Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

When is enough?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many times would you be let down by a meet before you would consider giving up this site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id give 2 chances no more

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"How many times would you be let down by a meet before you would consider giving up this site? "

By the same person?

maybe once.

other than that, keep going.

over a year ago

Go with ur gut feeling op

over a year ago

"Go with ur gut feeling op"

Thanks. Demoralising when you chat to people for ages and then when it's time to meet, they pull out. Makes you wonder how real this site actually is.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Unless they have a very valid excuse for leaving you down the first time.. chances are they will keep doing it to you...

over a year ago

Once

over a year ago

"Once"

If you mean they were a no show

over a year ago

"Once

If you mean they were a no show"

Yes. I've only let it happen once, but it's happened with three different people.

over a year ago

"Once

Yes. I've only let it happen once, but it's happened with three different people. "

Do you do the usual checks ? That they're well verified. A quick chat on the phone beforehand to see its really a woman?

Not foolproof but can help.

over a year ago

Twice because the first time they could have legit excuse but if they do it second time there prob just messing you about

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Once

Yes. I've only let it happen once, but it's happened with three different people.

Do you do the usual checks ? That they're well verified. A quick chat on the phone beforehand to see its really a woman?

Not foolproof but can help. "

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

Not making a meet is rude and if the connection is there shouldn't happen if carefully planned.

A lot like being late for work, you don't want to go but make up elaborate excuse why, because, I didn't want to is to harsh.

So move on, don't give up. It can be fun.

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

Go to a social. You'll meet loads of like minded people there ... who have shown up!

over a year ago

"Go to a social. You'll meet loads of like minded people there ... who have shown up!"

I will do. Thank you.

over a year ago

Is that rally you in your pic OP?

Its coming up as possibly fake on my search. If the ladies that let you down checked too that could explain the no shows.

over a year ago

That's defo fake looking pic but he has some friends only pics maybe there more real pics

over a year ago

"That's defo fake looking pic but he has some friends only pics maybe there more real pics "

Quite possibly

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Is that rally you in your pic OP?

Its coming up as possibly fake on my search. If the ladies that let you down checked too that could explain the no shows."

Yeah that would do it.

over a year ago

Im sure you ladies would check out veris, with the people concerned. Prior to meeting

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Im sure you ladies would check out veris, with the people concerned. Prior to meeting"

I wouldn't check with the people who verified others. My first thing is to check profile pic. If it comes up as fake I wouldn't go any further.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Its coming up as possibly fake on my search. If the ladies that let you down checked too that could explain the no shows."

Possibly fake....you're gas Loncav, unless it's Gabriel Macht himself, it's more than possibly fake.

over a year ago

Its coming up as possibly fake on my search. If the ladies that let you down checked too that could explain the no shows.

Possibly fake....you're gas Loncav, unless it's Gabriel Macht himself, it's more than possibly fake. "

you wouldn't be so lucky to get Harvey on this site lol

over a year ago

Possibly fake....you're gas Loncav, unless it's Gabriel Macht himself, it's more than possibly fake. "

I was being polite

over a year ago

None because its a normal thing on here all talk no action something we are pretty use too. Now not all the time about 40% of it though

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Kik live pic the best way to see if someone is serious about a meet. being let down a few times.if they can't then in my mind they can't meet in real life.

But if they are worth the chance and don't use kik then I will take a chance

over a year ago

"Kik live pic the best way to see if someone is serious about a meet. being let down a few times.if they can't then in my mind they can't meet in real life.

But if they are worth the chance and don't use kik then I will take a chance "

kik live on cam live photo verts anything like doesnt prove someone will meet up on time at a certin place..

over a year ago

"How many times would you be let down by a meet before you would consider giving up this site? "

Well I've been on a few months, was stalked at first, learnt the hard way and it's hard to say, but after being stood up earlier from a guy that said he wasnt like other guys and could be trusted, take it at my own pace, I now trust actions not words, I mean there was no reason, texted, phone was going to voicemail and now seeing is believing won't happen again, I trust once then when the trust has gone, adios amigo!

Post new Message to Thread