Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Half arsed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Very serious question. . Why do men message with such basic profiles. Nothing filled in, no pics, no verifications. Then they moan or get cross if you don't respond. If you can't be arsed to do out your profile in full you truly can't be arsed about giving me what I want so I won't message back.

Ladies and gents what do you think ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Very serious question. . Why do men message with such basic profiles. Nothing filled in, no pics, no verifications. Then they moan or get cross if you don't respond. If you can't be arsed to do out your profile in full you truly can't be arsed about giving me what I want so I won't message back.

Ladies and gents what do you think ?? "

I think you should give the guys who put in the effort a chance

over a year ago

You get it of life what you put it

Less aphoristically, this is the answer to single guys complaining about too much competition - if you put a bit of effort into profile, pics and messages then you'll immediately stand out

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

They're discreet.

over a year ago

"You get it of life what you put it

Less aphoristically, this is the answer to single guys complaining about too much competition - if you put a bit of effort into profile, pics and messages then you'll immediately stand out "

Exactly ... I'm so sick and tired of these bare profiles with wanna fuck messages .. simple answer not a Hope. The guy who puts in effort he's the one getting fucked

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I put in ní effort at all but I still get the occasional reply.

over a year ago

Less aphoristically, this is the answer to single guys complaining about too much competition - if you put a bit of effort into profile, pics and messages then you'll immediately stand out

Exactly ... I'm so sick and tired of these bare profiles with wanna fuck messages .. simple answer not a Hope. The guy who puts in effort he's the one getting fucked "

Sorry now ladys but do ye actually get messages that just say "wana fuck"

over a year ago

Less aphoristically, this is the answer to single guys complaining about too much competition - if you put a bit of effort into profile, pics and messages then you'll immediately stand out "

I am a believer in this 2. And it works both ways. And going on your profile pics you are well able 2 make things stand to full attention

over a year ago

Exactly ... I'm so sick and tired of these bare profiles with wanna fuck messages .. simple answer not a Hope. The guy who puts in effort he's the one getting fucked

Sorry now ladys but do ye actually get messages that just say "wana fuck" "

Yes I get them ... they are an insult really

over a year ago

"I put in ní effort at all but I still get the occasional reply. "

You've pics.... veris ... and you've filled in what your looking for. Yours is not a blank profile

over a year ago

"They're discreet. "

So discreet they're invisible

over a year ago

Yes I get them ... they are an insult really "

If these guys were on a night out would they say it to a woman in a bar/club

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Hike up your filters op:

No pics - blocked

No veris - blocked

over a year ago

Yes I get them ... they are an insult really

If these guys were on a night out would they say it to a woman in a bar/club"

Simple answer is no

over a year ago

Sorry now ladys but do ye actually get messages that just say "wana fuck" "

Yes. Just deleted 15 saying just that or similar.

over a year ago

"Hike up your filters op:

No pics - blocked

No veris - blocked"

Yes I will ... I'm worth the effort

By *ixpackCouple
over a year ago

South

Cant understand why so many have no photos or only dick pics..

So many lads message us and if we cant see them we delete message.

over a year ago

Yes. Just deleted 15 saying just that or similar."

Same ... I just delete

over a year ago

"Cant understand why so many have no photos or only dick pics..

"

And bad cock pics at that. Men need to realise that's not how most women are turned on... I find the endless stream of cock pics boring

over a year ago

Yes. Just deleted 15 saying just that or similar."

Wtf be going through there heads they must be mental like

By *ondon-guy68Man
over a year ago

London

Best thing to do is put all filters on and go looking for yourself i find.

over a year ago

Same ... I just delete "

I can only imagine the amout of messages ye delete everyday

By *ixpackCouple
over a year ago

South

And bad cock pics at that. Men need to realise that's not how most women are turned on... I find the endless stream of cock pics boring "

I like a good upper body photo. Love a nice hard chest and broad shoulders.

over a year ago

And bad cock pics at that. Men need to realise that's not how most women are turned on... I find the endless stream of cock pics boring

I like a good upper body photo. Love a nice hard chest and broad shoulders. "

I love chests ... hairy chests and tattoos .. beautiful

over a year ago

"Best thing to do is put all filters on and go looking for yourself i find. "

Ive never messaged a guy to start something. .. maybe I should

over a year ago

Wtf be going through there heads they must be mental like "

Just fools if you ask me

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I would never say to a lady do you want to fuck . In fact I don't talk about sex at all. We are all here to have fun and enjoy our self's. You don't get anywhere anoying anyone .

over a year ago

Wtf be going through there heads they must be mental like "

I think they just dont have social skills and think they are brave on here. The reality is they would never have the balls to approach anyone in real life or in clubs. Quite pathetic really.

over a year ago

"I would never say to a lady do you want to fuck . In fact I don't talk about sex at all. We are all here to have fun and enjoy our self's. You don't get anywhere anoying anyone . "

Very true

over a year ago

There plenty keyboard warriors on here alright

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

To all the women of Fab who've ever been put through reading short profiles, receiving dick pics and read messages like "wanna f@#k"...

