Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sexy meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you keep the mind occupied before a meet ... not to mention the hands occupied when a play is forbidden.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a tough one sally!!

Tie your hands behind your back and try count your fingers

Those pre meet nerves and anticipation....the images of what's about to come....the various positions you know you'll try hmmmmmm enjoy !!

over a year ago

"How do you keep the mind occupied before a meet ... not to mention the hands occupied when a play is forbidden. "

Play a game of chess. You need to be disciplined, focus on your resources at hand,consider responsible choices, and adjust when circumstances change, you don't want to be a pawn, but above all you don't want to lose your queen..

over a year ago

Mmm I think it's those first few minutes when your actually dripping with excitement and all you want him to do is put his fingers down and feel how much you want him

over a year ago

"How do you keep the mind occupied before a meet ... not to mention the hands occupied when a play is forbidden.

Play a game of chess. You need to be disciplined, focus on your resources at hand,consider responsible choices, and adjust when circumstances change, you don't want to be a pawn, but above all you don't want to lose your queen.. "

I'm learning to be very very disciplined

over a year ago

"It's a tough one sally!!

Those pre meet nerves and anticipation....the images of what's about to come....the various positions you know you'll try hmmmmmm enjoy !!"

All ways loved the pre meet nerves. When the meet is arranged, all the days leading up It, the day of the meet, a few hours to go, getting ready, traveling to the meet, and everything inbetween leading up to the first hello.

Never understood why some people cancel because of pre meet nerves.

Have fun OP

over a year ago

"It's a tough one sally!!

Those pre meet nerves and anticipation....the images of what's about to come....the various positions you know you'll try hmmmmmm enjoy !!

All ways loved the pre meet nerves. When the meet is arranged, all the days leading up It, the day of the meet, a few hours to go, getting ready, traveling to the meet, and everything inbetween leading up to the first hello.

Never understood why some people cancel because of pre meet nerves.

Have fun OP "

Ohhhh I just love the excitement

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

If play is forbiden then you must have a master ? I presume it part of him disciplining you then . I presume you want this type of relationship . Wish you good luck .

over a year ago

"If play is forbiden then you must have a master ? I presume it part of him disciplining you then . I presume you want this type of relationship . Wish you good luck ."

How very observant of you.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Wish you the best with Sir. I'm so jealous cos I would luv a Domme lady to have me .

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

read

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well I wish you the best for the future with your sir . I have heard it can be a great relationship with the right sir .

over a year ago

"Well I wish you the best for the future with your sir . I have heard it can be a great relationship with the right sir . "

It is

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Good for you

over a year ago

Just thimking about touching yourself, then stop, and think about how much better it will be when it is someone else's hands all over you.

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

"Mmm I think it's those first few minutes when your actually dripping with excitement and all you want him to do is put his fingers down and feel how much you want him "

Love that feeling

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Cleaning, when I'm nervous I start cleaning, it keeps your hands occupied and allows to be carried away with naughty thoughts.

over a year ago

"Cleaning, when I'm nervous I start cleaning, it keeps your hands occupied and allows to be carried away with naughty thoughts. "

Mmmm good idea

Post new Message to Thread