Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

why do gay guys add you when your straight

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone know why this happens one guy keeps fabbing me pic guess I should be happy someone is fabbing it lol

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone know why this happens one guy keeps fabbing me pic guess I should be happy someone is fabbing it lol "

They see a chink in your armour

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/17 15:00:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone know why this happens one guy keeps fabbing me pic guess I should be happy someone is fabbing it lol

They see a chink in your armour "

lol trying turn me it will never happen

Reply privately

over a year ago

Block single guys from mailing. Thats what filters are for x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Block single guys from mailing. Thats what filters are for x"
thought I did block them but had few lads mail me not gay lads one was just giving out that I viewed his profile lol but your right gonna do that now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thought you could only fab a pic once?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thought you could only fab a pic once? "
so did i but its saying same guy fabbed it yesterday or maybe its different guy with similar name lol

Reply privately

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"Block single guys from mailing. Thats what filters are for x"

Well as you ladies say, the filters aren't perfect and it seems they forget to work from time to time. I've had the few messages (from men and not men using couple accounts) since switching them on, but fortunately not close to the amount I was getting before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thought you could only fab a pic once? so did i but its saying same guy fabbed it yesterday or maybe its different guy with similar name lol "

So he's fabbed it twice and that translates as he keeps fabbing it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Block single guys from mailing. Thats what filters are for x

Well as you ladies say, the filters aren't perfect and it seems they forget to work from time to time. I've had the few messages (from men and not men using couple accounts) since switching them on, but fortunately not close to the amount I was getting before."

I put mine on ages ago but guys still mailed me which don't mind cause one was giving me some advice but yeah don't seem to work put them on again now tho

Reply privately

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

I'm alright and I'll conversate with anyone I make it clear I'm straight, it's when they ask to suck your dick that's when you just block their profile... problem solved..

Reply privately

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

And before this turns into some thread calling for the burning of the gays, actual gay and bi guys haven't bothered me at all. Have had quite a few good chats actually.

The worst messages are always from "straight" profiles who are looking for some "no-homo" fun. Then when you say you're not interested, they get desperate and start insisting that they're not gay at all and it's just innocent fun, as if the reason I didn't want their cock in my mouth or theirs' in mine was because I was being homophobic.

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Anyone know why this happens one guy keeps fabbing me pic guess I should be happy someone is fabbing it lol

They see a chink in your armour "

Chink Chink!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thought you could only fab a pic once? so did i but its saying same guy fabbed it yesterday or maybe its different guy with similar name lol

So he's fabbed it twice and that translates as he keeps fabbing it? "

well he prob keep fabbing it if I let him reminds me of another gay fella on another site who kept sending me friend requests and wen you block him he would make up new profile and add you again he was a right melt and that site didn't have filters lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Possible they read some of your many posts slating women and assumed you hated them so must like guys??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Possible they read some of your many posts slating women and assumed you hated them so must like guys?? "
them women do piss me off to be fair lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep your cock pictures private... that way you get less mail mind you when I was on hols I got tons more than I get back home!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep your cock pictures private... that way you get less mail mind you when I was on hols I got tons more than I get back home! "
yeah when had me cock pics up got mail from guy saying nice cock lol had take them down not for them but cause a guy I had run in on another site is using this now and pretty sure he would put my pics up on other sites had run in with him cause he was been nasty to female friend of mine who wouldn't meet up with him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep your cock pictures private... that way you get less mail mind you when I was on hols I got tons more than I get back home! yeah when had me cock pics up got mail from guy saying nice cock lol had take them down not for them but cause a guy I had run in on another site is using this now and pretty sure he would put my pics up on other sites had run in with him cause he was been nasty to female friend of mine who wouldn't meet up with him "

Fecks sake! Some gobshites out there alright...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe they see something in you that the women don't?? I'd take it as a compliment

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

They can smell desperation and have done the math. They figured you have alienated single women and couples and are still here on the swinging site that you don't agree with (The clue is in the title, it's not rocket science) so they are patiently waiting, silently viewing and openly fabbing your pic's.

Madame Boo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They can smell desperation and have done the math. They figured you have alienated single women and couples and are still here on the swinging site that you don't agree with (The clue is in the title, it's not rocket science) so they are patiently waiting, silently viewing and openly fabbing your pic's.

