Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

reality check

Jump to newest

By *ingerrrr OP   Woman
over a year ago

Meath

So in my mind a coffee meet/ social meas just that. An opportunity to meet face to face and say hi, have a chat etc, see if there is any chemistry.

I just had a guy suggest a coffee meet and he'd give me a mouthful of cum after.. like it was something real special.

seriously? like WTF?

So my question is.. is that what guys think a coffee meet is? Do they think they are getting a BJ in the car or something?

I'm flabbergasted...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree with you. A coffee meet is just that. To see how you get on

Plenty think its code for something else

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk

Gingerrr it seems that a new wave of men joining think this is a site of non charging prostitutes, not a swinger site.

Or most men are arseholes.

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

I would say like all things here everyone interprets meets differently. Some guys are opportunistic and think if you agree to meet them there must be fun involved. You must be gagging for it, right???

But thankfully not all men are like this.

I just make it really really clear a coffee means a coffee and nothing more.

By *ark7Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"I would say like all things here everyone interprets meets differently. Some guys are opportunistic and think if you agree to meet them there must be fun involved. You must be gagging for it, right???

But thankfully not all men are like this.

I just make it really really clear a coffee means a coffee and nothing more. "

Some guys ruin it for the rest of us.

over a year ago

That never crossed my mind..

over a year ago

To me a coffee meet is just that. A coffee and a chat in a public place to see if both parties get along and are attracted to each other. If both parties are on the same page then a maybe organise something in the future. If there's no connection there then respect that and move on. That's just me anyway

over a year ago

Coffee meet is simple as that meet face to face see if there's a connection and attraction nice chat get a feel for each other maybe sneak a kiss and from that you can tell a lot if there's more to come from each other some guys ruin it for all the respectful ones

over a year ago

Totally agree if a lady is good enough to agree to meet u for a social meet thats what it is.when i read verifications of some social meets they seem to get raunchy. I do not want or look for that as whats agreed beforehand is fine maybe i am borning and old fashioned in my thinking

By *onniebumWoman
over a year ago

Tell ya later

I've had one man insist I sit in his car before we went for our coffee, and he duly produced his penis and told me to get acquainted! I was so horrified I left fab for a short while!

over a year ago

Its not u but him should have left fab muppet

over a year ago

"So in my mind a coffee meet/ social meas just that. An opportunity to meet face to face and say hi, have a chat etc, see if there is any chemistry.

I just had a guy suggest a coffee meet and he'd give me a mouthful of cum after.. like it was something real special.

seriously? l.

So my question is.. is that what guys think a coffee meet is? Do they think they are getting a BJ in the car or something?

I'm flabbergasted... "

It means just that - a coffee meet!

Nothing else.

over a year ago

"I've had one man insist I sit in his car before we went for our coffee, and he duly produced his penis and told me to get acquainted! I was so horrified I left fab for a short while! "

You should of had him charged with indecent exposure.

What a bad bastard.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I think most think it's coffee and sex not sur how they think costa will feel about that lol .

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

You are joking for fuck sake .I don't know where they get their ideas from . I would be well mannered when meeting people .

By *rownForFunMan
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

Oh no....he was speaking for himself. A social meet could involve kissing at the most. He is fucking desperate...

over a year ago

"So in my mind a coffee meet/ social meas just that. An opportunity to meet face to face and say hi, have a chat etc, see if there is any chemistry.

seriously? like WTF?

I'm flabbergasted... "

most lads just want a shag and not going for coffee lol

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

A lady friend of mine had a guy annoying her today. I told her she is better than him block him and move on .

over a year ago

"I've had one man insist I sit in his car before we went for our coffee, and he duly produced his penis and told me to get acquainted! I was so horrified I left fab for a short while! "

Jesus im not surprised you left fab, should of got the pervert done for indescent exposure..

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

And there's me thought a coffee meet meant I could bring my Dom gear, tie her to the cafe chair, mark and bruise her (for no reason whatsoever other than my own twisted satisfaction because that's all us Doms do isn't it?), leave her there to untie herself or until someone else helps her, and she should be grateful for it because I've given up my time.

Gingerrr, I don't know what goes through some people's minds at times.

Some people will chance their arm and there is nothing wrong with a chancer if they are polite and respectful about it.

But then there are others or just downright rude and arrogant.

