Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Shit website

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This website is fucking so shit. You try to be nice to women on here and all they do is delete your email without even saying "" look I'm not interested. If you don't have a six pack your fucked in my opinion which is pathetic in my mind. Lots of decent funny guys on here don't have a perfect body but are good craic etc..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell us a joke..

over a year ago

I don't have a six pack and I do alright. I think women appreciate manners and a sense of humour. Don't think your inbox will be flooded after this forum thread but keep at it mate

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Trust me you don't need a six pack to get meets. You'll find a lot of guys with six-packs have the same problem as you. It's all down to supply and demand. Women can't be expected to respond to every email some get 100s of mails a day. The site FAQ states that no reply means not interested.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There was a thread recently, asking: what do you prefer? gym body or dad bod or sweet spot in between.

Most women replied dad bod or sweet spot. The gym body was the least sought after.

Now where does that leave us...

over a year ago

"There was a thread recently, asking: what do you prefer? gym body or dad bod or sweet spot in between.

Most women replied dad bod or sweet spot. The gym body was the least sought after.

Now where does that leave us..."

Still waiting for the joke

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"There was a thread recently, asking: what do you prefer? gym body or dad bod or sweet spot in between.

It leaves us with looking to find another excuse why we can't get meets. I'm going to blame fine gael

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Op what are you complaining about you're here 5 weeks and have already had one meet there are people who are here longer than you but are still trying to get their first meet

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Only six pack for me is carlsberg them other ones are overrated if you ask me

over a year ago

All I'm saying is where is the good old fashion banter n craic.its not an attack on every woman here

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

"All I'm saying is where is the good old fashion banter n craic.its not an attack on every woman here "
i tend to find it in the forums

over a year ago

That was a meet last year in Galway nearly two years ago my friend

over a year ago

Who pissed in ur cornflakes. Your like a big baby

over a year ago

There's always one idiot

over a year ago

Getting your mail deleted is just the same as them saying they aren’t interested.

Maybe switch up what you are saying in your mails......

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"This website is fucking so shit. You try to be nice to women on here and all they do is delete your email without even saying "" look I'm not interested. If you don't have a six pack your fucked in my opinion which is pathetic in my mind. Lots of decent funny guys on here don't have a perfect body but are good craic etc.. "

Boooooo hoooooooo youd want thick skin on this site....if its that shit then why are you here

over a year ago

Another single guy thinking this is just a sex site and that every woman should politely open there legs when a guy messages...

This is a site for swingers and while maybe a small percentage of people are here for 1 on 1 vanilla sex the majority aren't. People are here to fulfil their fantasies , not your needs!

No reply is a reply, it means they're not interested , but you seem like a really nice well mannered patient guy, who understands that for single women here, they are vulnerable and so will be very careful who they pick and choose to chat to and meet up with... you'll do well after this forum

over a year ago

I don't have a six pack and I'm doing just fine thanks. Maybe the lack of abs isn't the issue.

over a year ago

As they say, be patient.

Timing and luck has a bit to play in it too.

Lots of decent, funny salt of the earth fellas, like myself,just keep soldiering on regardless, take the knock backs and keep going.

Chat and be pleasant, as if you were face to face at a bar and you've 3 mins to impress her.

Keep an open mind and you'll get there.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"That was a meet last year in Galway nearly two years ago my friend "

So you are a returning member? What did you do to get meets last time you where here? The site hasn't changed much in the past two years.

There's lots of things you can do to increase your chances of getting a meet firstly stop whining about how shite it and trying to blame your lack of meets on others.

over a year ago

Look I'm mature enough to know. I've travelled over the world for 16 years. I'm clued up on woman and I respect them and there needs. What's wrong in just replying back saying I'm not interested. I understand that.. that's all I want to say. If you don't have a fit body your fucked on this site which I find very shallow. That's all I have to say. Enjoy your Friday guys and ladies ??

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"Look I'm mature enough to know. I've travelled over the world for 16 years. I'm clued up on woman and I respect them and there needs. What's wrong in just replying back saying I'm not interested. I understand that.. that's all I want to say. If you don't have a fit body your fucked on this site which I find very shallow. That's all I have to say. Enjoy your Friday guys and ladies ??"

