Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Not reading profiles properly x

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dunno what are peoples views on this but it annoys me . I write what i want and dont want but people just don't read or heed it . This brings me to block singles guys and others as i get to much mail that don't get it if a person has up pay attention it means "pay attention" ??? Rant over lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

If only us guys could multitask. Being able to read profiles AND masturbate at the same time would be so useful.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I dunno what are peoples views on this but it annoys me . I write what i want and dont want but people just don't read or heed it . This brings me to block singles guys and others as i get to much mail that don't get it if a person has up pay attention it means "pay attention" ??? Rant over lol"

We don't read profiles because we can't be arsed. Does that answer your question?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/17 14:03:16]

over a year ago

We are quite happy to block anyone that asks us what's already answered on our profile.

Especially if they message us saying how much they like the profile.

Twats.

over a year ago

We always read profiles and by what we read on their verifications they don't line up with what seems to be what they once held as a view. So guess in some cases they've not renewed their details so some would take a chance no matter what is stated on the profile.

In our case we are only interested in couples and females but have a single male veri so we've blocked single males to stop any confusion or wasting of anyone's time.

But yes still frustrating when you just know they've not read your profile

over a year ago

"We are quite happy to block anyone that asks us what's already answered on our profile.

Twats. "

Yes tbis sort of thing is and example of what i mean x

over a year ago

"I dunno what are peoples views on this but it annoys me . I write what i want and dont want but people just don't read or heed it . This brings me to block singles guys and others as i get to much mail that don't get it if a person has up pay attention it means "pay attention" ??? Rant over lol

We don't read profiles because we can't be arsed. Does that answer your question?"

No it does'nt please elaborate ??

over a year ago

"We are quite happy to block anyone that asks us what's already answered on our profile.

Twats. "

God love you having to make such life threatening decisions.

over a year ago

Twats. God love you having to make such life threatening decisions."

Life threatening?

Hardly

over a year ago

"I dunno what are peoples views on this but it annoys me . I write what i want and dont want but people just don't read or heed it . This brings me to block singles guys and others as i get to much mail that don't get it if a person has up pay attention it means "pay attention" ??? Rant over lol

We don't read profiles because we can't be arsed. Does that answer your question?

No it does'nt please elaborate ??"

How can I elaborate? We just can't be arsed. Not really much elsento add

over a year ago

Twats. "

Imagine that. What a hard life you have

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/17 14:57:37]

over a year ago

How can I elaborate? We just can't be arsed. Not really much elsento add"

Ok so explain why you can't be arsed ? Is'nt it better than being blocked or told am not interested. Because alot cannot handle being rejected then.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

He can't be arsed elaborating why he can't be arsed.

over a year ago

But ye also say no one liners, so we put some effort in to the message only to see a few days later still hasn't been read then weeks go bye, it's a no win win game for guys

over a year ago

Tbh we find couples are nearly worst for this (well our experience anyway), an awful lot of bad mouthing goes on about males but I feel the couples feel they have an entitlement for whatever reason

Just my humble opinion

over a year ago

Ok so explain why you can't be arsed ? Is'nt it better than being blocked or told am not interested. Because alot cannot handle being rejected then.

"

I can't be arsed because it would require effort to read profiles. Chances are I'll get a meet anyway with a woman who doesn't give a shit if i read her profile or not. I have no interest in meeting people for whom the need to have their profile read is so great

over a year ago

Twats. God love you having to make such life threatening decisions."

lol

over a year ago

Twats.

Imagine that. What a hard life you have"

My life is easy,very easy,and nothing on fab would ever affect that.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I usually read the profile but may give a wink/message anyway.

Many times I have spoken to ladies who state that even though they say No Single guys or No Smokers on their profile, this is just a preference but not a hard rule.

So this leads me to take the Looking For section a little less strictly.

Not sure that's the part that you are referring to OP but is an example of how profile may not match reality

over a year ago

I can't be arsed because it would require effort to read profiles. Chances are I'll get a meet anyway with a woman who doesn't give a shit if i read her profile or not. I have no interest in meeting people for whom the need to have their profile read is so great"

Goodluck with that as i think most would want you to read other wise it is a waste of time if you are totally not for them . It is a Waste of messaging back and forth wastes time and effort to get to know at the end of all of it all it's a no no . Really you want a lot of time on your hands to be doing that with all mail .

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Tbh we find couples are nearly worst for this (well our experience anyway), an awful lot of bad mouthing goes on about males but I feel the couples feel they have an entitlement for whatever reason

Just my humble opinion "

Agreed, anybody can read or not read a profile. Their choice as is ours not to respond.

As is your choice op to apply filters to limit what you don't want, mostly works. You can only control your own profile but yes it is frustrating at times.

Madame Boo

over a year ago

How can I elaborate? We just can't be arsed. Not really much elsento add"

We?

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

We? "

Multiple personalities perhaps

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

My experience is that some don't bother at all, but there's also a good percentage who read a profile but interpret it differently, don't understand what they've read or ignore it going with the principle 'god loves a trier' or 'I'm the big exception'. Anyhow it's just fab, I gave up getting annoyed about it, there's no point.

over a year ago

I could count on one hand the amount of profiles I have looked at in the past three months, and would be very thorough in the information I extract, I have not messaged anyone that I have not received a message from first.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"I dunno what are peoples views on this but it annoys me . I write what i want and dont want but people just don't read or heed it . This brings me to block singles guys and others as i get to much mail that don't get it if a person has up pay attention it means "pay attention" ??? Rant over lol"

We just ignore the messages if we see they were too lazy to read the profile.

