Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sex Expectations..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are your expectations about all thing's sexual when you go on a meet? When are they discussed, before during or after the encounter.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I have them outlined on my profile, and I emphasise some preferences in chats pre-meet. Anyhow some guidance is sometimes needed during a meet.

After the meet you should be drowned in flashbacks, memories and twitches and not feeling the need of discussing expectations.

Unfortunately the story doesn't always end well, which is frustrating, but that's an almost unavoidable experience.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Great Sexpectations sounds like fab erotica

We discuss likes and boundaries and pretty much go with the flow after that. Some parts need to be discussed and some need to unfurl naturally.

Madame Boo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's sex

We are humans not robots

Sex should be fun, spontaneous,not regimented.

We go with the flow,if something happens we don't want we say so.

If the other person/couple persist with something we have said no to,we put a stop to play.

over a year ago

Can they not just lie back and think of Ireland ffs...they'll be wanting them feckin orgasm yokes next

over a year ago

"I have them outlined on my profile, and I emphasise some preferences in chats pre-meet. Anyhow some guidance is sometimes needed during a meet.

After the meet you should be drowned in flashbacks, memories and twitches and not feeling the need of discussing expectations.

Unfortunately the story doesn't always end well, which is frustrating, but that's an almost unavoidable experience.

"

So you do, which I overlooked when considering the topic. I was inquisitive as to how much choreography goes into planning a meet, obviously the location,setting the scene etc, and if your part of a couple clear communication, I suppose whether it is a spontaneous meet or pre planned. expectations have to be managed.Can we have the lights out

over a year ago

"Great Sexpectations sounds like fab erotica

We discuss likes and boundaries and pretty much go with the flow after that. Some parts need to be discussed and some need to unfurl naturally.

Madame Boo"

Ironically, I'm sipping away on a spice latte reading this, very nice

By *iker 2Man
over a year ago

fermoy

I always say what i like if it's meeting a guy

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Ironically, I'm sipping away on a *Pumpkin* spice latte reading this, very nice "

By *razycoupleniCouple
over a year ago

belfast

With are massive amount of experience lol We don't like a play by play but give boundaries of what are limits are and general what we are comfortable with beforehand. that way everyone knows what is ok and still leaves things to progress naturally

over a year ago

"With are massive amount of experience lol We don't like a play by play but give boundaries of what are limits are and general what we are comfortable with beforehand. that way everyone knows what is ok and still leaves things to progress naturally"

Getting 2 know people make the sexy time super for everyone and at the end of the day is it what this is all about

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Can they not just lie back and think of Ireland ffs...they'll be wanting them feckin orgasm yokes next "

What are those yokes you're talking about? Do Supervalu have them?

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Ironically, I'm sipping away on a spice latte reading this, very nice "

Variety is the spice of life as they say and something's in life have to be savoured in all it's glorious deliciousness, pretty much like good sex

Madame

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I have them outlined on my profile, and I emphasise some preferences in chats pre-meet. Anyhow some guidance is sometimes needed during a meet.

So you do, which I overlooked when considering the topic. I was inquisitive as to how much choreography goes into planning a meet, obviously the location,setting the scene etc, and if your part of a couple clear communication, I suppose whether it is a spontaneous meet or pre planned. expectations have to be managed.Can we have the lights out "

On a day meet we can have the lights out of course.

over a year ago

"

hmm hunter I didn't want to be rude this morning, I'm sure your a busy lady, but it would be remiss of me, not to point out your symptoms of flashbacks, memories and twitches are in fact the same for PTSD.. I hope this finds you well

Post new Message to Thread