Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Kinky promise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Those that know me, I perform, treat ladies as idols, yet I recently met a young lady she promised me the earth, we had met a few years earlier and moved on, we chatted, had mutual attraction, spent 2 nights together one week end getting up to shenanigans, we never got to indulge in kinky play as was on the agenda due to a m&g in Belfast we went to together, it was a social meet, a good time was had, we kissed on the Monday morning outside Premier inn, little did I know that was the last I was to hear from this minx, the same girl the Sat morning gave me a glowing verification, I returned the compliment, yes I am curious and did ask perhaps a few intrusive questions into her sexual tastes, I was intrigued she however did not see it this way, a lesson to us all, I never got to enjoy her in all her glory, she only got to sample the vanilla side to me, if she had performed as I anticipated she would have found i was the perfect kinky lover she is looking for, there is more to me than she experienced, her loss!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Man I think you just kinda shot yourself in the leg saying that .if she was not interested move on . End of story .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Those that know me, I perform, treat ladies as idols, yet I recently met a young lady she promised me the earth, we had met a few years earlier and moved on, we chatted, had mutual attraction, spent 2 nights together one week end getting up to shenanigans, we never got to indulge in kinky play as was on the agenda due to a m&g in Belfast we went to together, it was a social meet, a good time was had, we kissed on the Monday morning outside Premier inn, little did I know that was the last I was to hear from this minx, the same girl the Sat morning gave me a glowing verification, I returned the compliment, yes I am curious and did ask perhaps a few intrusive questions into her sexual tastes, I was intrigued she however did not see it this way, a lesson to us all, I never got to enjoy her in all her glory, she only got to sample the vanilla side to me, if she had performed as I anticipated she would have found i was the perfect kinky lover she is looking for, there is more to me than she experienced, her loss! "

It would seem like its your loss op, and your intrusion into her personal life had a part to play in the seperation, anyways I dont get the sense that this post is directed at me or any of the other forumites here, hopefully it gets to the intended target and you get the result you seek.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Tbh, have read many a women's profile and thought "Yes, I'm exactly what she needs!!!!"

...but alas was just my male ego kicking in and asserting itself

Here's the deal mate, you'll never know a woman's mind so best appreciate what you had, wish her the best then move onto the next kinky adventure that awaits ...

over a year ago

Maybe she just wasn't that into you. Not trying to be cruel or anything, but it happens. Don't take it personally

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Reading between the lines it sounds like your intrusive questions put her off you...I'd be the same if someone kept asking probing questions that I wasn't prepared to answer just yet..quite right, lesson learnt on your part...hopefully

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Maybe she just wasn't that into you. Not trying to be cruel or anything, but it happens. Don't take it personally "

---------

Yeah...

It's not personal, it's just Fab

over a year ago

That's why i personally can't be arsed with sex txt, it paints some sort of picture in ones head !

If two people are attracted then the sex between them will flow naturally, people read to much into sex txt, seems you have op :-/

over a year ago

Ah frig it my last post was me being polite !!

I think your post is about your over inflated ego and your trying to have a go at the girl in an understated way via fab !!

MAYBE YOU DIDN'T MEET HER EXPECTIONS !!

over a year ago

Expectations !!

over a year ago

"Ah frig it my last post was me being polite !!

I think your post is about your over inflated ego and your trying to have a go at the girl in an understated way via fab !!

MAYBE YOU DIDN'T MEET HER EXPECTIONS !!

"

Well im glad someone got that off their chest

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Maybe she finds long sentences and the over use of commas a turn off?

over a year ago

Ah i just think it was rude of him to put that thread up !!

Surely he should be delighted that a woman accompanied him to the m@g and spent the night with him, rather than trying to slate her for meeting his expectations

over a year ago

"Ah i just think it was rude of him to put that thread up !!

Surely he should be delighted that a woman accompanied him to the m@g and spent the night with him, rather than trying to slate her for meeting his expectations "

Chin up, spot on

over a year ago

"Ah i just think it was rude of him to put that thread up !!

Surely he should be delighted that a woman accompanied him to the m@g and spent the night with him, rather than trying to slate her for meeting his expectations

Chin up, spot on "

lol it wasn't me !!

