evil women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/17 17:25:40]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Tell me girls - how come you cannot handle simple single NO once in the while? Wile for us men it's like going through endless jungle of NO's ...

Men tries the best angles they got, you name it ... and it's ok if she's says no ... no harm done ...

But if woman tries to get to you and you give her no, that's it, consider yourself dead meat. She will get along with your biggest enemies, will look for your weakest points, says shit about you to your manager and others ...

Now it's common to talk these days about men and women being equal. How come you cannot handle at least small bit of it?

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

" Tell me girls - how come you cannot handle simple single NO once in the while? Wile for us men it's like going through endless jungle of NO's ...

Men tries the best angles they got, you name it ... and it's ok if she's says no ... no harm done ...

But if woman tries to get to you and you give her no, that's it, consider yourself dead meat. She will get along with your biggest enemies, will look for your weakest points, says shit about you to your manager and others ...

Now it's common to talk these days about men and women being equal. How come you cannot handle at least small bit of it? "

Between your moany post and your moany profile blurb I'm surprised anyone bothers their arse talking to you....

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

You made a fool of me,

But them broken dreams have got to end.

Hey, woman, you got the blues,

'Cause you ain't got no one else to use.

There's an open road that leads nowhere,

So just make some miles between here and there.

There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.

You took my body and played to win.

Ha, ha, woman, it's a cryin' shame,

But you ain't got nobody else to blame.

Evil woman.

Evil woman.

Evil woman.

Evil woman.

over a year ago

surprise surprise ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Tell me girls - how come you cannot handle simple single NO once in the while? Wile for us men it's like going through endless jungle of NO's ...

Now it's common to talk these days about men and women being equal. How come you cannot handle at least small bit of it?

Between your moany post and your moany profile blurb I'm surprised anyone bothers their arse talking to you...."

over a year ago

Between your moany post and your moany profile blurb I'm surprised anyone bothers their arse talking to you...."

over a year ago

You girls might be right I'm far from being sound. But what surprises me, that you moved straight on my personality without having to say anything about the topic? Sorry if my topic insults you. Didn't wanted to cross the taboo ...

over a year ago

"You girls might be right I'm far from being sound. But what surprises me, that you moved straight on my personality without having to say anything about the topic? Sorry if my topic insults you. Didn't wanted to cross the taboo ..."

Jesus ya must keep the mare busy down there

over a year ago

Totally ignoring the original post. Im too busy being kinda horrified by the angry aggressive profile Eeeek....I feel like im being given out to as I read it.

over a year ago

jesus marija how you survived up to today, all this time sleeping in pink pampered claude's ... sad cause I had so much more to share with you if you just wouldn't be so oversensitive ...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Shit, I don't even have a manager on here

over a year ago

"Shit, I don't even have a manager on here "

What do you want a manager for?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Shit, I don't even have a manager on here

What do you want a manager for?"

Apparently women say shit about you to your manager. I feel I'm missing out

over a year ago

Apparently women say shit about you to your manager. I feel I'm missing out "

I'll be your manager

over a year ago

Yes all women are evil sure thing

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'll be your manager"

Aww... That's so nice of you.

over a year ago

see to some ain't that hard to confess

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'll be your manager"

Right that's that one solved, now McCarthy you've to reject a woman, who cannot take a no for a no but if you're not wearing your seat belt you will be blamed for it.... I'm all confused and evil.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

I tell a woman No but then she brings a lot more friends to help out so I help them too

over a year ago

I'll be your manager

Aww... That's so nice of you.

"

I'm nice like that

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

OP even your profile name is scary!!!!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

^^This

over a year ago

are you saying I am to honest?

over a year ago

"are you saying I am to honest? "

Im not sure what your saying

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"are you saying I am to honest?

Im not sure what your saying "

You're not alone....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'll be your manager

Right that's that one solved, now McCarthy you've to reject a woman, who cannot take a no for a no but if you're not wearing your seat belt you will be blamed for it.... I'm all confused and evil. "

I'm just a boy who can't say no

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Am I correct in thinking that what's is being said here is that if a woman rejects a man it's all fine and dandy but if a man rejects a woman then 'bitches be trippin'", D this is real life we're talking about rather than fab?

