Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dirty House- soilder on?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I often think what Id do if I rocked up to someones house for a meet and it turned out their house was filthy. I dont mean untidy. That wouldn't overly bother me. I mean dirty and smelly. I think id have to leave no matter how hot the person.

Anyone ever experience this? Do you leave or soilder on through the mess like Ross in Friends lol

Px

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh god no !! I would leave !!

I work full time and have teenagers so my house isn't always tidy ...

But it's clean !!

Dirty smelly houses are a no no !!

over a year ago

"Oh god no !! I would leave !!

I work full time and have teenagers so my house isn't always tidy ...

But it's clean !!

Dirty smelly houses are a no no !!"

Yeah me too. Would you tell the meet thats the reason you're leaving? Oh the awkwardness lol "Eh sort your gaff out"

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Out the gate...before a cuppa..

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Yes, I experienced a major case of this on a meet organised through another fishy site many years ago. I soldiered on bravely until I put my foot down on a plate of half rotten food that was under the edge of the bed. Two things happened. The smell was almost visible and there was a load of gunge squashed up between my toes. I began to retch and had to run to the bathroom.

Can we just take a breath at this point...

Seriously bad move on my part. The bathroom was like nothing I had ever seen before. There were a few dark panels on the wall that used to be mirrors and the toilet bowl was just, jesus, awful. I was retching but couldn't bring myself even to throw up in it. I ran back out, grabbed my clothes from where I had discarded them on the stairs, shouted about how something urgent had come up and ran... I threw up in a flower bed at the front of the house and then ran as fast as my two little legs could carry me, my shirt and shoes under my arm. Sweet Jesus, I can snell it even now all these years later. I must have thrown up alot green times after I got back to the car. The wet wipes wouldn't even get rid of the smell from my foot.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

As a guy if anyone is coming over, make sure my hom is tidy and cozy ...

But if I went to a woman's place and she was hot only to see pizza boxes, clothes everywhere, cig butts, etc...

Well...

...would have to bring her out on her balcony and pound her there, cold weather or not ...

over a year ago

"Yes, I experienced a major case of this on a meet organised through another fishy site many years ago. I soldiered on bravely until I put my foot down on a plate of half rotten food that was under the edge of the bed. Two things happened. The smell was almost visible and there was a load of gunge squashed up between my toes. I began to retch and had to run to the bathroom.

Seriously bad move on my part. The bathroom was like nothing I had ever seen before. There were a few dark panels on the wall that used to be mirrors and the toilet bowl was just, jesus, awful. I was retching but couldn't bring myself even to throw up in it. I ran back out, grabbed my clothes from where I had discarded them on the stairs, shouted about how something urgent had come up and ran... I threw up in a flower bed at the front of the house and then ran as fast as my two little legs could carry me, my shirt and shoes under my arm. Sweet Jesus, I can snell it even now all these years later. I must have thrown up alot green times after I got back to the car. The wet wipes wouldn't even get rid of the smell from my foot. "

Oh my god! Im lolling Thats absolutely horrific!!!! Dirty mare!

"The smell was almost visiable " Funniest thing ever haha

over a year ago

"I often think what Id do if I rocked up to someones house for a meet and it turned out their house was filthy. I dont mean untidy. That wouldn't overly bother me. I mean dirty and smelly. I think id have to leave no matter how hot the person.

Anyone ever experience this? Do you leave or soilder on through the mess like Ross in Friends lol

Px "

Partner and myself went on a meet, knocked on the door, scurried through the door before the neighbours could see, I cant say it was dirty, but jesus was it cluttered what made matters worse was the bedroom, it was like the freight hold of a friggin airplane, and what topped it off was, the bed wasn't made.. cheeky fuckers,, and out the door we tripped..

over a year ago

Dirty house =dirty people.avoid. untidy is one thing but filthy is another

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

"I often think what Id do if I rocked up to someones house for a meet and it turned out their house was filthy. I dont mean untidy. That wouldn't overly bother me. I mean dirty and smelly. I think id have to leave no matter how hot the person.

Px "

would you not offer to help to clean it like??

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"Yes, I experienced a major case of this on a meet organised through another fishy site many years ago. I soldiered on bravely until I put my foot down on a plate of half rotten food that was under the edge of the bed. Two things happened. The smell was almost visible and there was a load of gunge squashed up between my toes. I began to retch and had to run to the bathroom.