Well, on behalf of all the men here, I'd just like to apol...

FOOK THAT!!!

Not starting that thread again after last week

But to any guys out there with "will fill in" or sending "let's f@#k" messages... Guys, you keep doing it as it makes getting meets and the Fab life for a few guys here much easier and better

Now works both ways so regarding the lazy profiles and a few one word replies from women here like "lol"... That usually get deleted from me because if you're lazy online, you're most likely lazy in bed too...

over a year ago

"To all the women of Fab who've ever been put through reading short profiles, receiving dick pics and read messages like "wanna f@#k"...

FOOK THAT!!!

But to any guys out there with "will fill in" or sending "let's f@#k" messages... Guys, you keep doing it as it makes getting meets and the Fab life for a few guys here much easier and better

Now works both ways so regarding the lazy profiles and a few one word replies from women here like "lol"... That usually get deleted from me because if you're lazy online, you're most likely lazy in bed too..."

Seeing as I can write essays .. it's a lucky guy that gets me

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"To all the women of Fab who've ever been put through reading short profiles, receiving dick pics and read messages like "wanna f@#k"...

FOOK THAT!!!

Now works both ways so regarding the lazy profiles and a few one word replies from women here like "lol"... That usually get deleted from me because if you're lazy online, you're most likely lazy in bed too...

"

---------

Indeed, those lovely pics, a keen mind and can articulate a story. Think that's great foreplay, sex and pillow talk taken care of for some lucky guy and gal alright

over a year ago

FOOK THAT!!!

---------

Indeed, those lovely pics, a keen mind and can articulate a story. Think that's great foreplay, sex and pillow talk taken care of for some lucky guy and gal alright "

Well I've said from the start if a man engages your mind he's half way there. Fortunately alot do , the rest should take lessons

over a year ago

I like a good upper body photo. Love a nice hard chest and broad shoulders. "

But just not mine . Lol. How's ye 2

over a year ago

"Now works both ways so regarding the lazy profiles and a few one word replies from women here like "lol"... That usually get deleted from me because if you're lazy online, you're most likely lazy in bed too..."

I do that when I know a conversation isn't going anywhere, or if I don't want it to go further and saying so hasn't stopped it.

over a year ago

Can't have a good conversation without getting shut down without any message back trying to get meet verified but for some reason I'm either too ugly or not worth it...

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

FOOK THAT!!!

---------

Indeed, those lovely pics, a keen mind and can articulate a story. Think that's great foreplay, sex and pillow talk taken care of for some lucky guy and gal alright

Well I've said from the start if a man engages your mind he's half way there. Fortunately alot do , the rest should take lessons "

----------

Well, we're all here to learn something "teacher"

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

We all get bad messages or messages we dont want. Bad or silly messages just delete and block.

Fab rules are no reply not interested.

If you don't want messages from certain profiles ie. No pics or not verified then use your filters. Cuts out the messers.

over a year ago

"Can't have a good conversation without getting shut down without any message back trying to get meet verified but for some reason I'm either too ugly or not worth it... "

Neither probably.

Its just that your profile gives no-one any idea of what you're like. what you want or what you can offer.

With so many men on here women will go for the interesting profiles.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Can't have a good conversation without getting shut down without any message back trying to get meet verified but for some reason I'm either too ugly or not worth it...

Neither probably.

Its just that your profile gives no-one any idea of what you're like. what you want or what you can offer.

With so many men on here women will go for the interesting profiles. "

This ^^^

Nothing about yourself makes you uninteresting. No effort into a simple profile appears that there'll be no effort in conversation. We're not here to 'carry you' lol

over a year ago

FOOK THAT!!!

---------

Well I've said from the start if a man engages your mind he's half way there. Fortunately alot do , the rest should take lessons

----------

Well, we're all here to learn something "teacher" "

We are all students here

over a year ago

"Can't have a good conversation without getting shut down without any message back trying to get meet verified but for some reason I'm either too ugly or not worth it... "

Honestly check well verified mens pages and do similar

over a year ago

"Can't have a good conversation without getting shut down without any message back trying to get meet verified but for some reason I'm either too ugly or not worth it...

