Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ladies I'd like to know ...

Jump to newest

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

....do you think there's any truth about some men ruin it for the genuine/good ones?

Gentlemen you may comment but I'm mainly interested what other ladies think when they see this sentence popping up on a thread.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think all the other men are ruining it for me

over a year ago

No i dont think someguys wreck it for others. I judge each as there on person.

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"No i dont think someguys wreck it for others. I judge each as there on person."

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Definitely not.....an over used statement.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I don't agree with it at all and it's an overused phrase here

over a year ago

To a point I think I believe it. It makes me more wary of someone at first.

Or maybe I was always wary.

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

We wouldn't know as we have all sigle men blocked

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"We wouldn't know as we have all sigle men blocked "

We do too.

But I'd say no, they don't ruin it for the other guys. Because the guys that make the effort to network, get themselves out there, go to socials and m&g's are the ones that get invited to parties or other meets. They just have to be decent human beings.

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"We wouldn't know as we have all sigle men blocked

We do too.

But I'd say no, they don't ruin it for the other guys. Because the guys that make the effort to network, get themselves out there, go to socials and m&g's are the ones that get invited to parties or other meets. They just have to be decent human beings. "

Yes i would have to agree with that , most we have met at socials have been nice just dont play with them .

Mr Dirty

over a year ago

I just love cake lol just sayin I think we are all getting tar'd with the one brush

over a year ago

"....do you think there's any truth about some men ruin it for the genuine/good ones?

Gentlemen you may comment but I'm mainly interested what other ladies think when they see this sentence popping up on a thread. "

Personally I think it's a silly thing to say. It's got no truth to it, if anything the plonkers make it easier for the decent ones, not the opposite.

over a year ago

Nah depends on the person otherwise I would think every women was a you know what lol

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

i find v few women take a chance on you on here.

over a year ago

It's rubbish. The morons only make the decent ones look even more decent.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I just love cake lol just sayin I think we are all getting tar'd with the one brush "

Go and have your cake and eat it wash it down with the coffee you also like LOL

To answer your question DH, I think some try to gain imaginary brownie points by others bad behaviour as in look at me I am not a dick therefore a decent guy! In my book, you are a decent guy based on decent respectful behaviour.

Madame Boo

over a year ago

No DH, in my opinion some men ruin it just for themselves. I treat everyone with the same starting point. They then go up or down in my estimation by their own behaviour

over a year ago

I'd somewhat agree. Sometimes you can only meet so many shit heads, on here and in real life, before you get jaded and think fuck it, it's not worth it anymore.

So I think, to a point, yes. Some guys do ruin it for the rest.

over a year ago

No. I think it's total BS, DH.

You have to judge each guy as you find them.

over a year ago

No i dont agree missus

As one poster said it makes the decent ones even better x

Same with veris,i take them with a pinch of salt,yes its good they have them but after that i make up my own mind

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"To a point I think I believe it. It makes me more wary of someone at first.

Or maybe I was always wary."

Nothing wrong with being cautious, surely nobody wants to walk into something like a blind chick but there's a difference between cautious and being biased.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with being cautious, surely nobody wants to walk into something like a blind chick but there's a difference between cautious and being biased. "

Wary could have been the wrong word.

I think part of my problem is seeing men say 'he's spoiling it for us good guys' (or similar)

I just think 'stop whinging' - and wouldn't take much notice of that man any more.

So in fact the idiots have then spoilt it for someone.

That make sense?

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

As for myself, it drives me nuts that statement. It implies that once we made some sort of bad experience we (women) tar all men with the same brush and don't have the ability to distinguish between gentlemen and ignorants. Surely if one guy packs out his cock in a coffee meet I'm going to expect that every men does.

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Nothing wrong with being cautious, surely nobody wants to walk into something like a blind chick but there's a difference between cautious and being biased.

Wary could have been the wrong word.

I think part of my problem is seeing men say 'he's spoiling it for us good guys' (or similar)

I just think 'stop whinging' - and wouldn't take much notice of that man any more.

So in fact the idiots have then spoilt it for someone.

That make sense?

