Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Become a Representative!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Help to make peoples dreams cum through

Set your own hours, additional perks to the job Work on your own but not alone.. SEX PARTY PLANNER REQUIRED. Apply Within..

WHAT PARTICULAR SKILL SET DO YOU POSSESS TO BE THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Help to make peoples dreams cum through

Set your own hours, additional perks to the job Work on your own but not alone.. SEX PARTY PLANNER REQUIRED. Apply Within..

"

You lazy sod...organise it yourself

I am not applying but will say this...

I am a P.R.O.

Fantastic oral skills, used to managing crowds and groups, can multitask, retain several things at once and extremely flexible with high stamina...do you even need to know my speed per minute as I can take it down faster than you can say it

Madame Boo

over a year ago

I am a P.R.O.

Fantastic oral skills, used to managing crowds and groups, can multitask, retain several things at once and extremely flexible with high stamina...do you even need to know my speed per minute as I can take it down faster than you can say it

Madame Boo "

Well Madame Boo I'm very impressed. Thoughtful, imaginative and obviously a team player who can focus on the member in hand, and who has the capacity to start from the bottom and move her way up. Your flexibility would undoubtedly create opportunities for growth. I have no doubt you would be very successful in any position, if you would reconsider, I think you might find a healthy benefits package attached. Yours Respectfully... Ben R. Over.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I am a P.R.O.

Madame Boo

Well Madame Boo I'm very impressed. Thoughtful, imaginative and obviously a team player who can focus on the member in hand, and who has the capacity to start from the bottom and move her way up. Your flexibility would undoubtedly create opportunities for growth. I have no doubt you would be very successful in any position, if you would reconsider, I think you might find a healthy benefits package attached. Yours Respectfully... Ben R. Over. "

Dear Ben,

Why thank you but am steadfast in my decision to stick in the position I am in at the moment as the benefits package is huge and the job satisfaction is endless.

Focusing on the individuality of each member at hand can prove to be hard most of the time. With a stroke of luck in getting the pace right, you can pull off what you are trying to achieve and everybody is happy. It is lovely to receive the bonus at the end and know that your skill is appreciated, however I have found when handling group situations you have to allow room for manoeuvrability and growth as well as having a hand in guiding things in the right direction in order to obtain maximum results with fabulous return's.

I hope you find the right suitable candidate that is open to the full potential of this offer.

Best of luck in your pursuit of excellence

Madame Boo

P.R.O.

Les Bohemes Enterprises

(Un LTD)

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Well, do like to work the room, especially if it's a proper orgy ...

Also am a cheeky little fecker so can warm up the crowd ...

..and with my imagination and a few party games thrown in and I'll feckin smoke them!!!

over a year ago

I am a P.R.O.

Madame Boo

Well Madame Boo I'm very impressed. Thoughtful, imaginative and obviously a team player who can focus on the member in hand, and who has the capacity to start from the bottom and move her way up. Your flexibility would undoubtedly create opportunities for growth. I have no doubt you would be very successful in any position, if you would reconsider, I think you might find a healthy benefits package attached. Yours Respectfully... Ben R. Over.

Dear Ben,

Why thank you but am steadfast in my decision to stick in the position I am in at the moment as the benefits package is huge and the job satisfaction is endless.

Focusing on the individuality of each member at hand can prove to be hard most of the time. With a stroke of luck in getting the pace right, you can pull off what you are trying to achieve and everybody is happy. It is lovely to receive the bonus at the end and know that your skill is appreciated, however I have found when handling group situations you have to allow room for manoeuvrability and growth as well as having a hand in guiding things in the right direction in order to obtain maximum results with fabulous return's.

I hope you find the right suitable candidate that is open to the full potential of this offer.

Best of luck in your pursuit of excellence

Madame Boo

P.R.O.

Les Bohemes Enterprises

(Un LTD) "

Bravo it would appear you have a flourishing start up company on your hands, continued success

Post new Message to Thread