Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Question for the Couples

Jump to newest

By *icey55 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

For all you couples out there which part of the couple was instrumental in joining the fab lifestyle?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id be curious as to who mentioned it first dunno how any guy would want another guy fucking his girl tho strange to me lol

over a year ago

Proberly because he finds it a turn on.

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"Id be curious as to who mentioned it first dunno how any guy would want another guy fucking his girl tho strange to me lol "

Man finds partner swapping strange. Joins partner swapping site. Go figure

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Id be curious as to who mentioned it first dunno how any guy would want another guy fucking his girl tho strange to me lol "

But yet you joined a swingers site that's even more strange

over a year ago

It was hubby that suggested it.... After I told him about a 3sum I'd had lol so I suppose it was mutual decision

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Stuart was the one who suggested joining. Think he opened a can of worms now

Can't get enough

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Id be curious as to who mentioned it first dunno how any guy would want another guy fucking his girl tho strange to me lol

Man finds partner swapping strange. Joins partner swapping site. Go figure "

Tinder & Grinder were a washout, so thought he'd try here, not knowing what he was joining

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"Id be curious as to who mentioned it first dunno how any guy would want another guy fucking his girl tho strange to me lol

Tinder & Grinder were a washout, so thought he'd try here, not knowing what he was joining "

Ya they really need to stop writing the "swingers" part of fabswingers in small print.

Stop misleading folk

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Ok this will be a little detailed:

I (J) was on here as a single guy when I started going out with G. We had a frank discussion about our sexual pasts where she admitted she was an inexperienced bi fem and I admitted I was an experienced swinger. I asked her what she wanted from her sex life and she replied "I want to do lots of things with lots of people" I told her I could help her with that.

I could see she had the potential to be a great swinger so I mentioned Fab to her. She said she'd already heard of it as a few guys she had chatted to on dating sites tried to get her to join up with them as a couple for parties (yes, guys are now trawling dating sites looking for people to partner up with on fab).

We waited a while before joining and joined knowing it would be months before we'd meet anyone and to let G get used to the idea of it. She hardly ever comes on fab as she can't get an idea of the person from their profile, preferring to meet them in person. So I handle all the profile admin, and she does the rest with me in person.

We haven't had any play meets yet, but we're hoping that changes soon.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Tinder & Grinder were a washout, so thought he'd try here, not knowing what he was joining

Ya they really need to stop writing the "swingers" part of fabswingers in small print.

Stop misleading folk "

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Tinder & Grinder were a washout, so thought he'd try here, not knowing what he was joining "

He'd be better off back on Grinder

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

He'd be better off back on Grinder

"

Ruthless

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Because its fuckin hot, it builds trust and shes too much woman not to share her with certain individuals

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Id be curious as to who mentioned it first dunno how any guy would want another guy fucking his girl tho strange to me lol Because its fuckin hot, it builds trust and shes too much woman not to share her with certain individuals "

over a year ago

Swinging /swapping site ... tinder is on the other side

over a year ago

Came have fun with single ladies you know they swing as well lol. As for couples no way I could let another man fuck my girlfriend when i was in relationships so chance cant be much of relationship if yas are fucking other people lol

over a year ago

"Came have fun with single ladies you know they swing as well lol. As for couples no way I could let another man fuck my girlfriend when i was in relationships so chance cant be much of relationship if yas are fucking other people lol "

So you're basically insulting every couple on this site?

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"Came have fun with single ladies you know they swing as well lol. As for couples no way I could let another man fuck my girlfriend when i was in relationships so chance cant be much of relationship if yas are fucking other people lol "

It's an attitude like that that will make a lot of women not want to meet you

best of luck before you go unlos after complaining about nobody wanting to meet

over a year ago

"Came have fun with single ladies you know they swing as well lol. As for couples no way I could let another man fuck my girlfriend when i was in relationships so chance cant be much of relationship if yas are fucking other people lol

best of luck before you go unlos after complaining about nobody wanting to meet "

well they aren't for me then wouldn't be meeting couples anyway so them not be interested doesn't bothar me

over a year ago

What a small narrow minded thing to say.

over a year ago

"Came have fun with single ladies you know they swing as well lol. As for couples no way I could let another man fuck my girlfriend when i was in relationships so chance cant be much of relationship if yas are fucking other people lol

So you're basically insulting every couple on this site? "

well there obviously not able to satisfy each other needs and have shag other people im more stating the obvious then insulting them lol

over a year ago

So you're basically insulting every couple on this site? well there obviously not able to satisfy each other needs and have shag other people im more stating the obvious then insulting them lol "

Sweet Jesus you've no idea have you

over a year ago

"Stuart was the one who suggested joining. Think he opened a can of worms now

Can't get enough "

Same with us

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

So you're basically insulting every couple on this site? well there obviously not able to satisfy each other needs and have shag other people im more stating the obvious then insulting them lol

Sweet Jesus you've no idea have you "

nailed it

over a year ago

So you're basically insulting every couple on this site? well there obviously not able to satisfy each other needs and have shag other people im more stating the obvious then insulting them lol "

Oh jesus wept !!

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Personally I don't think uve a right to pass judgement on anyone's relationship. U have no idea what their relationship is like. My man and I are well capable of satisfying each other on every level.