OK you blame not getting meets on not having a fit body I'd it helps you deal with rejection.

I'm the poster boy for the case that you don't need a six-pack to get meets and that being a normal guy with a sense of humour and a filled out profile can get as many meets as you want and as regular as you want.

over a year ago

"Look I'm mature enough to know. I've travelled over the world for 16 years. I'm clued up on woman and I respect them and there needs. What's wrong in just replying back saying I'm not interested. I understand that.. that's all I want to say. If you don't have a fit body your fucked on this site which I find very shallow. That's all I have to say. Enjoy your Friday guys and ladies ??"

that's your insecurities talking there .... You're obviously not mature enough to know how to behave when rejected. ... no reply is a reply! IF you're verification is real and where here before you would know that... No one is obliged to reply to you, they never asked you to message in the first place so stop whinging about how people choose to deal with messages they've recieved.. If you have such a low opinion on the site and think people are thay shallow then i suggest you delete your profile and move on....

over a year ago

These sort of threads are starting to become very annoying. 6 packs have nothing to do with. If u don't get a reply then tough. Everyone has bustle lives and everyone has their own preferences.

This is a swinging site not a sex site. Most single men on here use it as a sex site but most single women use it to for full their fantasies .

Grow a pair and move on

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/17 11:10:28]

over a year ago

It leaves me sticking with the Yoga

over a year ago

Yeah and you go play with your pink jocks !!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Who pissed in ur cornflakes. Your like a big baby "

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

It's about enjoying yourself not taking things serious . Be funny and dont ever be rude or annoy the ladies .

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk

Well that leaves us with my Dadbod

Anglo

over a year ago

Look everybody is entitled to there opinion. That's the way I see a lot of women on this site.

over a year ago

"Look everybody is entitled to there opinion. That's the way I see a lot of women on this site. "

Then why are you on here?

over a year ago

"This website is fucking so shit. You try to be nice to women on here and all they do is delete your email without even saying "" look I'm not interested. If you don't have a six pack your fucked in my opinion which is pathetic in my mind. Lots of decent funny guys on here don't have a perfect body but are good craic etc.. "

Its good to vent here is a good a place as any, so what do you have op, as oppose to what you don't have, personality, experience etc, how do you get that across in a way that might make you stand out from the other few hundred guys competing for the same prize here, maybe step back, think about the person you want to portray here and compose another post that highlights who you are and what you have to offer,bring your imagination into the game...everybody has to workout here whether it be physically, emotionally or mentally..

over a year ago

I was with a woman and asked her what it was like as a woman on fab and she showed me. She updated her status and was literally flooded with what were obviously messages offering to fuck her there and then, nobody has the time to wade through all that and reply with a "thanks for the kind offer but no thanks" to all of them. Read and deleted, unread and deleted, unread, as has been mentioned is a reply, "no thanks"

The trick then is making yourself stand out from the suck my dick brigade.

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

My two cents. If I was a woman and getting 500 messages a day...I wouldn't be replying to every one of them just to say 'Thanks for your lovely message but I'm not interested. Best of luck etc.' - just wouldn't be possible. There is a reason why no reply means not interested. Its the rules, its not people being horrible or mean.

Anyone here just to get their leg over is approaching the lifestyle from the completely wrong angle. Not saying that's you OP by the way , just making a general point.

over a year ago

Your statement is very shallow I think you should put on your big boys trousers and back track a little. I think you have an attractive body but if you have no sense of humour and paper thin skin on here it would make me think twice. Move on everyone's had emails deleted on them it's not the end of the world and doesn't mean people are looking six pack tummy's...

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

This is going to end about as well as all the other I can't get a fuck the instant I want one threads...

Wanders back into man cave shaking head at the waste of pixels...

over a year ago

You're not allowed to be frustrated until you've paid to be a site supporter

over a year ago

Look I'm okay /fit guy and can take criticism no problem at all. I'm far from perfect but I just don't get how some women are so shallow on her that's all I'm saying .

