Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

manners

Jump to newest

By *xycpl4fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

how many of us couples and singles are really pissed off with others not answering notes/request , i think its downright ignorance of them not to reply in some form. they read the note and look at profile, either a no, not for us, or other would suffice , then we would know not to contact them again saving time and effort and on their part also ,, i dont buy the "but sure they may get lots of notes" thats bs,nobody gets tons of notes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fab rules ... No reply = No interest.

Surely you've turned someone down before just to have them carry on mailing. Who wants to deal with that?

over a year ago

"Fab rules ... No reply = No interest.

Surely you've turned someone down before just to have them carry on mailing. Who wants to deal with that?

"

over a year ago

We are u moaning .

No reply means not interested.

Also why would you want to contact them again if they don't reply

over a year ago

" then we would know not to contact them again saving time and effort "

If they didn't reply the first time, they aren't interested. Take the obvious hint is my advice.

over a year ago

Belfast

yes we have turned some down , but we always reply no thanks or not for us they dont contact again

over a year ago

Belfast

no reply is not always a no , , the point being made is its still ignorance doesnt cost much to be polite

over a year ago

Honestly I've seen this posted so many times. I took note and agreed manners cost nothing so I began responding thank you for the message but I'm not interested. That's all very clear ???

Seemingly not... the "but why" "I'll convince you" and not to mention the insults.

Your right manners cost nothing but it's a two way street ... and the other party can't take no for an answer. For this reason I no longer respond. Genuinely I'm sick of men writing about this ... you guys need to look at your own behaviour, if a lady says no thank her and move on .... and breath

over a year ago

"Honestly I've seen this posted so many times. I took note and agreed manners cost nothing so I began responding thank you for the message but I'm not interested. That's all very clear ???

Seemingly not... the "but why" "I'll convince you" and not to mention the insults.

Your right manners cost nothing but it's a two way street ... and the other party can't take no for an answer. For this reason I no longer respond. Genuinely I'm sick of men writing about this ... you guys need to look at your own behaviour, if a lady says no thank her and move on .... and breath "

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Always felt a good way round this is for fab to introduce a new feature...

.'prevent this user mailing me'

.think its simple enough for them to sort out..its not as much an affront as a block and ppl can send a reply but hit this feature so that they remain polite, can interact in the chatroom and forum..but dont get pestered...

Just a thought

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I agree with Sally here. I try reply especially to the polite well thought out messages but sometimes no thanks is taken for a go on.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"

This

over a year ago

"Always felt a good way round this is for fab to introduce a new feature...

.'prevent this user mailing me'

.think its simple enough for them to sort out..its not as much an affront as a block and ppl can send a reply but hit this feature so that they remain polite, can interact in the chatroom and forum..but dont get pestered...

Just a thought "

That's a reasonable way of doing it

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I think if someone has mailed you and you haven't read/replied etc then they shouldn't be able to send you another message for 30 days, like the winks/friend request thing. it would leave us with a bit more space in our mailboxes.

As for not replying to mail... i understand why some don't, Some can't take a polite no thanks without sending back abuse.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Surely you've turned someone down before just to have them carry on mailing. Who wants to deal with tha

"

tag

Up the Dubs

over a year ago

Read my profile, I got a 1 word message from a guy - 'straight?' Why should I take the time to reply if he hasn't taken the time to read my profile?

Manners works both ways!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"no reply is not always a no , , the point being made is its still ignorance doesnt cost much to be polite "

Read the fab FAQ and it states that no reply is a not interested

over a year ago

"no reply is not always a no , , the point being made is its still ignorance doesnt cost much to be polite

Read the fab FAQ and it states that no reply is a not interested "

this is part of the issue. A polite no is not a no and no reply is not a no ... ughhh !!!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Some people can't take no for an answer . Just move on end of story

over a year ago

"

This

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

It costs nothing to be polite...esp if there has been a convo...

However...first mssg..no reply =no intrest

over a year ago

Sometimes you're polite and get abuse for it.try to reply to most but have too many at times so the "hi" or fancy a fuck usually get deleted to fuck

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I be more annoyed about people who don't use the search function on the forums

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"Sometimes you're polite and get abuse for it.try to reply to most but have too many at times so the "hi" or fancy a fuck usually get deleted to fuck "

Hello english rose

Post new Message to Thread