Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Mistaken Identity

Jump to newest

By *igBlondeDomme OP   Woman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

So... after getting a very weird almost nasty message asking why I have so many different accounts??? It's got me thinking.

First let me say I DO NOT have any other profiles other than "Bigblondedomme ". Dont have the time and couldn't be arsed to be honest.

It's not the first message I've gotten from this person so maybe they have a gripe with me. (Knock yer socks off). I've also gotten messages that were meant for others. Similar profiles etc so mistaken identity???

Question.... has anyone else been mistaken or gotten messages that should have gone elsewhere??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

Reference your supposed multiple accounts...would someone be using your pics?

To answer your Q's - no, never happened to me.

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

Also - why do people send nasty messages? Like...what's that going to achieve?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have found some ladies sent u an answer to a question you did not ask to get u to reply to them

By *icey55Man
over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

I dont get other peoples messages but im convinced someone must be getting mine...

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I've been mistaken for someone that gives a fuck what people think about me on here does that count?

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

"I dont get other peoples messages but im convinced someone must be getting mine... "

over a year ago

Reminds me of the guy walking down the road, he spots this nun, runs up and knocks her over. You don't feel so tough now Batman.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I don't know how you put up with rude and hateful messages that you ladies get . These guys need to grow up and get a set of balls . It get you nowhere doing that .

over a year ago

Some guy sent me a message this morning with a man's name in the subject box and the text was "*girls name* will not be happy"

I think he has mistaken me for someone else

over a year ago

"So... after getting a very weird almost nasty message asking why I have so many different accounts??? It's got me thinking.

First let me say I DO NOT have any other profiles other than "Bigblondedomme ". Dont have the time and couldn't be arsed to be honest.

It's not the first message I've gotten from this person so maybe they have a gripe with me. (Knock yer socks off). I've also gotten messages that were meant for others. Similar profiles etc so mistaken identity???

Question.... has anyone else been mistaken or gotten messages that should have gone elsewhere??

"

no but I did think you and another women was same profile so no wonder they thought ya had two profiles lol

over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Reference your supposed multiple accounts...would someone be using your pics?

To answer your Q's - no, never happened to me."

No don't think anyone would want to use my pics

But I never thought of that.

over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"So... after getting a very weird almost nasty message asking why I have so many different accounts??? It's got me thinking.

no but I did think you and another women was same profile so no wonder they thought ya had two profiles lol "

I do get mistaken for someone with a similar name.

over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Some guy sent me a message this morning with a man's name in the subject box and the text was "*girls name* will not be happy"

I think he has mistaken me for someone else"

I have gotten some interesting messages for another Blonde . I bet you had a giggle.

over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I dont get other peoples messages but im convinced someone must be getting mine... "

over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Reminds me of the guy walking down the road, he spots this nun, runs up and knocks her over. You don't feel so tough now Batman. "

Post new Message to Thread