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

If you're funny and good craic I'd say fill out your profile to show that

Doesn't even have to be funny but put something more than u got

over a year ago

"Look I'm okay /fit guy and can take criticism no problem at all. I'm far from perfect but I just don't get how some women are so shallow on her that's all I'm saying ."

Shallow men & shallow women in all walks of life why think you won't come across some on a swing site

over a year ago

"Look I'm okay /fit guy and can take criticism no problem at all. I'm far from perfect but I just don't get how some women are so shallow on her that's all I'm saying ."

And men arent? As said above no-one obliged to reply to your messages. And some womem get 100's a day and im sure they dont have time to go through each one. Also know that sonetimes sending a polite reply results in been sent nasty messages back. Personally i like an athletic body and i may have been brave and sent a message once or twice without a reply which too me means not interested and i move on.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

I have a dad bod and I've been fooked often enough

over a year ago

"Look I'm mature enough to know. I've travelled over the world for 16 years. I'm clued up on woman and I respect them and there needs. What's wrong in just replying back saying I'm not interested. I understand that.. that's all I want to say. If you don't have a fit body your fucked on this site which I find very shallow. That's all I have to say. Enjoy your Friday guys and ladies ??

OK you blame not getting meets on not having a fit body I'd it helps you deal with rejection.

I'm the poster boy for the case that you don't need a six-pack to get meets and that being a normal guy with a sense of humour and a filled out profile can get as many meets as you want and as regular as you want. "

Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress.

over a year ago

"Look I'm mature enough to know. I've travelled over the world for 16 years. I'm clued up on woman and I respect them and there needs. What's wrong in just replying back saying I'm not interested. I understand that.. that's all I want to say. If you don't have a fit body your fucked on this site which I find very shallow. That's all I have to say. Enjoy your Friday guys and ladies ??

I'm the poster boy for the case that you don't need a six-pack to get meets and that being a normal guy with a sense of humour and a filled out profile can get as many meets as you want and as regular as you want. Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress."

That's a bit antagonistic, maybe he just uses his experience of swinging in a more respectful way.

over a year ago

I'm the poster boy for the case that you don't need a six-pack to get meets and that being a normal guy with a sense of humour and a filled out profile can get as many meets as you want and as regular as you want. Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress.

That's a bit antagonistic, maybe he just uses his experience of swinging in a more respectful way."

Maybe he can answer for himself.

over a year ago

I'm the poster boy for the case that you don't need a six-pack to get meets and that being a normal guy with a sense of humour and a filled out profile can get as many meets as you want and as regular as you want. Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress.

That's a bit antagonistic, maybe he just uses his experience of swinging in a more respectful way. Maybe he can answer for himself."

Oh, I wasn't sure if you were deliberately looking for a reaction, im sure he can.

over a year ago

That's a bit antagonistic, maybe he just uses his experience of swinging in a more respectful way. Maybe he can answer for himself.

Oh, I wasn't sure if you were deliberately looking for a reaction, im sure he can."

Don't know what you mean.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

I'm the poster boy for the case that you don't need a six-pack to get meets and that being a normal guy with a sense of humour and a filled out profile can get as many meets as you want and as regular as you want. Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress."

Ah I'm a white knight? Is that why I get meets? If so excellent but I thought it was my rugged good looks and my charm but either way I'm happy. So what's your excuse?

over a year ago

These threads just put me right off the people who start them

over a year ago

Ah I'm a white knight? Is that why I get meets? If so excellent but I thought it was my rugged good looks and my charm but either way I'm happy. So what's your excuse? "

My excuse is I'm very hard to please.

By *adness400Man
over a year ago

dublin

Of course some women are like that and men are to . It is very hard when your messages are very rarely even opened but if you don't like it leave and if you want Craic and banter just head out tonight it's easier to pull in the real world than on this

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Ah I'm a white knight? Is that why I get meets? If so excellent but I thought it was my rugged good looks and my charm but either way I'm happy. So what's your excuse? My excuse is I'm very hard to please."

On a different note what's your definition of a white knight? As I'm not sure if you are insulting me or not?

over a year ago

Ah I'm a white knight? Is that why I get meets? If so excellent but I thought it was my rugged good looks and my charm but either way I'm happy. So what's your excuse? My excuse is I'm very hard to please.

