Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

what type pics turn you on

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what type pics turn you guys on I love nice lingerie pics or the women in sexy outfit pics always good to leave a little to the imagination

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice cock pics

over a year ago

Sexy dwarf pics do it for me, although they never seem to make in onto hot pics for some reason

over a year ago

"So what type pics turn you guys on I love nice lingerie pics or the women in sexy outfit pics always good to leave a little to the imagination "

Absolutely! Less is definitely more

Px

over a year ago

Nice natural wobbly diddies does it from me

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

"So what type pics turn you guys on I love nice lingerie pics or the women in sexy outfit pics always good to leave a little to the imagination "

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I hate rude photos. I like nice photos of ladies either in a nice dress or just a nice smile wearing some clothes or in a bikini or topless . But definitely no pussy photos .

over a year ago

"I hate rude photos. I like nice photos of ladies either in a nice dress or just a nice smile wearing some clothes or in a bikini or topless . But definitely no pussy photos . "
I agree the fanny pics on this make me want vomit don't see need for them do the women think there sexy or something lol

over a year ago

"I hate rude photos. I like nice photos of ladies either in a nice dress or just a nice smile wearing some clothes or in a bikini or topless . But definitely no pussy photos . "

Yup, the public cervix announcements do nothing for me.

over a year ago

If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones

over a year ago

"I hate rude photos. I like nice photos of ladies either in a nice dress or just a nice smile wearing some clothes or in a bikini or topless . But definitely no pussy photos .

Yup, the public cervix announcements do nothing for me."

how can any man not like seeing your second photo wooow stunning A+ girl

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones "
wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

Cleavage does it for me ...anything else I like to discover in person

over a year ago

"Cleavage does it for me ...anything else I like to discover in person"
yes good cleavage pic is tops

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol "
most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want "
people can put up watever they like to i was just saying i prefers other type of pics is all

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want people can put up watever they like to i was just saying i prefers other type of pics is all "
ha you loved my pussy pics 4 weeks ago

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want people can put up watever they like to i was just saying i prefers other type of pics is all ha you loved my pussy pics 4 weeks ago "
oops I'm caught red handed lol must been horny that day

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want people can put up watever they like to i was just saying i prefers other type of pics is all ha you loved my pussy pics 4 weeks ago "

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want people can put up watever they like to i was just saying i prefers other type of pics is all ha you loved my pussy pics 4 weeks ago oops I'm caught red handed lol must been horny that day "
must have bin i cant say you where. All i know is our pics are savage going by our 112 messages that we have right now

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want people can put up watever they like to i was just saying i prefers other type of pics is all ha you loved my pussy pics 4 weeks ago oops I'm caught red handed lol must been horny that day must have bin i cant say you where. All i know is our pics are savage going by our 112 messages that we have right now "
I don't even remember doing it to be honest been doing it to so many lol . But fair play to ye keep up the good work

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want people can put up watever they like to i was just saying i prefers other type of pics is all ha you loved my pussy pics 4 weeks ago oops I'm caught red handed lol must been horny that day must have bin i cant say you where. All i know is our pics are savage going by our 112 messages that we have right now I don't even remember doing it to be honest been doing it to so many lol . But fair play to ye keep up the good work

"

lol oh we will thats for sure we dont care who doesnt like them. Where having our fun an thats what its about

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones wouldn't say that lot of them are manky looking but suppose could say that about some the cocks as well lol most pussy pics on here are sexy out. But some i agree are awful but hey where not on a teenage website. Sure let people put up what ever they want people can put up watever they like to i was just saying i prefers other type of pics is all ha you loved my pussy pics 4 weeks ago oops I'm caught red handed lol must been horny that day must have bin i cant say you where. All i know is our pics are savage going by our 112 messages that we have right now I don't even remember doing it to be honest been doing it to so many lol . But fair play to ye keep up the good work

lol oh we will thats for sure we dont care who doesnt like them. Where having our fun an thats what its about "

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones "

As much as you like big cocks on display, I like pretty pussy on display. I am afraid not every pussy would make it for me.

over a year ago

yes definitely the big ones do make you have a second gawp

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones

As much as you like big cocks on display, I like pretty pussy on display. I am afraid not every pussy would make it for me. "

I like a nice tasteful pussy pic, don't like hairy Mary's

over a year ago

"If any straight man hates seeing a pussy pic something isnt right... anyway we love them the more the better including all those cock pics too. Sorry lads but not the tinys ones

As much as you like big cocks on display, I like pretty pussy on display. I am afraid not every pussy would make it for me. I like a nice tasteful pussy pic, don't like hairy Mary's "

haha ah stop ya don't want women with forest growing down below lol

over a year ago

As much as you like big cocks on display, I like pretty pussy on display. I am afraid not every pussy would make it for me. "

yes u like a pretty pussy on display im talking about every pussy photo weather be a shave one or a really ugly one. So if a straight guy doesnt like the best pussy pic on fab something is wrong and one poster above said it oit straight. That is my hole point hope that makes sense too you now that we went ture step by step with ya kid

over a year ago

"I hate rude photos. I like nice photos of ladies either in a nice dress or just a nice smile wearing some clothes or in a bikini or topless . But definitely no pussy photos .

Yup, the public cervix announcements do nothing for me."

Just flicking through and saw "public cervix announcement"

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

Ladies on their stairs do it for me I know it's just my think

over a year ago

Love a nice bum pic

over a year ago

Torso pics

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Women in uniform

over a year ago

Rally cars

over a year ago

As much as you like big cocks on display, I like pretty pussy on display. I am afraid not every pussy would make it for me. yes u like a pretty pussy on display im talking about every pussy photo weather be a shave one or a really ugly one. So if a straight guy doesnt like the best pussy pic on fab something is wrong and one poster above said it oit straight. That is my hole point hope that makes sense too you now that we went ture step by step with ya kid "

no you can be straight and not like manky pussy pics like some them are rotten

Post new Message to Thread