Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

O.c.d.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So lots of people have some o.c.d. tendencies including myself. 1 of many I have is that the volume on my TV and radio has to be on an even number. I also won't wear odd socks!!

What are yours??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have CDO, its like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I have CDO, its like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order. "

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Have to suck both boobs and spank both arse cheek evenly ...

I know, I need help

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

"I have CDO, its like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order. "

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I am OCD about making sure all electrical appliances and switches are turned off.

Sometimes I'll get down the street a bit and start wondering if I definitely turned everything off ok and go back and check.

When making coffee or tea I stir anti-clockwise X number of times with X being the number of years old the person is that the cuppa is being made for.

We all have a bit of crazy in us. Lol

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

My daughtes friend has ocd, and washers her hands constantly she wears gloves when has too touch things..will go for a shower and has a time phrase of how long she in it, if she out earlier she said it sends her into a panic..

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I am OCD about making sure all electrical appliances and switches are turned off.

Sometimes I'll get down the street a bit and start wondering if I definitely turned everything off ok and go back and check.

When making coffee or tea I stir anti-clockwise X number of times with X being the number of years old the person is that the cuppa is being made for.

We all have a bit of crazy in us. Lol"

Don't ever take a job in an old people's home. Fuck, you'd be wrecked and the tea would be cold.

over a year ago

"My daughtes friend has ocd, and washers her hands constantly she wears gloves when has too touch things..will go for a shower and has a time phrase of how long she in it, if she out earlier she said it sends her into a panic.."
i hope she has gotton help as theres lots that can be done . Its in my household only for meds and cbt my son wouldnt prob be here now !

over a year ago

O c d , after eating cats

By *aythekiddMan
over a year ago

Carlow

It bugs me that the title isnt o.c.d or O.C.D - hell I'd even settle O.c.D, not that asymmetrical madness

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

I have ocd.

Regularly.

Scruff

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

Hubby has very severe OCD and takes medication for it. If he were in a job his life would be hell but as he's self employed he is able to cope very well. It can be very hard at times and actually the swinging lifestyle is something that has helped, he becomes a different person for a while and can do things he otherwise wouldn't be able to!

Post new Message to Thread