To me a coffee meet means exactly that, a coffee (or other drink) to become better acquainted and see if there is any spark.

The only time any kind of play would cross my mind for a coffee meet would be if the woman hinted at it or asked and even at that I would make absolutely sure what it acceptable and what isn't.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Some not all...some get there rocks off sending those kind of message's. Some chance their arm in the hopes that someone will take the bait! Some genuinely believe that the women who enjoy sex are gagging for it and will jump at any offer. Some believe that the women here are desperate and couldn't get sex beyond fab! Some believe that it is exactly as stated...a coffee meet to guage connection and interest which if it goes well may lead to another meet of a different nature. It's very well documented here on fab that a coffee meet is just a coffee meet so I think it's just a selection of the above.

Some also believe that anything other than a coffee means extra, one time I suggested going for a drink as the meeting time was evening and straight away the tone of the messages changed and when I questioned it he said because he thought having a drink meant sex!

I am not shy at coming forward so if I agree to coffee that is all I am agreeing to.

We are on an adult swinger/sex site, it's not being prudish to say how dare they expect more. We agree to coffee to suss that very thing out. It is very disrespectful to expect or suggest more. That's my opinion on it.

Madame Boo.

over a year ago

your not alone hun ! i had a guy meet for coffee at a very busy daytime mcds who took out his cock in the car park the min i pulled up , i almost ripped his wang off in my car door as i sped away ...

over a year ago

"I've had one man insist I sit in his car before we went for our coffee, and he duly produced his penis and told me to get acquainted! I was so horrified I left fab for a short while!

your not alone hun ! i had a guy meet for coffee at a very busy daytime mcds who took out his cock in the car park the min i pulled up , i almost ripped his wang off in my car door as i sped away ... "

hahaha are yas sure you women aren't saying stuff that's leading them to think there gonna get blowie

over a year ago

I love coffee just sayin

By *aurus2017Man
over a year ago

Dublin Ireland

A social meet is what it is social coffee drink whatever you choose to do. A social meet was on this weekend and a lot more than a few drinks were had for 1st time meets. I agree it should be what was agreed between the two parties but the brass neck of him to suggest such a thing. People only met on Saturday but were talking a while they decided to go have fun after meeting I suppose if the chemistry is there see what happens.

over a year ago

"I've had one man insist I sit in his car before we went for our coffee, and he duly produced his penis and told me to get acquainted! I was so horrified I left fab for a short while!

your not alone hun ! i had a guy meet for coffee at a very busy daytime mcds who took out his cock in the car park the min i pulled up , i almost ripped his wang off in my car door as i sped away ... hahaha are yas sure you women aren't saying stuff that's leading them to think there gonna get blowie "

Don't blame the women for these type of men

over a year ago

I think being very clear beforehand that it's a coffee and nothing else sorts out any misunderstandings. Or else I've been lucky.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Ive never had a problem. Im always very clear about meeting just for coffee and discussing anything further at a later date

over a year ago

your not alone hun ! i had a guy meet for coffee at a very busy daytime mcds who took out his cock in the car park the min i pulled up , i almost ripped his wang off in my car door as i sped away ... hahaha are yas sure you women aren't saying stuff that's leading them to think there gonna get blowie

Don't blame the women for these type of men"

don't understand how else they would think whipping there cock out is a good idea other then the girls been talking dirty with them beforehand or something tho suppose there's plenty pervs around as well lol

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Surely while chatting to people you can see if they are good or bad . I know some people can put on an act just to get you . I was texting this one and I knew she was lying to me telling me she could not meet and I knew she was meeting some one else .

over a year ago

"Surely while chatting to people you can see if they are good or bad . I know some people can put on an act just to get you . I was texting this one and I knew she was lying to me telling me she could not meet and I knew she was meeting some one else . "
women havnt got much cop on is why they get mugged of so much most lads be able suss it out lol

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

your not alone hun ! i had a guy meet for coffee at a very busy daytime mcds who took out his cock in the car park the min i pulled up , i almost ripped his wang off in my car door as i sped away ... hahaha are yas sure you women aren't saying stuff that's leading them to think there gonna get blowie

Don't blame the women for these type of mendon't understand how else they would think whipping there cock out is a good idea other then the girls been talking dirty with them beforehand or something tho suppose there's plenty pervs around as well lol "

Sure, it's always the "women's fault"

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that.. trust me we are not all like that.