"

Yeah it does make sense but the guy who said 'he's spoiling it for the rest of us' has actually spoiled it for himself.

over a year ago

No, I look at it like some guys (who I block/ignore) just make more room for the genuine guys

over a year ago

Seriously the guys who come out with this statement only make themselves look worse ,blaming other guys -what a cop out !

I judge a guy by his actions not someone else's.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

To be honest I kind of understand why some guys say it as the old me would have agreed with it.

But now I look at it like other guys clearly aren't ruining it for me as I'm doing ok for myself on here and have met some lovely women.

I came to realise that just because other guys act like dicks on here that if I conduct myself accordingly then women will see me for what I am and have to offer and then judge me on my own merits.

By *aurus2017Man
over a year ago

Dublin Ireland

I have to agree to disagree. One hand I think the females like the thrill of the bad boy who likes to be boisterous and show his cock off but will not admit to it. Then on the other hand there's the guy who's nice pleasant trys to start a conversation but the female thinks boring. On another note I can't understand how some guys just send there cock pics to women like come on guys do you really think that women are going to fall for you for sending them a picture of your cock?

over a year ago

"I just love cake lol just sayin I think we are all getting tar'd with the one brush

Go and have your cake and eat it wash it down with the coffee you also like LOL

To answer your question DH, I think some try to gain imaginary brownie points by others bad behaviour as in look at me I am not a dick therefore a decent guy! In my book, you are a decent guy based on decent respectful behaviour.

Madame Boo"

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Thanks for all the answers ladies and gents.

Don't let anyone else ruin/spoil your fun!

over a year ago

"....do you think there's any truth about some men ruin it for the genuine/good ones?

Gentlemen you may comment but I'm mainly interested what other ladies think when they see this sentence popping up on a thread.

Personally I think it's a silly thing to say. It's got no truth to it, if anything the plonkers make it easier for the decent ones, not the opposite. "

I agree, the decent guys are easier to spot cos of fools on here x

over a year ago

"No. I think it's total BS, DH.

You have to judge each guy as you find them. "

not all guys are disks, it's down to the guy to distinguish himself from the rest, but one or a handful of guys can't ruin it for other guys, it may taint your view of fab a little, but ya get over it lol then on it so to speak x

over a year ago

"No DH, in my opinion some men ruin it just for themselves. I treat everyone with the same starting point. They then go up or down in my estimation by their own behaviour "
rats a good way of looking at it, I like that kind of attitude!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I have to agree to disagree. One hand I think the females like the thrill of the bad boy who likes to be boisterous and show his cock off but will not admit to it. Then on the other hand there's the guy who's nice pleasant trys to start a conversation but the female thinks boring. On another note I can't understand how some guys just send there cock pics to women like come on guys do you really think that women are going to fall for you for sending them a picture of your cock?"

There is a big difference between a bad boy and an ignorant one and it isn't measured in inches or by the sky remote!

I don't have a problem with a boisterous bad boy waving his willy around like he doesn't have minute to spare or a shit to give because life is so much fun...that can be exciting...kinda like riding a bronco

But disrespectful idiots waving their cock like it's a VIP access all areas by God given right of gender...eh pass, block and straight to fab jail do not collect 200 vaginas as you go

Madame Boo

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

George Michael

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I have to agree to disagree. One hand I think the females like the thrill of the bad boy who likes to be boisterous and show his cock off but will not admit to it. Then on the other hand there's the guy who's nice pleasant trys to start a conversation but the female thinks boring. On another note I can't understand how some guys just send there cock pics to women like come on guys do you really think that women are going to fall for you for sending them a picture of your cock?

There is a big difference between a bad boy and an ignorant one and it isn't measured in inches or by the sky remote!

I don't have a problem with a boisterous bad boy waving his willy around like he doesn't have minute to spare or a shit to give because life is so much fun...that can be exciting...kinda like riding a bronco

But disrespectful idiots waving their cock like it's a VIP access all areas by God given right of gender...eh pass, block and straight to fab jail do not collect 200 vaginas as you go

Madame Boo"

over a year ago

This Phrase "genuine ones " keeps being mentioned as a badge of honour again and again on here I for one would like it to be fleshed out for once and for all

Answers on a postcard please

What makes a genuine one ????

