Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Strong Dublin Accent. Tallagh etc,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

looking for a woman who like dirty talk and has a strong Dublin Accent, meet for a coffee see how we click then either yours or a hotel room.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

tallaght people talk normal...you need to go to the inner city to get a strong accent...not saying they don't talk normal now but its a stronger accent than tallaght or anywhere else suburban tbh.

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

For such a small island, it's amazing how many different accents we have. Well known all over the world that all Irish accents are cool.

over a year ago

"For such a small island, it's amazing how many different accents we have. Well known all over the world that all Irish accents are cool. "

yeah probably much the same in England and elsewhere that we wouldn't pick up on....funny aul things accents.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"For such a small island, it's amazing how many different accents we have. Well known all over the world that all Irish accents are cool.

yeah probably much the same in England and elsewhere that we wouldn't pick up on....funny aul things accents."

Very true you find the same accent phenomenon in nearly every country, nothing unique to just Ireland.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Wonder why the OP picked Tallaght?. Maybe he had a meet with a Tallaght girl and he's smitten.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I luv a sexy English accent

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/09/17 13:12:52]

over a year ago

Hard to beat a good southy accent but wouldn't be fond of the dub accent tbh

By *ackandsashaCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

Derry accent melts me

By *ackandsashaCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

OOhh and Sasha loves the Liverpool accent

over a year ago

"For such a small island, it's amazing how many different accents we have. Well known all over the world that all Irish accents are cool.

yeah probably much the same in England and elsewhere that we wouldn't pick up on....funny aul things accents."

You'd want to be pretty tone deaf if you couldn't pick up on the different accents in England

Scouse

Mank

Cockney

Brumie

Geordie

Cornish

To name but a few

over a year ago

"looking for a woman who like dirty talk and has a strong Dublin Accent, meet for a coffee see how we click then either yours or a hotel room."

Ask me hole ya dirtbird, dirty pox ya, il streel the fucking head a ye...an ya can stick your coffee up ur bollix, fuckin yoke ya..

over a year ago

yeah probably much the same in England and elsewhere that we wouldn't pick up on....funny aul things accents.

You'd want to be pretty tone deaf if you couldn't pick up on the different accents in England

Scouse

Mank

Cockney

Brumie

Geordie

Cornish

To name but a few"

Bristol accent is brutal

over a year ago

"looking for a woman who like dirty talk and has a strong Dublin Accent, meet for a coffee see how we click then either yours or a hotel room.

Ask me hole ya dirtbird, dirty pox ya, il streel the fucking head a ye...an ya can stick your coffee up ur bollix, fuckin yoke ya.. "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhdXJrGr1iM

over a year ago

"looking for a woman who like dirty talk and has a strong Dublin Accent, meet for a coffee see how we click then either yours or a hotel room.

Ask me hole ya dirtbird, dirty pox ya, il streel the fucking head a ye...an ya can stick your coffee up ur bollix, fuckin yoke ya..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhdXJrGr1iM"

hahaha class

over a year ago

"looking for a woman who like dirty talk and has a strong Dublin Accent, meet for a coffee see how we click then either yours or a hotel room."

What's wrong with your place?

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhdXJrGr1iM"

Oi will in me bleed'n howel

Post new Message to Thread