On a different note what's your definition of a white knight? As I'm not sure if you are insulting me or not? "

My definition of a White Knight on fab would be someone who would always stand up for the ladies even if the ladies swore Black was White.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Ah I'm a white knight? Is that why I get meets? If so excellent but I thought it was my rugged good looks and my charm but either way I'm happy. So what's your excuse? My excuse is I'm very hard to please.

On a different note what's your definition of a white knight? As I'm not sure if you are insulting me or not? My definition of a White Knight on fab would be someone who would always stand up for the ladies even if the ladies swore Black was White."

Well then you clearly don't know me I have many rows with women and I've blocked many too. So you insulted me with that label.

over a year ago

On a different note what's your definition of a white knight? As I'm not sure if you are insulting me or not? My definition of a White Knight on fab would be someone who would always stand up for the ladies even if the ladies swore Black was White.

Well then you clearly don't know me I have many rows with women and I've blocked many too. So you insulted me with that label. "

Well actually it was ment as a little joke.But it looks like I will never make a comedian.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

I'm the poster boy for the case that you don't need a six-pack to get meets and that being a normal guy with a sense of humour and a filled out profile can get as many meets as you want and as regular as you want.

On a different note what's your definition of a white knight? As I'm not sure if you are insulting me or not? My definition of a White Knight on fab would be someone who would always stand up for the ladies even if the ladies swore Black was White.

Well then you clearly don't know me I have many rows with women and I've blocked many too. So you insulted me with that label. Well actually it was ment as a little joke.But it looks like I will never make a comedian."

"Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress." this is a joke? Wow maybe I'm a little slow but I fail to see it. It does look like you where trying to get a reaction out of me by implying that I only get the "the ride" by blindly backing up anything women say? I'm sure you would never flame a thread like that or name call?

over a year ago

Well then you clearly don't know me I have many rows with women and I've blocked many too. So you insulted me with that label. Well actually it was ment as a little joke.But it looks like I will never make a comedian.

"Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress." this is a joke? Wow maybe I'm a little slow but I fail to see it. It does look like you where trying to get a reaction out of me by implying that I only get the "the ride" by blindly backing up anything women say? I'm sure you would never flame a thread like that or name call? "

Feck like I said I'm not as good a comedian as I taught.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Well then you clearly don't know me I have many rows with women and I've blocked many too. So you insulted me with that label. Well actually it was ment as a little joke.But it looks like I will never make a comedian.

"Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress." this is a joke? Wow maybe I'm a little slow but I fail to see it. It does look like you where trying to get a reaction out of me by implying that I only get the "the ride" by blindly backing up anything women say? I'm sure you would never flame a thread like that or name call? Feck like I said I'm not as good a comedian as I taught."

One man's joke is another man's bullying you normally quick to point out that people on the forums are bullies or are bullying people but yet you think making a joke at my expense is trying to be funny instead of bullying.?? Can you explain the difference?

over a year ago

You lot are worse than my kids. It's you lot that give us men a bad name. GET A GRIP

over a year ago

Site rules dictate a no reply is a reply, it may not be the one you are looking for, but that being as it may, it is still regarded as the polite form of stating "I'm/we are not interested."

This rule is in place for a variety of reasons, the most important (in our opinion) is that, believe it or not, some guys don't take rejection very well.

As regards to the gym fit ,six pack guys being the only ones who get meets on fab, this is absolute utter nonsense. Some of the most successful single guys on here are not gym junkies with bodies like roman gods. They do however possess wide and varied array of other traits that are far more appealing to the fairer sex. And for the record, cock size not being one of them.

Also in our own personal opinion, as much as HB enjoys looking at a some of the super gym fit male pics on fab, we have found some (not all) of them to be less than adequate in many areas when it comes to meets.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"You lot are worse than my kids. It's you lot that give us men a bad name. GET A GRIP"

Rubbish

Nobody gives me a bad name except myself

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"You lot are worse than my kids. It's you lot that give us men a bad name. GET A GRIP"

How does having discussion ruin it for men? If me talking it out with someone with a different opinion to mine is affecting how you are getting on in the fab world then I'm sorry for that.

over a year ago

Yet you are still here

Little cry for attention perhaps

over a year ago

Been here for 2 weeks, 5 meets easy as Fuck lol. And No i dont have a six pack

over a year ago

How?