Madame Boo"

ffs, ya know your opening the door for another 30threads, hes going to end up alienating all the rest of us off fab, and he Will bask in the glory

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"They can smell desperation and have done the math. They figured you have alienated single women and couples and are still here on the swinging site that you don't agree with (The clue is in the title, it's not rocket science) so they are patiently waiting, silently viewing and openly fabbing your pic's.

Madame Boo

ffs, ya know your opening the door for another 30threads, hes going to end up alienating all the rest of us off fab, and he Will bask in the glory "

For the love of God would someone please put something in his gob

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madame Boo

ffs, ya know your opening the door for another 30threads, hes going to end up alienating all the rest of us off fab, and he Will bask in the glory

For the love of God would someone please put something in his gob"

How will that stop him typing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madame Boo

For the love of God would someone please put something in his gob"

hey..are you assuming I just go around sticking my fob to any opening.

Reply privately

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Madame Boo"

On the button Madame Boo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madame Boo"

meow keep shagging other guys and pretending your happy couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madame Boo meow keep shagging other guys and pretending your happy couple "

What a nasty fucking thing to say. Grow up and learn when to fucking shut up. Sticking a at the end of a post doesn't make it funny. You're not funny, being nasty isn't funny.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madame Boo meow keep shagging other guys and pretending your happy couple

What a nasty fucking thing to say. Grow up and learn when to fucking shut up. Sticking a at the end of a post doesn't make it funny. You're not funny, being nasty isn't funny. "

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

OP... why are you on this site if you think like that?

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

What a nasty fucking thing to say. Grow up and learn when to fucking shut up. Sticking a at the end of a post doesn't make it funny. You're not funny, being nasty isn't funny.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a nasty fucking thing to say. Grow up and learn when to fucking shut up. Sticking a at the end of a post doesn't make it funny. You're not funny, being nasty isn't funny. "

you taking the piss her comment about me was nastier total liberty that lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madame Boo meow keep shagging other guys and pretending your happy couple "

Your a fucking dick

Reply privately

over a year ago

We should all ignore the comments he puts up to get a reaction and he might crawl back into the hole he came from he has no respect.for himself or others on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We should all ignore the comments he puts up to get a reaction and he might crawl back into the hole he came from he has no respect.for himself or others on here "

This ^

I've been doing that since his first shitpost...after blocking him first, of course.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We should all ignore the comments he puts up to get a reaction and he might crawl back into the hole he came from he has no respect.for himself or others on here "
ive respect for people if think they deserve but not taking shit of people either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're right, and I mostly do exactly that. But I just couldn't let him be that nasty about the lovely Madame Boo and her gorgeous Foo.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We should all ignore the comments he puts up to get a reaction and he might crawl back into the hole he came from he has no respect.for himself or others on here

This ^

I've been doing that since his first shitpost...after blocking him first, of course."

why ya commenting now then ye clown lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We should all ignore the comments he puts up to get a reaction and he might crawl back into the hole he came from he has no respect.for himself or others on here

You're right, and I mostly do exactly that. But I just couldn't let him be that nasty about the lovely Madame Boo and her gorgeous Foo. "

so its alright for them to be nasty to me ???

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're right, and I mostly do exactly that. But I just couldn't let him be that nasty about the lovely Madame Boo and her gorgeous Foo. so its alright for them to be nasty to me ??? "

I took her comment as tongue in cheek.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still if he looks at a blank screen for a while he will get fed up and go annoy somebody else A person with that level of intelligence cannot be reasoned with

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Still if he looks at a blank screen for a while he will get fed up and go annoy somebody else A person with that level of intelligence cannot be reasoned with "
wish they would there melting me head lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only one thing worse than a troll - someone who’s shit at being a troll.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only one thing worse than a troll - someone who’s shit at being a troll."
who's trolling???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

This ^

I've been doing that since his first shitpost...after blocking him first, of course. why ya commenting now then ye clown lol "

Yes, you would say that to me and not the man whose comment I replied directly to because you're a misogynist, a bully and a coward.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only one thing worse than a troll - someone who’s shit at being a troll. who's trolling???"

Wait ? You mean all your shit inane posting is for real??

Reply privately

over a year ago

This ^

I've been doing that since his first shitpost...after blocking him first, of course. why ya commenting now then ye clown lol

Yes, you would say that to me and not the man whose comment I replied directly to because you're a misogynist, a bully and a coward. "

how am I bully ??. You commented on my thread after blocking me but I'm the coward mkaaay

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only one thing worse than a troll - someone who’s shit at being a troll. who's trolling???

Wait ? You mean all your shit inane posting is for real?? "

take a nap mate

Reply privately