Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Verified but........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Verified but verification and verification summary are hidden.

Maybe the person/persons who verified them have left fab and the veri no longer appears on their profile but it still should show up in their summary.

Can't help but feel what are they hiding.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

It's suspicious alright. I always ask to see the verifications when I'm organising events from cpls males and females if they have them hidden. Too many people have "fake" verifications I've added notes to peoples verifications when I spot them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just keeping things private?

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

Or poor verrications maybe??

over a year ago

"Just keeping things private?"

Similarly so, discretion is paramount.. if and when people would like a background check, that can be arranged..that may not suit some people so be it.

over a year ago

"Or poor verrications maybe??"

Do people give poor verifications?

I wouldn't give one at all if it was a bad meet. For the reason that it couldn't be hidden but show in the summary.

over a year ago

"Just keeping things private?

Similarly so, discretion is paramount.. if and when people would like a background check, that can be arranged..that may not suit some people so be it. "

over a year ago

I don't put up veris anymore but I did have one from an ex member.

The veri stays but it cant be read once the person cancels the account.

A genuine chat with a real person far exceeds a few words written on a veri to blow someone's ego off.

My opinion.....!

over a year ago

Unless we know them we ask to see the verifications

Too many have 1 veri and when you go into its hidden

This is a sure sign to us of someone verifying themselves I'm afraid and we don't entertain it

over a year ago

"I don't put up veris anymore but I did have one from an ex member.

The veri stays but it cant be read once the person cancels the account.

A genuine chat with a real person far exceeds a few words written on a veri to blow someone's ego off.

My opinion.....!"

Likewise I don't accept them or give them, not in the traditional fab way, my meets would be few and far between, I enjoy the chase, and within that you can get to know people...

By *otmyrealname!!Man
over a year ago

Kerry

Seems to be a lot of new people on here too that get verifications within minutes of joining!!

over a year ago

I show some and hide some. If someone wants to meet and asks to see them then I'll show them the rest. I've nothing to hide, just don't want any Tom, Dick or Harry being able to see.

over a year ago

I choose to keep my veris and summary private. I'm 100% genuine but I don't feel the need to show everyone man woman or couple on fab my veris! If a guy or couple that I'm chatting with wants to see them I happily show them but other than that they stay private!!

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

"Or poor verrications maybe??

Do people give poor verifications?

I wouldn't give one at all if it was a bad meet. For the reason that it couldn't be hidden but show in the summary. "

good point!! I don't really like giving veri's as its like your rating people or something, doesn't sit well with me

over a year ago

" I choose to keep my veris and summary private. I'm 100% genuine but I don't feel the need to show everyone man woman or couple on fab my veris! If a guy or couple that I'm chatting with wants to see them I happily show them but other than that they stay private!!"

My point exactly

over a year ago

"Unless we know them we ask to see the verifications

This is a sure sign to us of someone verifying themselves I'm afraid and we don't entertain it "

Explain how you verify yourself....?

Have you not read my initial post....?

over a year ago

Set up more than one account simple .... it's what the trolls do

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Unless we know them we ask to see the verifications

This is a sure sign to us of someone verifying themselves I'm afraid and we don't entertain it

Explain how you verify yourself....?

Have you not read my initial post....?"

It's extremely easy to do I'm going to "explain" as it would cause an avalanche of "verified" people

over a year ago

" I choose to keep my veris and summary private. I'm 100% genuine but I don't feel the need to show everyone man woman or couple on fab my veris! If a guy or couple that I'm chatting with wants to see them I happily show them but other than that they stay private!!