How does what someone else say affect how anyone feels about you?

How?

over a year ago

If they dont reply just take it on the chin and accept there not interested! Happens to everybody here just move on!

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

All good things come to those who wait.....

over a year ago

"Ah but sure your a white Knight always (riding)in to help the ladies in distress." this is a joke? Wow maybe I'm a little slow but I fail to see it. It does look like you where trying to get a reaction out of me by implying that I only get the "the ride" by blindly backing up anything women say? I'm sure you would never flame a thread like that or name call? Feck like I said I'm not as good a comedian as I taught.

One man's joke is another man's bullying you normally quick to point out that people on the forums are bullies or are bullying people but yet you think making a joke at my expense is trying to be funny instead of bullying.?? Can you explain the difference? "

A joke is ment to be laughed at but a bully is just a plain and simple asshole.Sorry you don't get my joke but that's life.

over a year ago

"You lot are worse than my kids. It's you lot that give us men a bad name. GET A GRIP

Rubbish

Nobody gives me a bad name except myself "

The whole thread is rubbish

over a year ago

Right break it up lads

Can I just say I like a 6 pack

over a year ago

"You lot are worse than my kids. It's you lot that give us men a bad name. GET A GRIP

How?

How?

"

Because it's the same aul shit with this constant thread. You can't say you not fed up with it

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"There's always one idiot "

Yep and they usually out themselves on the forums

over a year ago

"There's always one idiot

Yep and they usually out themselves on the forums"

Great filter all the same

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"There's always one idiot

Yep and they usually out themselves on the forums

Great filter all the same "

Saves a lot of time

over a year ago

Oh god this again !!! Wake me up when it's over

over a year ago

Aah well .... just go back to hand shandy's

By *kcoupleCouple
over a year ago

I've never had a six pack in my life but its never been an issue here. Always been somewhere in between but in the short time we have been here and few meets we have had attitude has always been the number one issue. You can tell an awful lot from a profile and OP simply didn't bother putting any effort into his so one could assume he expects max return for min input. That's just not how it works here or on the street.

In general if you put in the effort with photos profile and manners you will do okay here. If not throwing a tantrum is pretty much putting a nail in your own coffin.

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Im a 6ft 4 bronzed toned six packed god...and im still struggling.i can only imagine the indignity of not getting a reply...youd swear that you were the only one it was happening to..

over a year ago

Op put some time an effort into it you can become quite popular, keep an eye on forums for meet and greet or parties, get an invite put your date aside bring the best version of yourself make lots of friends have fun the rest will come easy !

over a year ago

Don't you know when men give out about something on the forums its called felling sorry for yourself.But when the ladies give out about something it must be acted on right away because its a matter of life or death.

By *onbonsnaxMan
over a year ago

dublin

on the ball

over a year ago

How?

How?

Because it's the same aul shit with this constant thread. You can't say you not fed up with it"

Fed up yeah,certainly,but i don't lay the blame on every single guy on the site because of a few moaning minnies.

over a year ago

How?

How?

Because it's the same aul shit with this constant thread. You can't say you not fed up with it

Fed up yeah,certainly,but i don't lay the blame on every single guy on the site because of a few moaning minnies."

I completely agree but with this constant moaning you can't say it doesn't make it harder for genuine lads to brake through.

How often to you guys feel disheartened by the site when you get constant abusive mails

over a year ago

Just woke up ....is it over yet ??

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Tell us a joke.."

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

"

Why did the chicken cross the road ???

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

"

What do u call a leprechaun covered in cement

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Tell us a joke..

Why did the chicken cross the road ??? "

I don't know why did the chicken cross the road?

(better be good!)

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Tell us a joke..

What do u call a leprechaun covered in cement "

I don't know what do you call a leprechaun covered in cement?

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

(better be good!) "

To grab a big cock ...badum! !!

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

I don't know what do you call a leprechaun covered in cement?"

