Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

3 some question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We r looking for a bi/bi-curious unicorn woman to join us why is it none of the women we have been talking to only seam to want to have fun with the female of the couple the fella is being left out in all of the conversations we have had with any of the women

Just venting really it's really off putting for him and me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't think unicorns exist mate lol

over a year ago

Its just a matter of time and the right person will come along.

over a year ago

"Don't think unicorns exist mate lol "
this is little miss naughty here lol but I think they do because I am one only just I'm not single

over a year ago

"Its just a matter of time and the right person will come along. "
thats grand saying that but it's really starting to make me little miss naughty rethink

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Its just a matter of time and the right person will come along. thats grand saying that but it's really starting to make me little miss naughty rethink "

We're in the same boat, but to be fair we haven't been trying very hard. We prefer to suss people out in person. it's very hard to tell if you'd like someone based on profile alone. We also haven't had the chance to go on any coffee meets so we're just gonna see who we like at the social next month and take it from there.

over a year ago

"Its just a matter of time and the right person will come along. thats grand saying that but it's really starting to make me little miss naughty rethink

We're in the same boat, but to be fair we haven't been trying very hard. We prefer to suss people out in person. it's very hard to tell if you'd like someone based on profile alone. We also haven't had the chance to go on any coffee meets so we're just gonna see who we like at the social next month and take it from there. "

I had a coffee meet alright but the woman only want me and not my partner witch I think is very unfair when we r both in this together

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Its just a matter of time and the right person will come along. thats grand saying that but it's really starting to make me little miss naughty rethink

We're in the same boat, but to be fair we haven't been trying very hard. We prefer to suss people out in person. it's very hard to tell if you'd like someone based on profile alone. We also haven't had the chance to go on any coffee meets so we're just gonna see who we like at the social next month and take it from there.

I had a coffee meet alright but the woman only want me and not my partner witch I think is very unfair when we r both in this together "

It's difficult to have all three people attracted to each other.

over a year ago

For most ladies I would imagine including myself, there no point in chatting to guy if the ladies are not comfortable with each other first.

Count yourself lucky that you have got chatting to ladies and met a lady for coffee. I would say make the unicorn feel at ease first. They have needs and a bit of attention to their needs will reap rewards. Good luck

over a year ago

I had a coffee meet alright but the woman only want me and not my partner witch I think is very unfair when we r both in this together

It's difficult to have all three people attracted to each other. "

Of corse that is very understandable but most of the women I've chatted to on here have said he was hot just me they said but still only want me for girl on girl fun

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Of corse that is very understandable but most of the women I've chatted to on here have said he was hot just me they said but still only want me for girl on girl fun "

Did they state on their profile that they didn't meet couples?

over a year ago

Of corse that is very understandable but most of the women I've chatted to on here have said he was hot just me they said but still only want me for girl on girl fun

Did they state on their profile that they didn't meet couples?"

All of them had on there profile they want women men and couple where welcome as well

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

All of them had on there profile they want women men and couple where welcome as well "

then it sounds to me that they were being polite and weren't into your bloke and were trying to spare his feelings.

it sucks but it happens.

over a year ago

All of them had on there profile they want women men and couple where welcome as well

then it sounds to me that they were being polite and weren't into your bloke and were trying to spare his feelings.

it sucks but it happens. "

I think ur right and thanks for the chat hope ye get lucky as much as we do

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well I always heard it's very hard to get ladies to meet a couple . Some hate playing while the guys watches . Their boundaries and you have to respect them . I seen other ladies say if I'm meeting couples I bring along a guy. Well one lady told me she met a couple and they left her out of the play so she just got up and left .

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

Its equally as hard to meet a straight single lady. We would like a lady who wants to play with mainly noel.

3sum where he spoils us and we spoil him.

over a year ago

We must just be lucky. ..when we have FFM meets all 3 of us are fully involved in the meet...fingers crossed OP that you find someone soon x

over a year ago

Are they verified? Be careful you aren’t talking to a load of men pretending to be women ......

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

I had a coffee meet alright but the woman only want me and not my partner witch I think is very unfair when we r both in this together "

I have to completely disagree with you there why on earth would you think it unfair so just because the female fancies you she should take one for the girls and play with both . Absolutely not as in order to enjoy she must be attracted to both ...

over a year ago

Maybe that's why there staying with the girls. They never were ind men....

over a year ago

Ah same old adage, I'm bisexual the guy is a bonus, but hey I'm not averse to playing with the guy if he's not ugly. But then ya don't. Like to offend because aren't like that, but it won't work if it's not all way around, tomato tomarto

Post new Message to Thread