Seriously bad move on my part. The bathroom was like nothing I had ever seen before. There were a few dark panels on the wall that used to be mirrors and the toilet bowl was just, jesus, awful. I was retching but couldn't bring myself even to throw up in it. I ran back out, grabbed my clothes from where I had discarded them on the stairs, shouted about how something urgent had come up and ran... I threw up in a flower bed at the front of the house and then ran as fast as my two little legs could carry me, my shirt and shoes under my arm. Sweet Jesus, I can snell it even now all these years later. I must have thrown up alot green times after I got back to the car. The wet wipes wouldn't even get rid of the smell from my foot. "

so it was you that broke into my house

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

"Dirty house =dirty people.avoid. untidy is one thing but filthy is another"
you wear shoes on your bed tut tut id be out the door

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Seriously bad move on my part. The bathroom was like nothing I had ever seen before. There were a few dark panels on the wall that used to be mirrors and the toilet bowl was just, jesus, awful. I was retching but couldn't bring myself even to throw up in it. I ran back out, grabbed my clothes from where I had discarded them on the stairs, shouted about how something urgent had come up and ran... I threw up in a flower bed at the front of the house and then ran as fast as my two little legs could carry me, my shirt and shoes under my arm. Sweet Jesus, I can snell it even now all these years later. I must have thrown up alot green times after I got back to the car. The wet wipes wouldn't even get rid of the smell from my foot. so it was you that broke into my house"

Ya duurty fecker ya!

over a year ago

Oh noooo I couldn't -it would give me the heebe geebees

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Seriously bad move on my part. The bathroom was like nothing I had ever seen before. There were a few dark panels on the wall that used to be mirrors and the toilet bowl was just, jesus, awful. I was retching but couldn't bring myself even to throw up in it. I ran back out, grabbed my clothes from where I had discarded them on the stairs, shouted about how something urgent had come up and ran... I threw up in a flower bed at the front of the house and then ran as fast as my two little legs could carry me, my shirt and shoes under my arm. Sweet Jesus, I can snell it even now all these years later. I must have thrown up alot green times after I got back to the car. The wet wipes wouldn't even get rid of the smell from my foot. so it was you that broke into my house

Ya duurty fecker ya! "

I am even the mice put boilersuits on before they come in

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Seriously bad move on my part. The bathroom was like nothing I had ever seen before. There were a few dark panels on the wall that used to be mirrors and the toilet bowl was just, jesus, awful. I was retching but couldn't bring myself even to throw up in it. I ran back out, grabbed my clothes from where I had discarded them on the stairs, shouted about how something urgent had come up and ran... I threw up in a flower bed at the front of the house and then ran as fast as my two little legs could carry me, my shirt and shoes under my arm. Sweet Jesus, I can snell it even now all these years later. I must have thrown up alot green times after I got back to the car. The wet wipes wouldn't even get rid of the smell from my foot. so it was you that broke into my house

Ya duurty fecker ya! I am even the mice put boilersuits on before they come in"

You should put a pig in the bathroom as an air freshener!

over a year ago

"Dirty house =dirty people.avoid. untidy is one thing but filthy is another you wear shoes on your bed tut tut id be out the door "
lol.they were straight from the box

over a year ago

Yuk run for the hills!

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

"Dirty house =dirty people.avoid. untidy is one thing but filthy is another you wear shoes on your bed tut tut id be out the door lol.they were straight from the box "
that's ok I'll stay then!! Good save

over a year ago

Only you could start a thread like this Polly

Hope those bathroom taps are sparkling

By *aura66Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Lol... Horrific

over a year ago

"Only you could start a thread like this Polly

Hope those bathroom taps are sparkling "

Eeeeek shut up you!! Haha ??

over a year ago

Eeeeek shut up you!! Haha ??"

And those pink knickers better be just out of the wash

over a year ago

Eeeeek shut up you!! Haha ??

And those pink knickers better be just out of the wash "

Get off your phone and clear off that messy table! Cant cope with it

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

It wasn't a meet but a few years back went to view a house for sale. It was manky, felt dirty when I left.

One of the bedrooms was downstairs. Clothes everywhere unmade bed and....... two used condoms one on the locker and one on the floor. Needless to say We left without seeing the rest of the house.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Eeewweee. I feel ill reading that.

over a year ago

Not a chance, I like cleanliness!

over a year ago

I'd leave!!!!

I actually get 'the fear' when a guy invites me to his place for a meet. Straight away I'm imagining a house like you see on one of those How Clean Is Your House type programmes.

I'd be gone like shit off a stick!

Sorry boys,

over a year ago

"I'd leave!!!!

I actually get 'the fear' when a guy invites me to his place for a meet. Straight away I'm imagining a house like you see on one of those How Clean Is Your House type programmes.

Sorry boys, "

Hahaha You're dead right though. We have all our meets at home and I'd always try make the house tidy and smell nice. Few candles etc...

Id be mortified if someone left and thought my house was unclean! Id rather they thought I was ugly

Px

over a year ago

"I'd leave!!!!

Sorry boys,

Hahaha You're dead right though. We have all our meets at home and I'd always try make the house tidy and smell nice. Few candles etc...

Id be mortified if someone left and thought my house was unclean! Id rather they thought I was ugly

Px"

Lol.

I'm always Marigold-clad pre meet. Clean house.... filthy owner

Post new Message to Thread