Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Had a 49 year old woman in my studio.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Slightly misleading title.

Yesterday I done a budouir photo session in my studio, for a lady whose divorce came through recently. It was a confidance thing I thing..

But oh my god.. she was so beautiful. Her body was so toned and looked better than the body of girls half her age. She works out in the gym 4 days a week and it really shows.

Got extremely sexy beautiful images.. I showed her a few from the back of the camera and she cried and thanked me..

The thing is when doing shoots like this you don't look at a woman and think sexy thoughts.. all you think about is camera settings lighting. Posing what will i have for lunch .. guess your just in professional mode... but if I ever see her out my heart rate would go through the roof...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Off topic, but... peachy arse, OP

over a year ago

"Off topic, but... peachy arse, OP "

Your funny.. that made me smile. Thank you. X

over a year ago

"Slightly misleading title.

Yesterday I done a budouir photo session in my studio, for a lady whose divorce came through recently. It was a confidance thing I thing..

But oh my god.. she was so beautiful. Her body was so toned and looked better than the body of girls half her age. She works out in the gym 4 days a week and it really shows.

Got extremely sexy beautiful images.. I showed her a few from the back of the camera and she cried and thanked me..

The thing is when doing shoots like this you don't look at a woman and think sexy thoughts.. all you think about is camera settings lighting. Posing what will i have for lunch .. guess your just in professional mode... but if I ever see her out my heart rate would go through the roof... "

Fair play to u for staying professional ..its a good thing to have ...Mrs

over a year ago

"Off topic, but... peachy arse, OP

Your funny.. that made me smile. Thank you. X "

You're welcome

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Cue OP's inbox being flooded with requests to do profile pics.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Exactly .well it would be good to get proper photos on here for everyone.

over a year ago

Noooooo. I need a holiday

I lost my summer. Next year I am taking August off

over a year ago

I need a photo myself.. lots of lovely photos here already though

By *ixpackCouple
over a year ago

South

Something I would love to have done. As a woman nearing a certain age who's body has been through the mill a few times lol. Nothing gives you a confidence boost like a sexy photo Maybe Mr Heineken might treat me for my birthday hint hint lol x

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

The thing is when doing shoots like this you don't look at a woman and think sexy thoughts.. all you think about is camera settings lighting. Posing what will i have for lunch .. guess your just in professional mode... but if I ever see her out my heart rate would go through the roof... "

I had a 49 year old woman in my bed but left my profession at the door.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

"Off topic, but... peachy arse, OP "
lmfao

By *ivenandtemptressCouple
over a year ago

near somewhere

I was also distracted by ur bum....lovely

over a year ago

"I was also distracted by ur bum....lovely"

Thank you.. is it ok for a guy to blush. ?

By *ivenandtemptressCouple
over a year ago

near somewhere

Of course it is...

Would also love to do a photoshoot like that..

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

The thing is when doing shoots like this you don't look at a woman and think sexy thoughts.. all you think about is camera settings lighting. Posing what will i have for lunch .. guess your just in professional mode... but if I ever see her out my heart rate would go through the roof... Fair play to u for staying professional ..its a good thing to have ...Mrs"

ffs it's his job to stay professional

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Devil of an arse

The boost a photo shoot gives is fantastic. Fair play to you & the lady involved for finding her happiness again.

Love photography in particular I like old style themed photo shoots like smoky 1940's or sepia toned 1920's.

Madame B

over a year ago

"Devil of an arse

The boost a photo shoot gives is fantastic. Fair play to you & the lady involved for finding her happiness again.

Love photography in particular I like old style themed photo shoots like smoky 1940's or sepia toned

1920's.

Thank you so much.

And yes I agree.. I love the old Hollywood lighting. So classic..

Madame B"

over a year ago

The thing is when doing shoots like this you don't look at a woman and think sexy thoughts.. all you think about is camera settings lighting. Posing what will i have for lunch .. guess your just in professional mode... but if I ever see her out my heart rate would go through the roof... Fair play to u for staying professional ..its a good thing to have ...Mrs ffs it's his job to stay professional "

I know a couple of photographers who are creeps and not so professional. Tbh. But your right.

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

The thing is when doing shoots like this you don't look at a woman and think sexy thoughts.. all you think about is camera settings lighting. Posing what will i have for lunch .. guess your just in professional mode... but if I ever see her out my heart rate would go through the roof... Fair play to u for staying professional ..its a good thing to have ...Mrs ffs it's his job to stay professional

I know a couple of photographers who are creeps and not so professional. Tbh. But your right. "

sorry that is a good point

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Your post sounds unprofessional when your talking about your customer here.I would expect a professional service that is discreet and certainly would not be happy if the photographer described my session on a swing site

over a year ago

I met 53 year old but she was kinky very fit good looking she looked about 35 she took 3 of us well , she's nice swinger lady in Dublin. She loves chicken

over a year ago

The thing is when doing shoots like this you don't look at a woman and think sexy thoughts.. all you think about is camera settings lighting. Posing what will i have for lunch .. guess your just in professional mode... but if I ever see her out my heart rate would go through the roof... Fair play to u for staying professional ..its a good thing to have ...Mrs ffs it's his job to stay professional

I know a couple of photographers who are creeps and not so professional. Tbh. But your right. sorry that is a good point "

that was my point

Post new Message to Thread