My point exactly "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/17 16:11:59]

over a year ago

"Set up more than one account simple .... it's what the trolls do "

Couldn't be arsed as im as real as the shite at the tip of a calfs tail...!

over a year ago

I keep the summary listed but the veris themselves stay hidden, if someone absolutely, positively must see them I'll let them see but they get hidden again in minutes. I've been toying with the option of sending edited screenshots to hide the people's names but that may be overkill

By *eptember500Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Some people value their privacy more than others, it's that simple. Same when it comes to photos, I would never ask for nor send face pics. Doesn't mean anything other than I'm quite a private person, until you get to know me.

over a year ago

"Set up more than one account simple .... it's what the trolls do "

Really. Why would u bother. Be yourself and have fun. If people like well super if not move on.

over a year ago

Don't want to make one jealous of the other? Perhaps

over a year ago

If all verifications are hidden and there is no summary showed on the profile, it is suspicious and the profile could be fake.

Also, there is a guy (very well verified guy) on this site that verifies profiles within minutes of them being created claiming he has known the person or people for years and that they are good friends. I find this extremely odd.

I am happy to chat to unverified profiles but very early would ask for a video verification that they are who they claim to be (we all started as unverified) if they hesitate and say they don't use KIK, Skype or are not happy with a phone call, it ends our chat.

After learning my way around this site, I am very suspicious these days but still give people a chance. Cam verification works wonders to be honest. Best way to move forward.

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

" I choose to keep my veris and summary private. I'm 100% genuine but I don't feel the need to show everyone man woman or couple on fab my veris! If a guy or couple that I'm chatting with wants to see them I happily show them but other than that they stay private!!"

This

over a year ago

" I choose to keep my veris and summary private. I'm 100% genuine but I don't feel the need to show everyone man woman or couple on fab my veris! If a guy or couple that I'm chatting with wants to see them I happily show them but other than that they stay private!!

This "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/17 17:15:19]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 15/09/17 17:15:19]"

Damn deleted my comment and can't be arsed repeating it

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"[Removed by poster at 15/09/17 17:15:19]

Damn deleted my comment and can't be arsed repeating it"

Such a shame

For what its worth I thought it was publishable

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"If all verifications are hidden and there is no summary showed on the profile, it is suspicious and the profile could be fake.

Also, there is a guy (very well verified guy) on this site that verifies profiles within minutes of them being created claiming he has known the person or people for years and that they are good friends. I find this extremely odd.

I am happy to chat to unverified profiles but very early would ask for a video verification that they are who they claim to be (we all started as unverified) if they hesitate and say they don't use KIK, Skype or are not happy with a phone call, it ends our chat.

After learning my way around this site, I am very suspicious these days but still give people a chance. Cam verification works wonders to be honest. Best way to move forward."

I don't think you can say if veries are hidden they are suspicious. I have mine hidden but I don't wear my veries as a badge of honour. I'm very private and discreet. Not all meets are verified well not for me anyway .

over a year ago

We show ours sometimes.sometimes we don't .... sometimes we show a few or new ones ..I think they're overrated anyways to be honest

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"We show ours sometimes.sometimes we don't .... sometimes we show a few or new ones ..I think they're overrated anyways to be honest "

over a year ago

Damn deleted my comment and can't be arsed repeating it"

Ah go onnnnnnnnnnn

over a year ago

"I show some and hide some. If someone wants to meet and asks to see them then I'll show them the rest. I've nothing to hide, just don't want any Tom, Dick or Harry being able to see. "

I hide my veris as ive receivdd hassle over them. One guy keot messaging saying that someone i had met was dangerous etc. Dont know if true though but since tgan i keep them hidden. Every now and than i will show them but doesnt nean i get any more or less messages so dont think guys botber with them.

By *uniorendowedMan
over a year ago

London Derbyshire

Someone once asked my veris for a reference like statement of how I was But Yeahh people may just hide them to be private. Most of the times the people who did the veri probably left the site and then rejoined later

over a year ago

Every 2 ppl together are unique(veris are thrown around all.to easily...the amount of men ive chatted to who slag the women after is appaling...hence i really dont value them or the men ....i do not show my veris as i always state before i do not do them or want them but this has not stopped me getting them.and ive always been asked out again....i am extremly private and shall remain that way ...common sence and gut feelings are paramount x

over a year ago

"

I don't think you can say if veries are hidden they are suspicious. I have mine hidden but I don't wear my veries as a badge of honour. I'm very private and discreet. Not all meets are verified well not for me anyway .

