Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couples profiles

Jump to newest

By *exysam and Stuart OP   Couple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

We've seen on many threads the issue of mostly female pics on couple profiles. We feel that the ladies attract the attention of other couples and as for the male, well once you see a dick you don't need to see a gallery of them... Alas our pics are mostly female

Our question is... when there is a couple profile where there is just the males pics, should we assume there is something strange??? By that we mean there is no female in this profile...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes because its most likely a guy just and a cpls profile will always have both pics esp as a married cpl

over a year ago

"Yes because its most likely a guy just and a cpls profile will always have both pics esp as a married cpl"

Not always! I've seen well verified couples profiles with no male photos just female.

over a year ago

"Yes because its most likely a guy just and a cpls profile will always have both pics esp as a married cpl"

No they won't

We are a couple,with a couples profile,well verified as such,and there have never been any pics of me grey on fab.

over a year ago

Irrespective of what pics are public or private and whether they are of female, male or both, you cannot assume anything unless the profile is pic verified. We have received many msgs and pics from supposibly couple profiles showing male and female pics which are not that profile, so be very cautious.

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

Double standards once again when it comes to sex, just like how it's acceptable & expected that females are bi. I don't know whether it's demeaning or empowering that women are advertised/seen as more accessible than their male counterparts.

I do know that from speaking to couples that they won't 'take 1 for the team' so there's got to be attraction on all sides so I guess that starts with reading profiles which shuld include both (op u do have a couple of pics of himself at least). I also know that for me I won't play with a couple unless i know what I'm getting from both. Its the same reason why I think the 'unicorn' is hard to get, couples want d single female but only selling 1half of d goods.

over a year ago

With our profile it's HB that looks after the pics, She uploads them and decides which ones go into our private folder or which ones go into our public folder.

Some times I swap them around, just to mess with her, but get told off in no uncertain terms

She looks after the pics, I reply to the dicks,,,,,, that message us.

over a year ago

"With our profile it's HB that looks after the pics, She uploads them and decides which ones go into our private folder or which ones go into our public folder.

Some times I swap them around, just to mess with her, but get told off in no uncertain terms

She looks after the pics, I reply to the dicks,,,,,, that message us. "

over a year ago

Unfortunately not always ,we ve only one or two of hubby in private as hes not a fan of having his pic taken .

over a year ago

We don't have pics of hubby really.. Purely because right now we are only looking for straight men

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I have had women mess with me couples and guys . So you have to be carefull who you meet and agree with op only one half of the couple playing don't think that on if the lady want to play with each of them . I myself would only be interested in the female half but you can get guys that want to play with both .

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't get this at all, unless a couple is looking for straight male only, it doesn't make any sense to have pictures of one half of the couple only. If I would meet couples or if I were on here as a couple I'd like to know what I'm getting. But maybe couple females are less picky when it comes down to male halfs of other couples....

As for your question op, yes it is a bit strange if there's male pics only.

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback guys.

We are really suspicious of couple profiles with male only pics.

We like to meet both parties and if there is an attraction on both parts we arrange a fun meet.

There is no way we would ever "take one for team".

We have had lone meets but our preference is for both of us to be involved.

over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback guys.

We like to meet both parties and if there is an attraction on both parts we arrange a fun meet.

We have had lone meets but our preference is for both of us to be involved."

When we set up our profile, it was obvious from looking at most of the other couples profile pictures, that a lot were of just the lady...just our opinion but our attitude is that we are a cpl and we only meet as a cpl so we decided to put our profile pic as a picture of both of us..its just a respectful attitude to each other.. Basically unless you like the look of both of us.. Jog on..

over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback guys.

We have had lone meets but our preference is for both of us to be involved.

When we set up our profile, it was obvious from looking at most of the other couples profile pictures, that a lot were of just the lady...just our opinion but our attitude is that we are a cpl and we only meet as a cpl so we decided to put our profile pic as a picture of both of us..its just a respectful attitude to each other.. Basically unless you like the look of both of us.. Jog on.. "

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Mr here.

We have mostly herself in action, I am in a few of them, there is a few of me, just body shots, to give the girl an idea of me.

No point showing my hard cock from 20 different angles, from colour-b&w. A cock is a cock, and they are not the most attractive appendage

Hate seeing profiles of just the lady, makes us think "what's so bad about him he has no pics up?"

over a year ago

"Mr here.

We have mostly herself in action, I am in a few of them, there is a few of me, just body shots, to give the girl an idea of me.