Not nice.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Surely while chatting to people you can see if they are good or bad . I know some people can put on an act just to get you . I was texting this one and I knew she was lying to me telling me she could not meet and I knew she was meeting some one else . women havnt got much cop on is why they get mugged of so much most lads be able suss it out lol "

Oh jesus christ, it gets worse.

I'm out.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Don't blame the women for these type of mendon't understand how else they would think whipping there cock out is a good idea other then the girls been talking dirty with them beforehand or something tho suppose there's plenty pervs around as well lol

Sure, it's always the "women's fault" "

Of course, sure with the way some women are dressed in their pics and some being naked they're clearly just asking for it aren't they? (Sarcasm).

over a year ago

"Surely while chatting to people you can see if they are good or bad . I know some people can put on an act just to get you . I was texting this one and I knew she was lying to me telling me she could not meet and I knew she was meeting some one else . women havnt got much cop on is why they get mugged of so much most lads be able suss it out lol

Oh jesus christ, it gets worse.

I'm out. "

By *onniebumWoman
over a year ago

Tell ya later

You should of had him charged with indecent exposure.

What a bad bastard.

Im married & was trying to be discreet & he knew that too. He knew there was little I could do bar getting him removed from fab

"

over a year ago

I'm with you on this Ginger and have had the embarrassment of a guy try swallow the face off me in the middle of Costa coffee I think it's when they see it on verifications of others having had more than just coffee and took it back to the car for fun etc that it's the norm for all!

over a year ago

"Surely while chatting to people you can see if they are good or bad . I know some people can put on an act just to get you . I was texting this one and I knew she was lying to me telling me she could not meet and I knew she was meeting some one else . women havnt got much cop on is why they get mugged of so much most lads be able suss it out lol "

Seriously man stop talking...please

over a year ago

Yes I agree a coffee meet is just a coffee meet unless I frisky and fancy a wee bit more than coffee.

I personally don't see the harm in a coffee meet leading to more in the right company but more shouldn't be assumed

over a year ago

"Yes I agree a coffee meet is just a coffee meet unless I frisky and fancy a wee bit more than coffee.

I personally don't see the harm in a coffee meet leading to more in the right company but more shouldn't be assumed "

This

over a year ago

A coffee meet to me is just as it says, an opportunity to meet face to face and for the female in safety.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Yes I agree a coffee meet is just a coffee meet unless I frisky and fancy a wee bit more than coffee.

I personally don't see the harm in a coffee meet leading to more in the right company but more shouldn't be assumed "

Hey Red, fancy a 'coffee'?

Foo

over a year ago

lots of good points already by the men so I hope your faith in men is somewhat restored. But in saying that, there are certainly dickhead excuses for men who seem to think they are gods gift and it is their right to do as they please. I'm not sure if it is how they were raised or did they learn it somewhere but a gentleman would never make assumptions about a woman! Period! A coffee is a coffee nothing more. It is a chance for both parties to see if they have a connection.

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

I would be more than happy if I got a kiss on a coffee meet and defo wouldn't expect any more.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Surely while chatting to people you can see if they are good or bad . I know some people can put on an act just to get you . I was texting this one and I knew she was lying to me telling me she could not meet and I knew she was meeting some one else . women havnt got much cop on is why they get mugged of so much most lads be able suss it out lol

Seriously man stop talking...please "

^^This.

over a year ago

Seriously man stop talking...please

^^This. "

over a year ago

I have zero expectations on a first meet...the lady should make all the rules,anything that happens should be on her terms!

over a year ago

Well for me it's a cuppa tea and a caramel slice from Costa. Have a little chat and if there is a spark then maybe a little cheeky kiss.

Some of these posts that u ladys are posting are crazy. There is a lot of gobshites out there lol

over a year ago

seriously? like WTF?

I'm flabbergasted... "

I think it's impossible to understand people on here, so many strange people

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Hmmm reading this, I know why I don't do coffee meets.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm actually getting very sick of seeing your posts that are constantly running women down.... why the hell are you on a swinging site if you have such disdain for women?