Too lazy to read the profile, what else are they lazy about?

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

We? "

Noticed this also, definitely not a typo because it's used multiple times.

Possibly a second profile...

over a year ago

We?

Possibly a second profile..."

If im reading it right, there's a sense of comradreship with some or all of the males here, I believe he is speaking on our behalf.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

We?

If im reading it right, there's a sense of comradreship with some or all of the males here, I believe he is speaking on our behalf."

He was answering generally by using "We". This is just nit picking and an attempt to bad mouth him.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

We?

If im reading it right, there's a sense of comradreship with some or all of the males here, I believe he is speaking on our behalf."

Oh very possibly, but it does comes across "suspicious"

I'm sure you lads are well able to stand up for yourselves.

But we always read profiles and expect ours to be read.

Firstly it shows we have taken the time to see if our interests are shared, and secondly it's just manners (In our opinion)

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

We?

If im reading it right, there's a sense of comradreship with some or all of the males here, I believe he is speaking on our behalf.

He was answering generally by using "We". This is just nit picking and an attempt to bad mouth him."

We I Mr, am not trying to bad mouth him, I said what I said because I genuinely felt his language was confusing. "We" coming from a single profile, does not sit right, in my opinion..

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

We?

He was answering generally by using "We". This is just nit picking and an attempt to bad mouth him."

Oh sheeeiiiitte! There's nits on Fab! That's gonna kill the To trim or not trim debate. Everybody shave/wax now!!

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

We?

He was answering generally by using "We". This is just nit picking and an attempt to bad mouth him.

We I Mr, am not trying to bad mouth him, I said what I said because I genuinely felt his language was confusing. "We" coming from a single profile, does not sit right, in my opinion.."

Your casting suspicion on this guy saying he possibly has a second profile.

All because he answered generally and used the word "We".

This does not sit right, in my opinion.

over a year ago

We?

Of course it is. I tend to avoid such nonsense as its only an attempt to derail

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

For the guy we have blocked because you want to report profiles, we can't directly communicate with you.

Fab swingers rules..

Or did I just break the rule by posting this

over a year ago

We?

We I Mr, am not trying to bad mouth him, I said what I said because I genuinely felt his language was confusing. "We" coming from a single profile, does not sit right, in my opinion.."

Here's an idea; read the original post and then you'll see clearly why I use the word 'we'

over a year ago

"For the guy we have blocked because you want to report profiles, we can't directly communicate with you.

Fab swingers rules..

Or did I just break the rule by posting this "

Is this addressed to anyone in particular?

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"For the guy we have blocked because you want to report profiles, we can't directly communicate with you.

Fab swingers rules..

Or did I just break the rule by posting this

Is this addressed to anyone in particular?"

Seems a little out of context. Perhaps a separate thread required, or should be reported to Admin, if a guy is consistently reporting unwarranted.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

We?

We I Mr, am not trying to bad mouth him, I said what I said because I genuinely felt his language was confusing. "We" coming from a single profile, does not sit right, in my opinion..

Here's an idea; read the original post and then you'll see clearly why I use the word 'we'"

"We" is the plural of "I", not the plural of profile.

So I don't know how anybody could jump to the conclusion that he has a second profile.

over a year ago

We?

Here's an idea; read the original post and then you'll see clearly why I use the word 'we'

So I don't know how anybody could jump to the conclusion that he has a second profile.

"

Nit picking as you said earlier. Common amongst couples in here

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

We?

"

I do think that he was answering for males on site in general. Not that he actually, in reality, is doing so, from my perspective and probably others.

However, let's not get stuck in pedantics and just stick to the sentiment of the post and the responses. The rest is drivel and we have better things to do.

over a year ago

There are words on profiles?!

I just perv the photos/height

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Anyways, if a guy/girl/couple is too lazy to read a profile they are not for us, not a lot to ask we think..

Not a big deal for a lot of people, we are not for everyone, but it's how we use this site.

Rock on and have fun..

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

We?

I do think that he was answering for males on site in general. Not that he actually, in reality, is doing so, from my perspective and probably others.

However, let's not get stuck in pedantics and just stick to the sentiment of the post and the responses. The rest is drivel and we have better things to do."

Apologies. I had missed a post, so my response was out of context.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"There are words on profiles?!

I just perv the photos/height "

Hahahaha your profile is as long as ours #behave

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"There are words on profiles?!

I just perv the photos/height "

And here's me just perving your pics and had never ever even considered height. I'm so remiss but I do carry a foot stool just in case

over a year ago

We just ignore the messages if we see they were too lazy to read the profile.

Too lazy to read the profile, what else are they lazy about?"

Very true so am going to continue doing this and message filters it's the only way i guess x

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Op I can't blame you at all. I always read profiles but then read veries . It may say no guys but at times people would have a verie from a guy . It makes you wonder. If people are not looking for certain Johnra I just move on . No point in annoying them .

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Can I ask a silly question op . It's say not looking for single guy but looking for Men women and couples ??

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Op it's your profile your rules huh wish you good luck .

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

What's a profile?

over a year ago

"Can I ask a silly question op . It's say not looking for single guy but looking for Men women and couples ??"

I turn filter for singles on and off mostly off tbh to much mail from guys who dont read and heed what i say on my profile new bies etc.I dont want endless rubbish talk so yes i will choose guys when i want to easier that way less mail etc.

Post new Message to Thread