Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hot date

Jump to newest

By *hocko87 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Why oh why do guys let the ladies or couples down when they get a hot date . I seriously can not understand it . The ladies who are let down must feel aufull . I am sure you feel like giving up at times . It's hard enough for guys to get dates when these idiots don't turn up and end up giving us guys a bad name .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe I'm wrong but from what I have read it seems men get let down at the last minute more than women/couples

By *hocko87 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

I had it happen to me

over a year ago

"I had it happen to me "

That's my point..it's not just guys

over a year ago

Women are fucking brutal for let downs, don't just tarnish the guys for that one.

The guys just aren't as vocal as the ladies about being let down.

By *hocko87 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Ooh I see . The amount of messers on here but they are on all sites not just here .

over a year ago

From my experience, of about 6 years, The Guys who let girls and couples down get th wobbles or to put it in plain English their balls drop. I've found it usually happens to real quality ladies and couples. The guys are all talk and bum themselves up to get the meet and I'm sure they want to meet. Then reality hits and they suddenly realise that they

"aren't all that" and won't be able to live up to the hype.

I've know lots of real fantastic girls/couples who it happened to all the time.

Might sound odd but all i could ever tell them to take it as a compliment.

As for us men. Ffs we are just happy to get a meet and expect to get stood up lol

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

If a hot female/couple agrees to meet you and you haven't lied, well then you are doing something right.

It's always best to be as honest as you can and be yourself, that way you ain't tripping up over lies and are more relaxed.

Would never let anyone down by not showing, travelled to meet someone once, only to realise I had wasted my time, with a no show...

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

So basically tell your potential meet that you suffer from bo, have a micro penis and uncontrollable wind ! If they still agree to meet you then it's all uphill from there !

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"So basically tell your potential meet that you suffer from bo, have a micro penis and uncontrollable wind ! If they still agree to meet you then it's all uphill from there ! "

Ffs dave keep that on the QT they will all be at it

over a year ago

What's the point of this thread? Is it to get in women's good books or something? Seems pointless. As BG said women are just as bad as men for cancelling and no shows.....

over a year ago

"Ooh I see . The amount of messers on here but they are on all sites not just here . "

Once again, you'd tried to go all white knight in here and it backfired. Lesson learned. Never go white knight

By *en474Man
over a year ago

antrim

I had a meet sorted with a couple in Lisburn, had been chatting with them both , on here and by phone, got there address and turned up, only to find , it was wrong address they gave me, i gave the old lady who answered the door the wine and flowers, and came home, tried to mail the couple, but they had left the site and the phone was off

over a year ago

"I had a meet sorted with a couple in Lisburn, had been chatting with them both , on here and by phone, got there address and turned up, only to find , it was wrong address they gave me, i gave the old lady who answered the door the wine and flowers, and came home, tried to mail the couple, but they had left the site and the phone was off "

It was a guy

Oh, and why were you bringing flowers?

over a year ago

"I had a meet sorted with a couple in Lisburn, had been chatting with them both , on here and by phone, got there address and turned up, only to find , it was wrong address they gave me, i gave the old lady who answered the door the wine and flowers, and came home, tried to mail the couple, but they had left the site and the phone was off

It was a guy

Oh, and why were you bringing flowers?"

Banana man I've a bigger spoon here for you.... all this stirring has that one broken

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

"So basically tell your potential meet that you suffer from bo, have a micro penis and uncontrollable wind ! If they still agree to meet you then it's all uphill from there !

Ffs dave keep that on the QT they will all be at it "

It's that ridiculous it might actually work!

Post new Message to Thread