By *iviMan
over a year ago

Antrim

It is what it says on the tin. A coffee and a chat. If theres an attraction then another meet at a later date. If not it was nice to put a face to the name and thanks for making the effort no harm done. Simples

By *exmark12Man
over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

A coffee or drinks meet should be just that.It's the first opportunity to put a face to each other after chatting for a while.The nervy tummy in advance is part of the expectation and fun of the event.If it goes well then further steps can be made.Be Safe Have Fun

over a year ago

This seems to be a an ongoing joke here, seriously like, wtf do these lads be on... , id love to have a more social meets., love my coffee , and nothing unpleasant in your mouth after lol

over a year ago

I'm actually getting very sick of seeing your posts that are constantly running women down.... why the hell are you on a swinging site if you have such disdain for women? "

Agree here, its that old cant get a woman so il slag them off and call the rest "pervs"

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I'm actually getting very sick of seeing your posts that are constantly running women down.... why the hell are you on a swinging site if you have such disdain for women?

Agree here, its that old cant get a woman so il slag them off and call the rest "pervs" "

or some good 'ol fashioned misogyny?

over a year ago

Coffee meet is to break the ice and see what both look like, they're personality, and just to see if there is a spark. If anything else happens then that's just a bonus but other than that it's just a chat and go in my book

over a year ago

You can keep your hands off my sticky buns

over a year ago

People can process conversations differently. But most of us understand coffee is coffee

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Agree here, its that old cant get a woman so il slag them off and call the rest "pervs" "

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Agree here, its that old cant get a woman so il slag them off and call the rest "pervs"

or some good 'ol fashioned misogyny? "

over a year ago

Ha depends on the cock can be hard too resist sometimes so sometimes it can work for them

over a year ago

I'm actually getting very sick of seeing your posts that are constantly running women down.... why the hell are you on a swinging site if you have such disdain for women? "

non your business why I'm on here to be honest

over a year ago

This topic isn't going to end well!

over a year ago

"This topic isn't going to end well!

"

Nope

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Nope"

Bit like a coffee meet when the cock comes out.

over a year ago

I've had some (mostly great tbh) coffee meets... some finished there and others went further, once or twice straight away ..but all were initially "just coffee and a chat " to see how it goes...no expectations..

over a year ago

Well said mate.

over a year ago

"

well said

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm actually getting very sick of seeing your posts that are constantly running women down.... why the hell are you on a swinging site if you have such disdain for women? non your business why I'm on here to be honest "

Well it is my business when you're constantly running women down...

over a year ago

I'm actually getting very sick of seeing your posts that are constantly running women down.... why the hell are you on a swinging site if you have such disdain for women? non your business why I'm on here to be honest

Well it is my business when you're constantly running women down... "

I wouldn't say constantly maybe you need to lighten up thought you ladies wouldn't be so uptight been on sex site lol

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm actually getting very sick of seeing your posts that are constantly running women down.... why the hell are you on a swinging site if you have such disdain for women? non your business why I'm on here to be honest

Well it is my business when you're constantly running women down... I wouldn't say constantly maybe you need to lighten up thought you ladies wouldn't be so uptight been on sex site lol "

Just as expected a non intelligent reply from a non intelligent person. ..

over a year ago

Well it is my business when you're constantly running women down... I wouldn't say constantly maybe you need to lighten up thought you ladies wouldn't be so uptight been on sex site lol "

You're digging a big hole

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

seriously? like WTF?

I'm flabbergasted... "

Some ladswatch to much porn

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Well it is my business when you're constantly running women down... I wouldn't say constantly maybe you need to lighten up thought you ladies wouldn't be so uptight been on sex site lol

Just as expected a non intelligent reply from a non intelligent person. .. "

And BTW is a swinging site not a sex site!

over a year ago

Well it is my business when you're constantly running women down... I wouldn't say constantly maybe you need to lighten up thought you ladies wouldn't be so uptight been on sex site lol

Just as expected a non intelligent reply from a non intelligent person. .. "

that hurt me right in the feels lol

over a year ago

Just as expected a non intelligent reply from a non intelligent person. ..

And BTW is a swinging site not a sex site!"

its sex site people come on it for the main goal of having sex thought intelligent person like you would know that

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/17 23:31:53]

over a year ago

Nope

Bit like a coffee meet when the cock comes out. "

Voila! Doghunter.

over a year ago

Got a feeling the old block button will be on fire tonight !!

(from the ladies of course)

over a year ago

"Got a feeling the old block button will be on fire tonight !!