"

If someone shows zero verifications and doesn't have verification summary displayed that shows he/she/them met more than once I definitely see this as suspicious.

Why? Because people create second accounts to mess around. There is a well verified profile that does this and he for some strange reason put me on his target list.

I understand the desire to kee things private and I respect that but because of personal experiences I don't trust such profiles unless they verify themselves to me on cam so I have a guarantee it is not that guy again :P

Badge of honour? I have more positive view on this. Multiple verifications on a single male profile show the guy is reliable and serious. Also, potential playmates may know someone who verified the guy and approach them directly for more info. It's not a way to brag (it's sex, don't we all have it in one way or anothe?), it's a mean to make people more comfortable meeting you. Things are not handed to single guys on a silver platter like it is for many women here :P

over a year ago

over a year ago

Such a shame

For what its worth I thought it was publishable "

Aww OK then. Went something like this

I do not show my veris, I do not show my summary. So am i hiding something?

Maybe I hiding that I am a freaking awesome meet or maybe i just private and my meets are the business of me and my meets, or that I don't like the attention both positive and negative that they generate, or maybe I not genuine.

Who knows? My meets and i know which of these are true.

Fabbers take me as I am, as I do them. Never has a fabber I hadn't met asked to see my veris, and if they did, conversation would end there. Rightly or wrongly that the way I roll

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/17 20:13:36]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Such a shame

Maybe I hiding that I am a freaking awesome meet or maybe i just private and my meets are the business of me and my meets, or that I don't like the attention both positive and negative that they generate, or maybe I not genuine.

Fabbers take me as I am, as I do them. Never has a fabber I hadn't met asked to see my veris, and if they did, conversation would end there. Rightly or wrongly that the way I roll "

I've examined all your pics with a magnifying glass and I don't think you're hiding anything

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Such a shame

Fabbers take me as I am, as I do them. Never has a fabber I hadn't met asked to see my veris, and if they did, conversation would end there. Rightly or wrongly that the way I roll "

If you dont want to show play meets as you would like to keep them private , thats fair enough , but im sure you have socials / coffee meets that could be shown ,just so people know who you are as you state on your profile , because your a female , its prob easier , but there cant be one rule one and not for others

Mrs crazy

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Personally I wouldn't judge anyone from their verifications anyway. I'd trust my own judgement more than anyone else's so I would judge people from chatting to them rather than hope that the verification is accurate.

over a year ago

Such a shame

Fabbers take me as I am, as I do them. Never has a fabber I hadn't met asked to see my veris, and if they did, conversation would end there. Rightly or wrongly that the way I roll

If you dont want to show play meets as you would like to keep them private , thats fair enough , but im sure you have socials / coffee meets that could be shown ,just so people know who you are as you state on your profile , because your a female , its prob easier , but there cant be one rule one and not for others

Mrs crazy "

Is there one rule for one and another for others? As I said before people find me as I am, rather than measure me on others comments on me. I verify my meets and they choose whether to display mine. Suppose it down to preference really.

By *uicynhardCouple
over a year ago

Derry/Donegal

By *ork3SomeCouple
over a year ago

BaileSexy

Had a Limerick 'couple' message us last night with 11 pictures attached, 4 or 5 being face pics. That of course sent alarm bells off, there only veri also being from a couple no longer on the site...

over a year ago

My verts are hidden for various genuine very good reasons and Will stay hidden

Anyone I meet is always given the option of reading them

Although saying that most have not been bothered to read them funnily enough

over a year ago

"My verts are hidden for various genuine very good reasons and Will stay hidden

Anyone I meet is always given the option of reading them

Although saying that most have not been bothered to read them funnily enough"

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

"Some people value their privacy more than others, it's that simple. Same when it comes to photos, I would never ask for nor send face pics. Doesn't mean anything other than I'm quite a private person, until you get to know me."

