I always try to give a reply.

Still waiting on my personalised mail from you.....tick tock "

Lol, nice try young man!

Post new Message to Thread