Honestly check well verified mens pages and do similar"

. . .Don't give up!...it takes time,because an awful lot write off those without verifications seemingly forgetting that they too once had none ...If someone does reply,try and keep the conversation light hearted to start and gauge what you think they're looking for!....throw in a little harmless innuendo,and if they respond positively,then they maybe interested in taking it further ,but don't be pushy,the ladies like to call the shots,and if they start to feel comfortable with you then it may go further...most ladies need to like you before they want to fuck you!

over a year ago

I have a very basic profile and it does not stop me getting meets its a swinging site not a english literature site

over a year ago

"I have a very basic profile and it does not stop me getting meets its a swinging site not a english literature site "

This is nothing to do with literature. My point was made clearly and it us my point of view ... some agree some disagree. I would however disagree strongly with you on your profile. You make a lot of effort to engage a woman. You are not the demographic been discussed. I don't need to tell you that of course

over a year ago

My profile is one line not like the essays u normally read here i put the effort into the meet itself . So extra long profiles not necessary. maybe we know and see too much before a meet face to face .sometimes the anticipation can be very exciting of a mystery meet be it only a coffee meet

over a year ago

You mean the template of use cock pic beside a sky remote and one line of text isnt a panty dropper??????

over a year ago

"My profile is one line not like the essays u normally read here i put the effort into the meet itself . So extra long profiles not necessary. maybe we know and see too much before a meet face to face .sometimes the anticipation can be very exciting of a mystery meet be it only a coffee meet"

You have a terrific profile ... and it shows

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"My profile is one line not like the essays u normally read here i put the effort into the meet itself . So extra long profiles not necessary. maybe we know and see too much before a meet face to face .sometimes the anticipation can be very exciting of a mystery meet be it only a coffee meet"

totally agree i dont read the essays get bored half way.. urs deffo has the intriging factor

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"You mean the template of use cock pic beside a sky remote and one line of text isnt a panty dropper??????"

dont forget the mars bar or the can of

over a year ago

"You mean the template of use cock pic beside a sky remote and one line of text isnt a panty dropper??????

dont forget the mars bar or the can of "

I find the sky remote the biggest turn on

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"You mean the template of use cock pic beside a sky remote and one line of text isnt a panty dropper??????

I find the sky remote the biggest turn on "

makes all ur clothes fall instantly sally.. gotta be the mars bar linned by the can for me sure i do be drippin

over a year ago

makes all ur clothes fall instantly sally.. gotta be the mars bar linned by the can for me sure i do be drippin "

Well in all honesty when is chocolate not a turn on .

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

makes all ur clothes fall instantly sally.. gotta be the mars bar linned by the can for me sure i do be drippin

Well in all honesty when is chocolate not a turn on ."

What can us girls use... KitKats...now the big question two or four finger ones

over a year ago

What can us girls use... KitKats...now the big question two or four finger ones "

I love a chunky one

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I love a chunky one "

Why not both

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

??????

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

I love a chunky one

Why not both "

might settle the greedy hunger

over a year ago

Honestly check well verified mens pages and do similar"

Some of the well verified men on fab think they are gods gift to the ladies.Just because they got to ride a few ladies on a sex site. In my opinion that don't make them roll models for the rest of us men.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I love a chunky one

Why not both

might settle the greedy hunger "

Or a snack

over a year ago

Only one thing that will satisfy your hunger sweetlips and it does not have any calories in it or very little anyway

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Honestly check well verified mens pages and do similar Some of the well verified men on fab think they are gods gift to the ladies.Just because they got to ride a few ladies on a sex site. In my opinion that don't make them roll models for the rest of us men."

Give us a riiade, ya big "galway" stallion ya!

over a year ago

Honestly check well verified mens pages and do similar Some of the well verified men on fab think they are gods gift to the ladies.Just because they got to ride a few ladies on a sex site. In my opinion that don't make them roll models for the rest of us men.

Give us a riiade, ya big "galway" stallion ya! "

They say your better start with a donkey before you try the stallion.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Honestly check well verified mens pages and do similar Some of the well verified men on fab think they are gods gift to the ladies.Just because they got to ride a few ladies on a sex site. In my opinion that don't make them roll models for the rest of us men.

Give us a riiade, ya big "galway" stallion ya! They say your better start with a donkey before you try the stallion."

Maybe that's what I was doing?

over a year ago

Give us a riiade, ya big "galway" stallion ya! They say your better start with a donkey before you try the stallion.

Maybe that's what I was doing? "

Maybe so but I find it's best say exactly what you think less room for error that way.

over a year ago

Go to a social meet and be yourself its next to impossible to get a meet by cold texting talk to everybody dont be pushy network make contacts and afterwards text the ladys u have met if u have made an impression they will answer back

.good manners and respect goes a long way

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Give us a riiade, ya big "galway" stallion ya! They say your better start with a donkey before you try the stallion.