A little hard man

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/17 16:28:55]

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

A little hard man "

Very funny

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Tell us a joke..

(better be good!)

To grab a big cock ...badum! !! "

That produced a little giggle

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Tell us a joke..

A little hard man "

Do you know anymore?

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

(better be good!)

That produced a little giggle "

My job is complete for the day ...struts off smugly

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Tell us a joke..

(better be good!)

That produced a little giggle

My job is complete for the day ...struts off smugly "

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

A little hard man

Do you know anymore? "

Why did the orange stop half way down the hill

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

You can now get Viagra eye drops. You won't get an erection but you'll fuckin' look proper hard!

over a year ago

I'm here now awhile and still no meets I've tryed different ways yo change my profile by putting up a profile pic and saying stuff about myself but still no meets and I usually attach a pic in my mails to women I get chatting sometimes but still no meets it can be annoying but I just take it on the chin and move on and be patient I'll get a meet yet

over a year ago

"You can now get Viagra eye drops. You won't get an erection but you'll fuckin' look proper hard! "

Lol ... fair few with it then ...

over a year ago

"You can now get Viagra eye drops. You won't get an erection but you'll fuckin' look proper hard! "

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

A little hard man

Do you know anymore?

Why did the orange stop half way down the hill"

Why did the orange stop half way down the hill ??

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

A little hard man

Do you know anymore?

Why did the orange stop half way down the hill ?? "

It ran out of juice

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

A little hard man

Do you know anymore?

It ran out of juice "

Hahaha. .. crap joke ....pmsl

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

A little hard man

Do you know anymore?

It ran out of juice

Hahaha. .. crap joke ....pmsl "

I know but I bet u still laughed lol

over a year ago

"Tell us a joke..

A little hard man

Do you know anymore?

It ran out of juice

Hahaha. .. crap joke ....pmsl

I know but I bet u still laughed lol"

I did out loud

over a year ago

At least my post ended with people sharing jokes which is a postive I reckon

over a year ago

"At least my post ended with people sharing jokes which is a postive I reckon "

We let the silliness take over ...

over a year ago

Yeah your dead right.

over a year ago

Sorry to say it man but if you can't get meets on here you really are for the scrap heap I'm afraid

over a year ago

"Another single guy thinking this is just a sex site and that every woman should politely open there legs when a guy messages...

This is a site for swingers and while maybe a small percentage of people are here for 1 on 1 vanilla sex the majority aren't. People are here to fulfil their fantasies , not your needs!

No reply is a reply, it means they're not interested , but you seem like a really nice well mannered patient guy, who understands that for single women here, they are vulnerable and so will be very careful who they pick and choose to chat to and meet up with... you'll do well after this forum "

over a year ago

Well said

over a year ago

Why you think your brad pitt? I've been with more women than you'll ever be with. See ya mr scrap heap man

over a year ago

Popcorn anyone ???

over a year ago

Very surprised at this many posts on a thread that's done once a week haha

over a year ago

"Very surprised at this many posts on a thread that's done once a week haha "

We started telling jokes in the middle to stop it ... but they came back

over a year ago

"Very surprised at this many posts on a thread that's done once a week haha

We started telling jokes in the middle to stop it ... but they came back "

Some great jokes too

over a year ago

Tell more guys, hopefully all the dickheads have finished posting negative shit about me . All I was doing was expressing my opionion

over a year ago

"Why you think your brad pitt? I've been with more women than you'll ever be with. See ya mr scrap heap man "

'Reply+quote' is your friend chief...

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

"Popcorn anyone ??? "

I ran out of it a couple of hours ago looking at this thread

over a year ago

"Tell more guys, hopefully all the dickheads have finished posting negative shit about me . All I was doing was expressing my opionion "

You sound like a lovely chilled out man. Can't understand why you aren't knee deep in pussy.

