Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ass pinching assault.

Jump to newest

By *un4too OP   Couple
over a year ago

north cork

So a local guy, whom i personally know, and a local woman, whom i also personally know, were in a nightclub a few months back and as she walked past him he pinched her bottom.

Fast forward a few weeks and hes arrested for "sexually assaulting" her and has now been convicted of said pinch and placed on the sex offenders register.

While I don't condone unwanted ass pinching, surely this punishment is way over the top for such a minor incident. Fellas beware

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A tough one without knowing the full facts, but does seem harsh if it was for that one incident.

We may be more open to physical contact (being swingers etc) but I can see how someone may be offended otherwise.

By *un4too OP   Couple
over a year ago

north cork

"A tough one without knowing the full facts, but does seem harsh if it was for that one incident.

We may be more open to physical contact (being swingers etc) but I can see how someone may be offended otherwise."

The facts as presented were, as she walked past, he reached out and pinched her ass without consent.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Obviously he must have been caught on cctv doing it but it still is very strange alright for it to end like that..

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"A tough one without knowing the full facts, but does seem harsh if it was for that one incident.

We may be more open to physical contact (being swingers etc) but I can see how someone may be offended otherwise.

The facts as presented were, as she walked past, he reached out and pinched her ass without consent.

"

Sounds overly harsh punishment for an ass pinch . How on earth did it end up in court unless there was witness ?

over a year ago

It does seem a little ott .. but would be no different to grabbing her boobs or crotch .. she didnt consent to him touching her .. such is the law

over a year ago

P (male) here. Got my ass pinched at last M&G really enjoyed it.(it's bin a while) Lol

over a year ago

P (male) here. Got my ass pinched at last M&G really enjoyed it.(it's bin a while) Lol

over a year ago

Man commits sexual assault and gets convicted of sexual assault.

Why the surprise?

over a year ago

"So a local guy, whom i personally know, and a local woman, whom i also personally know, were in a nightclub a few months back and as she walked past him he pinched her bottom.

Fast forward a few weeks and hes arrested for "sexually assaulting" her and has now been convicted of said pinch and placed on the sex offenders register.

While I don't condone unwanted ass pinching, surely this punishment is way over the top for such a minor incident. Fellas beware "

Yep, sexual assault, it seems extreme to be placed on the sex offenders register, dont put your hands on someone else's bits without their consent, and just too ass a little balance, the amount of times this happens to guys from the female gender is also prevelant, hen parties are renowned for it..and its frigging sore if you have a boney ass

By *un4too OP   Couple
over a year ago

north cork

"Man commits sexual assault and gets convicted of sexual assault.

Why the surprise? "

I just don't think an ass pinch should end up in court and on the sex offenders list.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

The courts are probably sending out a message to guys that we are not letting you away with anything

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'd like to know why is it if I pinch a woman's ass and she hits me or takes action then she is standing up for her rights but if a guy pinches my ass and I punch him or get annoyed then I'm a homophobe. Lol. (This is actually out of a movie).

Seriously though, the law is the law and sexual assault is still sexual assault.

I think it's harsh for him to end up on the register but that's just how it goes. This is why I would never place my hand on any woman unless I know beforehand she is completely ok with it.

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"Man commits sexual assault and gets convicted of sexual assault.

Why the surprise?

I just don't think an ass pinch should end up in court and on the sex offenders list.

"

What ever about ending up in court, a bit much being put on a sex offenders list.

I am sure we all know some one who used to do this back in the day, I don't condone it, but it is PC gone mad.

Feel sorry for the lad being lumped in with real sexual offenders, it will be a costly lesson for him...

over a year ago

There must be more behind it, can't see a court being that harsh :-/

I don't agree with a guy touching a woman without permission to do so, the

Court punishment seems over the top and I would feel the judgement would be deemed as unreasonable :-/

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"

I am sure we all know someone who used to do this back in the day"

Exactly, where does this guy live, the 1980's?

We live in a different time now. Women are no longer objects to be groped against their consent in nightclubs.

It is no longer acceptable behaviour. and it's so long that i've heard about someone actually doing it that i'd thought it died out.

It's cringeworthy.

By *un4too OP   Couple
over a year ago

north cork

"There must be more behind it, can't see a court being that harsh :-/

I don't agree with a guy touching a woman without permission to do so, the

Court punishment seems over the top and I would feel the judgement would be deemed as unreasonable :-/"

No more behind it.

He pinched her ass.

She charged him with sexual assault.

The male in question is fairly well off.

Had a good job.

She was looking for compo but this was denied by the judge but he was convicted of the pinch.

over a year ago

I would say a judge has certain guide lines when it comes to convictions and the judgement seems excessive .....

As i said i don't agree with a man touching a woman in a sexual way without permission ...

But if the roll was reversed would the guy have taken the woman to court for pinching his bum :-/

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

I remember being in the harp nightclub in the 90's, walked passed a group of girls and 1 of them grabbed my ass.

I was chuffed to say the least.

over a year ago

"I would say a judge has certain guide lines when it comes to convictions and the judgement seems excessive .....

As i said i don't agree with a man touching a woman in a sexual way without permission ...

But if the roll was reversed would the guy have taken the woman to court for pinching his bum :-/"

hell no lol

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

it's like a friend of mine was constantly tweaking my nipples slapping my crotch and pinching my ass for ages then one night she's getting out of my car and I gave her a decent pinch on her ass she laughed and went in home,fast forward 3 weeks I haven't heard swuat from her until she needed something so I asked her why the silenr treatment recently to which she replied she didn't appreciate me pinching her ass,I asked about all the times she did similar to me and she sais but you're a fella and girls cant sexually harass a guy

over a year ago

"I would say a judge has certain guide lines when it comes to convictions and the judgement seems excessive .....

But if the roll was reversed would the guy have taken the woman to court for pinching his bum :-/hell no lol "

Lol Hardy I will remember for next time !!

I would just like to say it has been publicly declared I'm allowed to

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"it's like a friend of mine was constantly tweaking my nipples slapping my crotch and pinching my ass for ages then one night she's getting out of my car and I gave her a decent pinch on her ass she laughed and went in home,fast forward 3 weeks I haven't heard swuat from her until she needed something so I asked her why the silenr treatment recently to which she replied she didn't appreciate me pinching her ass,I asked about all the times she did similar to me and she sais but you're a fella and girls cant sexually harass a guy"

I've been sexually harassed by women before. I've had some touch me up and some who tried to kiss me and though I felt uncomfortable, I didn't make a big issue of it but just politely declined their advances. I remember a few who have even asked "What's wrong? Are you gay?"

Some just don't realise that not all men are sex crazed men who will shag anything. I do have standards or at other times maybe I just haven't been in the mood. A man should be able to say no too.

By *lavemale66Man
over a year ago

Carlow

"

I am sure we all know someone who used to do this back in the day

Exactly, where does this guy live, the 1980's?

We live in a different time now. Women are no longer objects to be groped against their consent in nightclubs.

I was having a chat with a female friend last night, she told me she was in a pub on Saturday night and a bloke put his hand up her dress and grabbed her crotch.

Sex register for an ass pinch is a bit harsh but my friends assailant should be placed on it.

It is no longer acceptable behaviour. and it's so long that i've heard about someone actually doing it that i'd thought it died out.

It's cringeworthy. "

Post new Message to Thread