No point showing my hard cock from 20 different angles, from colour-b&w. A cock is a cock, and they are not the most attractive appendage

Hate seeing profiles of just the lady, makes us think "what's so bad about him he has no pics up?""

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

A pet peeve of mine...this isn't blind date!

We have it pretty much equal, there are two of us in this. We tried sharing the avatar pic but the glory went to Foo's head and he was impossible. He was ignoring messages and asking if his bum looked big in this! He recovered after a snickers and a slap

Madame Boo

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"A pet peeve of mine...this isn't blind date!

We have it pretty much equal, there are two of us in this. We tried sharing the avatar pic but the glory went to Foo's head and he was impossible. He was ignoring messages and asking if his bum looked big in this! He recovered after a snickers and a slap

Madame Boo "

Hey.... what's wrong with my bum?

Foo

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

Iv seen two separate cpls profiles on here this week which share some of the same pix well verified but not by each other nor even on each others friend list but if you take time to read some of the veris its a copy & paste job.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Foo "

It's fabulous Dahling

Boo xxx

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Mr here.

Hate seeing profiles of just the lady, makes us think "what's so bad about him he has no pics up?""

But in all fairness ur a handsome bloke if I was ever to turn it be for u

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Mr here.

Hate seeing profiles of just the lady, makes us think "what's so bad about him he has no pics up?"

But in all fairness ur a handsome bloke if I was ever to turn it be for u "

CJ has turned Foo.. take down your ass pic

Madame Boo

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Mr here.

CJ has turned Foo.. take down your ass pic

Madame Boo"

He's taken Mikey would bitch slap me

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Madame Boo

Foo

It's fabulous Dahling

Boo xxx"

Even the dogs on the street love foos ass

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Madame Boo

Foo

It's fabulous Dahling

Boo xxx

Even the dogs on the street love foos ass "

That's roof yosser

over a year ago

Madame Boo

Foo "

Lol...

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Foo

It's fabulous Dahling

Boo xxx

Even the dogs on the street love foos ass "

Don't forget his whistle

Madame Boo

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Mr here.

But in all fairness ur a handsome bloke if I was ever to turn it be for u "

Ah stop now I'm blushing

And getting weirdly hard

over a year ago

"Yes because its most likely a guy just and a cpls profile will always have both pics esp as a married cpl

No they won't

We are a couple,with a couples profile,well verified as such,and there have never been any pics of me grey on fab."

Both of us in our pics too

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Mr here.

Ah stop now I'm blushing

And getting weirdly hard "

U can thank me later Mrs kink

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Mr here.

Ah stop now I'm blushing

And getting weirdly hard

U can thank me later Mrs kink "

I'm here on my own

over a year ago

"Yes because its most likely a guy just and a cpls profile will always have both pics esp as a married cpl

Unfortunately not always ,we ve only one or two of hubby in private as hes not a fan of having his pic taken ."

over a year ago

" once you see a dick you don't need to see a gallery of them... Alas our pics are mostly female

"

Theres plenty of ways to have pictures of the male half without it being all dicks

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

" once you see a dick you don't need to see a gallery of them... Alas our pics are mostly female

Theres plenty of ways to have pictures of the male half without it being all dicks "

Are you saying there's a body attached to the cock?

over a year ago

Theres plenty of ways to have pictures of the male half without it being all dicks "

Your profile pics prove that

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

And tastefully so

Madame Boo

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Mr here.

Same. Mr here and I basically run the profile. There's one public pic of me just showing my body type, and one private cock pic (should anyone want to see it) so people can get an idea of what I'm like. The rest are of G because we're primarily seeking bi fems for her to play with. If they like me and want me to join in so much the better.

over a year ago

Wever met a woman who would want me because of my looks. Never wanted woman for other reasons but her looks. Just 1 blurry picture of male from far away is more than enough

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Ours is mainly pics of me

A couple of Niall there too

But mainly coz he doesn't like his pic taken

He just allowed me take the ones we have up to show we are a real couple

Tina

over a year ago

"We don't have pics of hubby really.. Purely because right now we are only looking for straight men "

over a year ago

"Mr here.

Same. Mr here and I basically run the profile. There's one public pic of me just showing my body type, and one private cock pic (should anyone want to see it) so people can get an idea of what I'm like. The rest are of G because we're primarily seeking bi fems for her to play with. If they like me and want me to join in so much the better. "

Same, Seb here, I run the profile because Juliana's written English is not great mostly pics of her because everyone we meet, girls and couples, has to get with Juliana

Post new Message to Thread