The problem with that is that we constantly see posts suggesting that it's not always fine and dandy when women reject men's advances.

over a year ago

you are very correct, thank you for retranslating :D

over a year ago

OP you seem just a tad aggressive :-/

Or maybe a fantasist !!

TBH your profile name is really is not appealing in anyway

over a year ago

"Am I correct in thinking that what's is being said here is that if a woman rejects a man it's all fine and dandy but if a man rejects a woman then 'bitches be trippin'", D this is real life we're talking about rather than fab?

The problem with that is that we constantly see posts suggesting that it's not always fine and dandy when women reject men's advances. "

Will you stop encouraging him

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Who let George Hook in?

Op pay attention I am going to agree with you, women are evil but we are also sarcastic!

over a year ago

Ok I got it I'm good for nothing, that's fine, like what's new ... It's like hate towards anyone who disagree with your view's ...

But why can you be honest and explain why you feel hate towards men who said NO to you? Why you feel like destroying men who said NO to you?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

" Ok I got it I'm good for nothing, that's fine, like what's new ... It's like hate towards anyone who disagree with your view's ...

But why can you be honest and explain why you feel hate towards men who said NO to you? Why you feel like destroying men who said NO to you? "

I feel for u man really I do if a woman posted this the white knights would be all over her protesting what a scumbag the guy was for not accepting a no as no

But I also see where posters see ur profile as aggressive but I think it's most likely lost in translation from ur native tongue to english

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

" Ok I got it I'm good for nothing, that's fine, like what's new ... It's like hate towards anyone who disagree with your view's ...

But why can you be honest and explain why you feel hate towards men who said NO to you? Why you feel like destroying men who said NO to you?

I feel for u man really I do if a woman posted this the white knights would be all over her protesting what a scumbag the guy was for not accepting a no as no

But I also see where posters see ur profile as aggressive but I think it's most likely lost in translation from ur native tongue to english"

You're probably right about some of it being lost in translation but there's a lot of paranoia involved in their/his posts above.

OP, you may be taking things too personally.

over a year ago

OP your profile is a couple profile

But what i am getting from your interaction from your post, is that there is no female present on your couple profile :-/

over a year ago

But I also see where posters see ur profile as aggressive but I think it's most likely lost in translation from ur native tongue to english"

Yes well said. I get his point. Ive heard so many stories of women reacting badly to a no. But, as you say, the aggressive tone is all anyone is hearing here.

OP, maybe tone down the anger and then people will hear what you're really trying to say.

over a year ago

Good morning sweethearts

There is no hate or anger in my messages or my profile or my nickname, it's ironic humor towards majority of hypocrite people who's cannot see further their fake smiles and politeness ...

over a year ago

"Good morning sweethearts

There is no hate or anger in my messages or my profile or my nickname, it's ironic humor towards majority of hypocrite people who's cannot see further their fake smiles and politeness ...

"

I had women give me awful slap before because I wouldn't kiss her and that's because she was my friends girlfriend she was bit nuts to be fair lol

over a year ago

"

Ohh, and you started off so well..

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"

Yeah, we're not getting your "humour"

Also: #notallwomen

over a year ago

Yeah, we're not getting your "humour"

Also: #notallwomen"

how many of you in there?

over a year ago

Am I really the only one who thinks that the OP's profile is mostly tongue in cheek?

No one likes being told no, but it's part and parcel of being on here. There's no point in being rude or aggressive about it, I don't really understand why anyone is.

over a year ago

Holy batshit...........batman.

Our profile is hidden yet it's still more inviting than the OPs. Reading it is like attending an Ulster says NO march.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/09/17 11:54:38]

over a year ago

"Holy batshit...........batman.

Our profile is hidden yet it's still more inviting than the OPs. Reading it is like attending an Ulster says NO march. "

lol

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Now it's common to talk these days about men and women being equal. How come you cannot handle at least small bit of it? "

A friend once described the difference between men and women to me as following using scenario of getting hair done

Men

Guy goes gets new hairstyle and walks into bar. All the lads slag the feck out of him to his face.

Women

Woman gets hair done and walk into bar. All the women praise it as so lovely etc. to her face. She goes to toilet and the "Did you see the state of her" conversation starts.

Not saying its totally true but must have come from someone's experience.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Am I really the only one who thinks that the OP's profile is mostly tongue in cheek?