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Dont think you're doing yourself any favours writing a long winded thread with someone you spent some time with. Things don't always go as planned and in a way it's like you are trying to shame her by stating what meet and greet yous attended. That to me, is not being discreet in any way, shape or form...

over a year ago

"Dont think you're doing yourself any favours writing a long winded thread with someone you spent some time with. Things don't always go as planned and in a way it's like you are trying to shame her by stating what meet and greet yous attended. That to me, is not being discreet in any way, shape or form..."

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

"That's why i personally can't be arsed with sex txt, it paints some sort of picture in ones head !

If two people are attracted then the sex between them will flow naturally, people read to much into sex txt, seems you have op :-/"

over a year ago

"That's why i personally can't be arsed with sex txt, it paints some sort of picture in ones head !

If two people are attracted then the sex between them will flow naturally, people read to much into sex txt, seems you have op :-/"

Exactly what I was thinking

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Ok guys that post is just a bull shit .. I was that girl .. i not gona say much .. we just very different in all ..and there was no more interest from my side to meet this guy! It is life and it is fab .. we meet people we like we stay friends for ever ! We meet people and not happy next morning ..it mean bye bye ...lol !!

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Ok guys that post is just a bull shit .. I was that girl .. i not gona say much .. we just very different in all ..and there was no more interest from my side to meet this guy! It is life and it is fab .. we meet people we like we stay friends for ever ! We meet people and not happy next morning ..it mean bye bye ...lol !!"

Ps ... I did promise him absolutely nothing.. he is a lier ..

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"Ok guys that post is just a bull shit .. I was that girl .. i not gona say much .. we just very different in all ..and there was no more interest from my side to meet this guy! It is life and it is fab .. we meet people we like we stay friends for ever ! We meet people and not happy next morning ..it mean bye bye ...lol !!

Ps ... I did promise him absolutely nothing.. he is a lier .."

over a year ago

It’s the line “if she had performed as I anticipated” that cracks me up .....

over a year ago

"Those that know me, I perform, treat ladies as idols, yet I recently met a young lady she promised me the earth, we had met a few years earlier and moved on, we chatted, had mutual attraction, spent 2 nights together one week end getting up to shenanigans, we never got to indulge in kinky play as was on the agenda due to a m&g in Belfast we went to together, it was a social meet, a good time was had, we kissed on the Monday morning outside Premier inn, little did I know that was the last I was to hear from this minx, the same girl the Sat morning gave me a glowing verification, I returned the compliment, yes I am curious and did ask perhaps a few intrusive questions into her sexual tastes, I was intrigued she however did not see it this way, a lesson to us all, I never got to enjoy her in all her glory, she only got to sample the vanilla side to me, if she had performed as I anticipated she would have found i was the perfect kinky lover she is looking for, there is more to me than she experienced, her loss! "

Thats a bit stalkerish

over a year ago

"It’s the line “if she had performed as I anticipated” that cracks me up ....."
Like a horse at a race meet ffs

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Created a forum post where the person might see it??? (And she did).

Need I say more?

over a year ago

Oh dear

over a year ago

I don't do sex text either. The picture it paints in my head is of some man wanking.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If two people are attracted then the sex between them will flow naturally, people read to much into sex txt, seems you have op :-/

I don't do sex text either. The picture it paints in my head is of some man wanking."

I'd love to know where the sexting came in, the op didn't mention texting with one word.

over a year ago

I don't do sex text either. The picture it paints in my head is of some man wanking.

I'd love to know where the sexting came in, the op didn't mention texting with one word. "

How true lol.

over a year ago

OP if you're such a big hit with the girls, why didn't you just move on to the next one? I really can't see any purpose to your post, as you can see, it's a major turn off to the majority and sets off alarm bells, as to what you are really like and what your agenda on Fab actually is. Pretty pathetic post in reality....

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Oopsies

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

What's the definition of shenanigans?

over a year ago

Yup the swingers ,

By *ugatoloMan
over a year ago

TOTTENHAM

Big man you're an idiot, you don't own no Pussy not even your wife's. You seem to be lacking. Here's you moaning like a bitch. Go get some other pussy

Post new Message to Thread