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I have decided to hide my verifications but if asked I've absolutely no problem in showing them..

By *ornyforfmCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

I've seen something like this before on another topic. Might not be what they're hiding but maybe they're ashamed of WHO verified them if you get me. Or possibly verifications are fake and put there by friends or fake profiles.

over a year ago

"I've seen something like this before on another topic. Might not be what they're hiding but maybe they're ashamed of WHO verified them if you get me. Or possibly verifications are fake and put there by friends or fake profiles."

U might have a point if its a new profile just set up but if the profile has been set up a while it's unlikely

As for ashamed or embarrassed on who verted them it's extremely unlikely

Some people just hide them cause they are private people or they want people to get to know them themselves and not go by what someone else says on a very.

By *isalashes888400Couple
over a year ago

ennis

it isnt hideing anything,it a privacy issue.we have ours hidden,as we wudnt like anyone contacting someone who verifed us and asking personal info.simple really

over a year ago

"it isnt hideing anything,it a privacy issue.we have ours hidden,as we wudnt like anyone contacting someone who verifed us and asking personal info.simple really"

Respect. Repped.

over a year ago

ennis

anyone can msg someone who verifed you and ask them personal stuff about you,now the chances are they wudnt give ur name @address lol but why take the chance...if serious bout meeting someone then show them ur verifactions.

over a year ago

"anyone can msg someone who verifed you and ask them personal stuff about you,now the chances are they wudnt give ur name @address lol but why take the chance...if serious bout meeting someone then show them ur verifactions."

I agree 100%.

By *ornyforfmCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

"I've seen something like this before on another topic. Might not be what they're hiding but maybe they're ashamed of WHO verified them if you get me. Or possibly verifications are fake and put there by friends or fake profiles.

U might have a point if its a new profile just set up but if the profile has been set up a while it's unlikely

As for ashamed or embarrassed on who verted them it's extremely unlikely

Some people just hide them cause they are private people or they want people to get to know them themselves and not go by what someone else says on a very."

Trust me I meant no disrespect to anyone by saying that. Definitely likely about fake profiles. I see people joining this and have 2-5 verifications within hours and I don't believe for 1 sec they're proper. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think I am. Would you agree?

over a year ago

ennis

see them kinda profiles daily pal.but they tend not too last.a more likely genuine profile will b here more then 6 months,have a few verifations and be recently verifed.the pages here a week with 5 verifaction and all hidden tend to be bogus and page will disapear.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Wonder why anyone else needs to know who I may meet or what may have occurred.

Never felt the need to collect badges.

If you can't make up your own mind about me why would you think some other fabber can make up your mind for you..

And if a string of "references" is more important than your own judgement why would I be interested in someone so indecisive...

over a year ago

"Verified but verification and verification summary are hidden.

Maybe the person/persons who verified them have left fab and the veri no longer appears on their profile but it still should show up in their summary.

Can't help but feel what are they hiding. "

Everyone is different I know in my case I have all my verifications displayed but missing loads as they have all left and in some instances came back on with new accounts!!

By *ornyforfmCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

"see them kinda profiles daily pal.but they tend not too last.a more likely genuine profile will b here more then 6 months,have a few verifations and be recently verifed.the pages here a week with 5 verifaction and all hidden tend to be bogus and page will disapear."

I agree with that

over a year ago

"Wonder why anyone else needs to know who I may meet or what may have occurred.

If you can't make up your own mind about me why would you think some other fabber can make up your mind for you..

And if a string of "references" is more important than your own judgement why would I be interested in someone so indecisive..."

over a year ago

"Wonder why anyone else needs to know who I may meet or what may have occurred.