No, what we do does mean our relationship is meaningless or lacking love and commitment. If anything it brings us closer together. If u don't meet with couples well and good. But don't pass judgement on how we live our lives

Tina

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

So you're basically insulting every couple on this site? well there obviously not able to satisfy each other needs and have shag other people im more stating the obvious then insulting them lol

Personally I don't think uve a right to pass judgement on anyone's relationship. U have no idea what their relationship is like. My man and I are well capable of satisfying each other on every level.

No, what we do does mean our relationship is meaningless or lacking love and commitment. If anything it brings us closer together. If u don't meet with couples well and good. But don't pass judgement on how we live our lives

Tina "

Does not mean it's meaningless that should say

over a year ago

Tina "

well good luck to yas

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Oh jesus wept !!"

He's doing us all favours by letting everyone know his thoughts on swinging on a swingers site

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/17 15:36:53]

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Define swinging?

over a year ago

best of luck before you go unlos after complaining about nobody wanting to meet well they aren't for me then wouldn't be meeting couples anyway so them not be interested doesn't bothar me "

Most women on Fab whether as part of a couple or not, are not interested in being judged - so I'd say you've just shot yourself in the foot there.

over a year ago

best of luck before you go unlos after complaining about nobody wanting to meet well they aren't for me then wouldn't be meeting couples anyway so them not be interested doesn't bothar me

Most women on Fab whether as part of a couple or not, are not interested in being judged - so I'd say you've just shot yourself in the foot there."

everyone gets judged its part of life your all judging me right now ffs

over a year ago

best of luck before you go unlos after complaining about nobody wanting to meet well they aren't for me then wouldn't be meeting couples anyway so them not be interested doesn't bothar me

Most women on Fab whether as part of a couple or not, are not interested in being judged - so I'd say you've just shot yourself in the foot there. everyone gets judged its part of life your all judging me right now ffs "

People aren't judging you they're more baffled as to why you'd join a swingers site when you have no clue what it entails for couples.

over a year ago

Most women on Fab whether as part of a couple or not, are not interested in being judged - so I'd say you've just shot yourself in the foot there. everyone gets judged its part of life your all judging me right now ffs

People aren't judging you they're more baffled as to why you'd join a swingers site when you have no clue what it entails for couples. "

already explained I've joined for ladies not couples tho thought be more fun then this lol

over a year ago

Most women on Fab whether as part of a couple or not, are not interested in being judged - so I'd say you've just shot yourself in the foot there. everyone gets judged its part of life your all judging me right now ffs

People aren't judging you they're more baffled as to why you'd join a swingers site when you have no clue what it entails for couples. already explained I've joined for ladies not couples tho thought be more fun then this lol "

Here's a tip so, stop with the constant insults. It's embarrassing now.

over a year ago

People aren't judging you they're more baffled as to why you'd join a swingers site when you have no clue what it entails for couples. already explained I've joined for ladies not couples tho thought be more fun then this lol

Here's a tip so, stop with the constant insults. It's embarrassing now. "

wasn't insuting anyone was opinion actually not my fault If snowflakes get offended by it

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

People aren't judging you they're more baffled as to why you'd join a swingers site when you have no clue what it entails for couples. already explained I've joined for ladies not couples tho thought be more fun then this lol "

Tinder you should be on not fabswingers (emphasis on the word swingers lol)

You sound like a very charming individual who any girl would be lucky to have....

over a year ago

If you've no interest in couples then why bother with the judgemental comments?

over a year ago

How’s that ladies thing working out for you so far ?

over a year ago

People aren't judging you they're more baffled as to why you'd join a swingers site when you have no clue what it entails for couples. already explained I've joined for ladies not couples tho thought be more fun then this lol

If you've no interest in couples then why bother with the judgemental comments? "

the thread was about couples I replied to the thread then people got butthurt about my reply and everything escalated from there I'm gonna leave it there as this is just gonna go around in circles lol

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Anxiously waiting all the new verifications you are about to receive.

Wish you all the best

over a year ago

If you've no interest in couples then why bother with the judgemental comments? the thread was about couples I replied to the thread then people got butthurt about my reply and everything escalated from there I'm gonna leave it there as this is just gonna go around in circles lol "

The thread was actually asking for couples opinion! You're not a couple, so why comment?

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

If you've no interest in couples then why bother with the judgemental comments? the thread was about couples I replied to the thread then people got butthurt about my reply and everything escalated from there I'm gonna leave it there as this is just gonna go around in circles lol

The thread was actually asking for couples opinion! You're not a couple, so why comment? "

By *icey55 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

Didnt think this would cause trouble but thanks everyone for their candid responses so far

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Didnt think this would cause trouble but thanks everyone for their candid responses so far "

Ah there was no trouble, just laughing

By *icey55 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

"Didnt think this would cause trouble but thanks everyone for their candid responses so far

Ah there was no trouble, just laughing "

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

If you've no interest in couples then why bother with the judgemental comments? the thread was about couples I replied to the thread then people got butthurt about my reply and everything escalated from there I'm gonna leave it there as this is just gonna go around in circles lol "

People aren't butthurt. They're just amazed that you don't realise how ignorant about swinging you are.

Me? I'm not surprised.

Post new Message to Thread