Things that make me think ure a not a geniune one would be as follows

Can't Accomadate

Well why not ?? if your genuine !!!

So what excatly makes a genuine one ???

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"This Phrase "genuine ones " keeps being mentioned as a badge of honour again and again on here I for one would like it to be fleshed out for once and for all

Can't Accomadate

"

So the only thing that makes you think someone isn't genuine is if they can't accommodate?

You don't think there could possibly be a genuine reason for that at all?

over a year ago

"This Phrase "genuine ones " keeps being mentioned as a badge of honour again and again on here I for one would like it to be fleshed out for once and for all

Can't Accomadate

"

I'm as genuine as they come but I don't feel the need to go around shouting about it!

There's a big difference between CAN'T accommodate and WON'T accommodate, I most certainly can if I choose to but I choose not to for my own reasons but that really does not make me any less genuine!

over a year ago

Im genuine and i cant accomodate ever

By *aurus2017Man
over a year ago

Dublin Ireland

"I have to agree to disagree. One hand I think the females like the thrill of the bad boy who likes to be boisterous and show his cock off but will not admit to it. Then on the other hand there's the guy who's nice pleasant trys to start a conversation but the female thinks boring. On another note I can't understand how some guys just send there cock pics to women like come on guys do you really think that women are going to fall for you for sending them a picture of your cock?

Madame Boo"

I agree with you Madame boo. But when women get treated like shit and vent there fury about it do you not think they deserved it knowing that this guy was bad news.

They jump in head first looking for the thrill but as soon as he's done with them and has no longer a use for them and casts them aside they get really annoyed after being with him and say never again but once the next one comes along it's the same story. I know a lot of women who have been treated like this not just on fab.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

When I see "ruining it for all us genuine guys" I just

Im quite capable of fooking it up all on my lonesome, I dont need others to help

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Madame Boo

I agree with you Madame boo. But when women get treated like shit and vent there fury about it do you not think they deserved it knowing that this guy was bad news.

They jump in head first looking for the thrill but as soon as he's done with them and has no longer a use for them and casts them aside they get really annoyed after being with him and say never again but once the next one comes along it's the same story. I know a lot of women who have been treated like this not just on fab. "

I don't really get your last paragraph. It's NSA fun here. There's no obligation. So if someone is only doing once offs that his or her right. You don't have to repeat a meet or stick with them in any kinda way.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

The actions of other guys never had an effect on me meeting people

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Madame Boo"

Ok Madame Boo, if I understood that right one is waving his willy (the good bad one) and the other his cock (the proper bad one). Hmmm so size does matter.....

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Nothing in life that is of any value comes cheap, and although a mob mentality can draw in the mentally fragile, i think whether its men single girls or couples, everyone on here eventually gets what they deserve essentially...the secret is to realise that we are all most likely looking different things..

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Ok Madame Boo, if I understood that right one is waving his willy (the good bad one) and the other his cock (the proper bad one). Hmmm so size does matter..... "

Lol DH absolutely

As long as they can wave it

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

They jump in head first looking for the thrill but as soon as he's done with them and has no longer a use for them and casts them aside they get really annoyed after being with him and say never again but once the next one comes along it's the same story. I know a lot of women who have been treated like this not just on fab. "

Hence I used the words riding a bronco...NSA, no commitment just exciting now and then.

Madame Boo

over a year ago

It's a handy excuse for when you are constantly being rejected.

over a year ago

Gentlemen you may comment but I'm mainly interested what other ladies think when they see this sentence popping up on a thread. "

Yes there are a lot of idiots around but if it weren't for those idiots the genuine guys wouldn't be appreciated. So thanks to the idiots is what I say.

over a year ago

Great to see a mood shift where white knightish twits are now scorned rather than celebrated

#Less is more

over a year ago

"

I don't really get your last paragraph. It's NSA fun here. There's no obligation. So if someone is only doing once offs that his or her right. You don't have to repeat a meet or stick with them in any kinda way. "

That was my first thought.

It's a casual sex site not a matchmaking service

Post new Message to Thread