And if a string of "references" is more important than your own judgement why would I be interested in someone so indecisive... "

double

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The verification system is there for a reason. First of all to prove that the person behind the profile is identical with the one portrayed in the profile. It also tells you that the person does meet and turns up. Finally as a single woman it gives some sort of security that a potential meet behaves behind doors. Now people might hide their veris for all sorts of reasons and they're perfectly entitled to do so, however I wouldn't meet anyone without having seen them for the simple reasons stated above. If someone has an issue to show them, I will have to assume that they have something to hide.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"The verification system is there for a reason. First of all to prove that the person behind the profile is identical with the one portrayed in the profile. It also tells you that the person does meet and turns up. Finally as a single woman it gives some sort of security that a potential meet behaves behind doors. Now people might hide their veris for all sorts of reasons and they're perfectly entitled to do so, however I wouldn't meet anyone without having seen them for the simple reasons stated above. If someone has an issue to show them, I will have to assume that they have something to hide. "

At the risk of bursting a bubble have you ever seen anyone post a bad veri?

And there are other ways to prove someone is real!

Btw I have nothing to hide but have no interest at all in what someone else opinion is of another person. My opinion will alwsys be different and the fact that two people connect meet fuck whatever is no indication of how they and I may interact...

over a year ago

We have everyone of our verts hidden why should we tell everyone who we play with its about being discreet guys something that most of you moan about discreet this discreet that if someone chooses too hide there verts well thats there choice maybe they dont want people seeing who they are meeting simple really

over a year ago

"The verification system is there for a reason. First of all to prove that the person behind the profile is identical with the one portrayed in the profile. It also tells you that the person does meet and turns up. Finally as a single woman it gives some sort of security that a potential meet behaves behind doors. Now people might hide their veris for all sorts of reasons and they're perfectly entitled to do so, however I wouldn't meet anyone without having seen them for the simple reasons stated above. If someone has an issue to show them, I will have to assume that they have something to hide.

Btw I have nothing to hide but have no interest at all in what someone else opinion is of another person. My opinion will alwsys be different and the fact that two people connect meet fuck whatever is no indication of how they and I may interact..."

exactly _ine well said dude

over a year ago

Can't help but feel what are they hiding. "

there hiding there privacy ...i show what i want on my profile people can judge me for that but am i bothered naaaaa im sure i'll get a look in tis fab after all

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Can't help but feel what are they hiding.

there hiding there privacy ...i show what i want on my profile people can judge me for that but am i bothered naaaaa im sure i'll get a look in tis fab after all"

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 17/09/17 08:47:24]

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"The verification system is there for a reason. First of all to prove that the person behind the profile is identical with the one portrayed in the profile. It also tells you that the person does meet and turns up. Finally as a single woman it gives some sort of security that a potential meet behaves behind doors. Now people might hide their veris for all sorts of reasons and they're perfectly entitled to do so, however I wouldn't meet anyone without having seen them for the simple reasons stated above. If someone has an issue to show them, I will have to assume that they have something to hide.

Btw I have nothing to hide but have no interest at all in what someone else opinion is of another person. My opinion will alwsys be different and the fact that two people connect meet fuck whatever is no indication of how they and I may interact..."

Of course nobody would display a bad veri - do I come across that naive? You completely missed my point. It doesn't matter if the verifications are only positive ones, what does matter is that it's proving that they've met, they've played and they went back home happily. Let's say for example someone has 4 veris but doesn't show them. The veris could all be coffee meets or from m&g, means the person hasn't had a proper meet, and no one knows if said person behaves behind closed doors. Once the summary is hidden too, the green tick becomes completely pointless.

Yes there are other ways to prove someone's real but that's not the point, the point is that the verification system is there for a reason.

A verification is on average 3 to 5 lines with normally one complimenting the person, 2 to 3 describing the meet and to finish the thank you line. How you're suppose to form an opinion about the person based on that? Seriously I give potential meets the credit that they can see a bit further than my veris, that they're well able to form their own opinion so don't have to hide my veris for that reason.

Post new Message to Thread