Maybe that's what I was doing? Maybe so but I find it's best say exactly what you think less room for error that way."

Sure you'd be all embarrassed if I called you sexy.

over a year ago

Maybe that's what I was doing? Maybe so but I find it's best say exactly what you think less room for error that way.

Sure you'd be all embarrassed if I called you sexy. "

What makes you think that I would be delighted to have someone like you call me sexy.

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

[Removed by poster at 16/09/17 14:58:21]

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"Very serious question. . Why do men message with such basic profiles. Nothing filled in, no pics, no verifications. Then they moan or get cross if you don't respond. If you can't be arsed to do out your profile in full you truly can't be arsed about giving me what I want so I won't message back.

Ladies and gents what do you think ?? "

Because they are actually horny spotty teenage boys still living with their parents having a juvenile fantasy of meeting an easy horny older woman.

over a year ago

Because they are actually horny spotty teenage boys still living with their parents having a juvenile fantasy of meeting an easy horny older woman.

"

Dirty little shits

By *rmaghbi27Man
over a year ago

Armagh

"

I'm a horny grown man living on my own with a juvenile fantasy of meeting an easy horny older woman, don't make it out to be a bad thing!!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"

Easy lol women are tough

Madame Boo

over a year ago

Easy lol women are tough

Madame Boo"

Not such thing as an easy woman

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Easy lol women are tough

Madame Boo

Not such thing as an easy woman "

But worth the effort

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/09/17 15:20:02]

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

In the same breath Sally that amount of ladies and cpls profiles with will fill in later per capita is probally alot more then guys here

Or its a list of demands and of course the compulsory face pic with ur first mail or it will be deleted

How do u make an interesting first mail out of a pic of a fanny and a list of demands

over a year ago

Perhaps put those points on your profile and apply the filters. Problem solved?

over a year ago

"In the same breath Sally that amount of ladies and cpls profiles with will fill in later per capita is probally alot more then guys here

Or its a list of demands and of course the compulsory face pic with ur first mail or it will be deleted

How do u make an interesting first mail out of a pic of a fanny and a list of demands "

Oh but look at my profile none of the above apply ....again I'll say to you this postime doesn't apply to you

over a year ago

Easy lol women are tough

Madame Boo

Not such thing as an easy woman

But worth the effort "

Always worth the effort

over a year ago

"Perhaps put those points on your profile and apply the filters. Problem solved? "

Why thank you I will

By *ornyforfmCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

I've put as much info as I tho k matters in my profile. The fact I've a gf that I want to do this with and never without her. My interests. I have only 1 meet verification on this by a single woman as mostly our meets happened outside of fab so no veris yo put up. I have pics on My profile and more than happy to send more if requested. Not sure what else I can do to be honest

over a year ago

"I've put as much info as I tho k matters in my profile. The fact I've a gf that I want to do this with and never without her. My interests. I have only 1 meet verification on this by a single woman as mostly our meets happened outside of fab so no veris yo put up. I have pics on My profile and more than happy to send more if requested. Not sure what else I can do to be honest"

Had a peruse of your page .. lovely profile. . Best of look to you

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"In the same breath Sally that amount of ladies and cpls profiles with will fill in later per capita is probally alot more then guys here

How do u make an interesting first mail out of a pic of a fanny and a list of demands

Oh but look at my profile none of the above apply ....again I'll say to you this postime doesn't apply to you "

Just expanding on ur op rather than anything else,that's it's not just guys that are lazy about profiles and mails

By *ornyforfmCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

"I've put as much info as I tho k matters in my profile. The fact I've a gf that I want to do this with and never without her. My interests. I have only 1 meet verification on this by a single woman as mostly our meets happened outside of fab so no veris yo put up. I have pics on My profile and more than happy to send more if requested. Not sure what else I can do to be honest

Had a peruse of your page .. lovely profile. . Best of look to you "

Thank you very much. Really appreciate that xx

over a year ago

"I have a very basic profile and it does not stop me getting meets its a swinging site not a english literature site "
well said agree with you there mate . Beside you give too much away what you going talk about when you meet up lol

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Lol....is this not similar to the men moaning threads about us not replying to messages or they can't get a meet. It's part and parcel of the site. We all get them. You either set your filters, delete or block. No point moaning because it will still happen.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Best thing to do is put all filters on and go looking for yourself i find.

Ive never messaged a guy to start something. .. maybe I should "

Some guys just hide in a man cave and wait till they get messages.

over a year ago

op. come one.. this is the internet..

why don't you do your search?/

Post new Message to Thread