No one likes being told no, but it's part and parcel of being on here. There's no point in being rude or aggressive about it, I don't really understand why anyone is. "

I can't tell you if it's tongue in cheek Sally, as I'm blocked, but I can't see why so many feel the need to criticise the profile. Nowhere on this thread does the op ask to get his profile reviewed.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Human nature to peek when an op puts up a thread whether it's interesting or abusive. If someone throws out an observation then they are going to highlight themselves.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Human nature to peek when an op puts up a thread whether it's interesting or abusive. If someone throws out an observation then they are going to highlight themselves. "

I agree

over a year ago

50 posts in and im still none the wiser, about the original post..

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's Saturday..... Y'all should be getting laid instead of debating..... which is what I'm about to do.

over a year ago

"It's Saturday..... Y'all should be getting laid instead of debating..... which is what I'm about to do. "

Jesus chance id be a fine thing, I cant even get a nice word on the, I like you because thread

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"It's Saturday..... Y'all should be getting laid instead of debating..... which is what I'm about to do.

Jesus chance id be a fine thing, I cant even get a nice word on the, I like you because thread "

Awww I like you

over a year ago

"It's Saturday..... Y'all should be getting laid instead of debating..... which is what I'm about to do.

Jesus chance id be a fine thing, I cant even get a nice word on the, I like you because thread

Awww I like you "

I like you because you like me

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Awww I like you

I like you because you like me "

Mutual admiration. Let's start a club

over a year ago

Awww I like you

Mutual admiration. Let's start a club "

Feck it, lets keep this thread going with something useful.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Awww I like you

Feck it, lets keep this thread going with something useful. "

Such as?. Useful things to do with duct tape?

over a year ago

"Am I really the only one who thinks that the OP's profile is mostly tongue in cheek?

No one likes being told no, but it's part and parcel of being on here. There's no point in being rude or aggressive about it, I don't really understand why anyone is.

I can't tell you if it's tongue in cheek Sally, as I'm blocked, but I can't see why so many feel the need to criticise the profile. Nowhere on this thread does the op ask to get his profile reviewed. "

Totally agree with you on this. It seems to be the way here quite often, someone says something that others don't agree with or find controversial, and before you know it the poster's profile is pulled apart and insulted. There's no need for it at all.

over a year ago

Awww I like you

Such as?. Useful things to do with duct tape? "

haha you like to see the good in people too just like me,,were bonding

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Awww I like you

haha you like to see the good in people too just like me,,were bonding"

That would be the duct tape

over a year ago

Awww I like you

That would be the duct tape "

If ya cant fix it with duct tape, your not using enough

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Awww I like you

If ya cant fix it with duct tape, your not using enough "

See.... that's an excellent tip...

Next thread.... household tips.

over a year ago

Awww I like you

Next thread.... household tips."

Whats the best thing about duct tape, it can turn no no no, into mmm mmm mmm

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Awww I like you

Whats the best thing about duct tape, it can turn no no no, into mmm mmm mmm "

Ohhh I love it.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Jesus chance id be a fine thing, I cant even get a nice word on the, I like you because thread "

Don't be so needy

You're all right I suppose it's a pity that you have no sense of humour

Madame Boo

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Awww I like you

Silence is golden, Duct tape is silver

By *adypleasercossacMan
over a year ago

antrim

I had women give me awful slap before because I wouldn't kiss her and that's because she was my friends girlfriend she was bit nuts to be fair lol "

Sounds like my kinda gal ??

over a year ago

Don't be so needy

You're all right I suppose it's a pity that you have no sense of humour

Madame Boo"

Feckin only one thing for it, il start me own thread...we all have our needs ms boo.

over a year ago

Awww I like you

Silence is golden, Duct tape is silver "

Never go on a meet without it, that and chloroform..

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Awww I like you

Never go on a meet without it, that and chloroform.. "

Chloroform costs money. Empty wine bottle over the back of the head.

over a year ago

I could handle a rejection on here but unfortunately to your quote iv never had one guess im a lucky pussy cat

over a year ago

Awww I like you

No mean no

Who are you... George hook?

over a year ago

Awww I like you

No mean no

Who are you... George hook? "

Who opened the door

over a year ago

Awww I like you

Never go on a meet without it, that and chloroform.. "

OMG you are perpetuating the r*pe culture

Hash tags galore

Post new Message to Thread