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

What's your reason for being on here, if you think it's so shit and get loads of women outside of fab.

over a year ago

"Tell more guys, hopefully all the dickheads have finished posting negative shit about me . All I was doing was expressing my opionion "

I don't think any of it was negative. All helpful stuff

over a year ago

"Very surprised at this many posts on a thread that's done once a week haha

We started telling jokes in the middle to stop it ... but they came back

Some great jokes too "

They were quality

over a year ago

"Tell more guys, hopefully all the dickheads have finished posting negative shit about me . All I was doing was expressing my opionion

You sound like a lovely chilled out man. Can't understand why you aren't knee deep in pussy. "

I so love the sarcasm

over a year ago

"Popcorn anyone ???

I ran out of it a couple of hours ago looking at this thread "

I'll share mine

over a year ago

"Tell more guys, hopefully all the dickheads have finished posting negative shit about me . All I was doing was expressing my opionion

You sound like a lovely chilled out man. Can't understand why you aren't knee deep in pussy.

I so love the sarcasm "

So do i ... popcorn went flying

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

"Popcorn anyone ???

I'll share mine "

On the way now

over a year ago

If it took 1 hr 37 minutes to dig a hole . How many minutes does it take to dig half a hole

over a year ago

"Popcorn anyone ???

I'll share mine

On the way now "

Fantastic. .. love a bit of company on a quiet Friday night

over a year ago

"If it took 1 hr 37 minutes to dig a hole . How many minutes does it take to dig half a hole "
You can't dig half a hole.

over a year ago

I so love the sarcasm

So do i ... popcorn went flying "

Panic over! I caught it.....

over a year ago

"If it took 1 hr 37 minutes to dig a hole . How many minutes does it take to dig half a hole You can't dig half a hole."

You big ruiner

over a year ago

I so love the sarcasm

Panic over! I caught it..... "

Ahh thanks ... so what do you think , was this a successful expression of a personal opinion ?? Could changes have been to attract less aggression or should everyone just tell jokes ??

over a year ago

"If it took 1 hr 37 minutes to dig a hole . How many minutes does it take to dig half a hole You can't dig half a hole.

You big ruiner "

Can ya fill in half a hole?

over a year ago

"If it took 1 hr 37 minutes to dig a hole . How many minutes does it take to dig half a hole You can't dig half a hole.

You big ruiner "

I was doing the maths ...lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/17 21:04:25]

over a year ago

Keep the jokes coming lads ??

over a year ago

I so love the sarcasm

Ahh thanks ... so what do you think , was this a successful expression of a personal opinion ?? Could changes have been to attract less aggression or should everyone just tell jokes ?? "

Jokes are far better than this stupid thread lol

over a year ago

You big ruiner

I was doing the maths ...lol"

Blond moment lol

over a year ago

I so love the sarcasm

Ahh thanks ... so what do you think , was this a successful expression of a personal opinion ?? Could changes have been to attract less aggression or should everyone just tell jokes ??

Jokes are far better than this stupid thread lol "

The jokes were great I've a new career option

over a year ago

When didn't the skeleton go to the dance.

Because he had NO BODY to go with lol

over a year ago

"When didn't the skeleton go to the dance.

Because he had NO BODY to go with lol"

Just jamie. .. that's a shite joke ... poor choice

over a year ago

Just jamie. .. that's a shite joke ... poor choice "

I have loads but they are bad and I'll get into trouble lol

over a year ago

Just jamie. .. that's a shite joke ... poor choice

I have loads but they are bad and I'll get into trouble lol"

Go on try again. ... I'm all for encouraging not bringing down

over a year ago

wanting to fuck me and 90% of the fellahs here :p

over a year ago

Now where does that leave us...

wanting to fuck me and 90% of the fellahs here :p"

Lovely body indeed

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"At least my post ended with people sharing jokes which is a postive I reckon

We let the silliness take over ... "

We all need a bit of silliness in our lives

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"At least my post ended with people sharing jokes which is a postive I reckon

We let the silliness take over ...

We all need a bit of silliness in our lives "

Nothing better than a good laugh, especially if mutual, during a Fab meet

over a year ago

Why would you use fab to try to have fun with single women? Outside world is full of women that one can meet in a natural setting and present himself in his wholesomeness (no first messages, no face pics swapping, etc.). Fab limits you to a single message and the numbers game is against you. Why to bother so, when majority of single ladies on fab grew an ego bigger than my cock? :P

Post new Message to Thread