"

no couples no?

over a year ago

no couples no? "

Apologies from the couples as well,of course. My mistake.

over a year ago

no couples no?

Apologies from the couples as well,of course. My mistake."

lol gotch ya

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/17 23:47:25]

over a year ago

"

I think you could possibly be right

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

Why?

over a year ago

I think you could possibly be right "

And also from all the couples ,single guys lesbians, bisexuals, transgender ,TVs in fact the whole show

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/17 23:53:49]

over a year ago

Why? "

Hole? Shovel? Etc etc !

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Guys I'm running out of rope here. That guy is not gonna be able to climb out of that hole.

over a year ago

Why?

Hole? Shovel? Etc etc !"

don't worry ill still sleep like a baby tonight lol

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Why?

Hole? Shovel? Etc etc !"

I've filters no need for extra effort.

over a year ago

Why?

Hole? Shovel? Etc etc ! don't worry ill still sleep like a baby tonight lol "

On your own

over a year ago

Why?

Hole? Shovel? Etc etc ! don't worry ill still sleep like a baby tonight lol

On your own "

sleep better alone no snoring , trying cuddle, taking most blanket etc going on

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Anyone taking bets on the next unlos?

over a year ago

"Anyone taking bets on the next unlos?"
wont be me anyway

By *uckypuppy007Woman
over a year ago

dublin

"Gingerrr it seems that a new wave of men joining think this is a site of non charging prostitutes, not a swinger site.

Or most men are arseholes."

TOTALLY agree!!

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Gingerrr it seems that a new wave of men joining think this is a site of non charging prostitutes, not a swinger site.

Or most men are arseholes.

TOTALLY agree!!"

And I say dayummmmm. Where did you suddenly appear from.

Hi.

over a year ago

"Anyone taking bets on the next unlos?"

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Coffee is just coffee, agreed.

It's when it moves on to frappucino/cappuccino or the ultimate, mocha, that's when my mind begins to get frothy

over a year ago

Or most men are arseholes."

over a year ago

A lot of men not all do seem to be under the impression a coffee is a propper meet

You say yes to a coffee and they think they are getting laid

A coffee is just a coffee and chat nothing more

over a year ago

"A lot of men not all do seem to be under the impression a coffee is a propper meet

A coffee is just a coffee and chat nothing more"

I'm sure no one joined fab to just drink coffee and chat.

over a year ago

A coffee meet is just that...coffee and a chat to see if there is a spark and a chance to further at another date/time.

The most that I would think of getting on a coffee meet would be kisses x

over a year ago

"A lot of men not all do seem to be under the impression a coffee is a propper meet

A coffee is just a coffee and chat nothing more I'm sure no one joined fab to just drink coffee and chat."

So do u think we should just meet in a hotel room then ?

over a year ago

A coffee is just a coffee and chat nothing more I'm sure no one joined fab to just drink coffee and chat.So do u think we should just meet in a hotel room then ?"

Sounds good to me time and place please.

By *lumber4FunMan
over a year ago

South Dublin

To me a coffee meet is just coffee but some lads can probably get a bit carried away with themselves.

seriously? like WTF?

I'm flabbergasted... "

over a year ago

A coffee is just a coffee and chat nothing more I'm sure no one joined fab to just drink coffee and chat."

We didnt join to fuck everyone in front of us either

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Gutted..heres me thinking it was just code for ill spread my legs and swallow your rancid cum because your a male fabber..

.abs.....ooolutely...gutted..

All my coffee meets cancelled..phhhht..coffee..who'd have thought!!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Gutted..heres me thinking it was just code for ill spread my legs and swallow your rancid cum because your a male fabber..

All my coffee meets cancelled..phhhht..coffee..who'd have thought!! "

Made me spit out my coffee

Couldn't swallow after a comment like that lol

Madame Boo

over a year ago

Ah not all lads are like that. I for 1 wouldn't just whip him out. There's a time and a place. But if I did find it was clicking with the lady I would diffently make it . Know that I was interested.

over a year ago

I am appalled. No. Not every guy thinks like that. For me - it's the chat and banter that is the initial draw. If that then develops into a coffee meeting - the only question that I would expect an answer to is whether or not there will be a sticky bun involved. As for those who would whip their tackle out - a well directed use of a taser - works a treat !!! So I'm told....

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

"Gutted..heres me thinking it was just code for ill spread my legs and swallow your rancid cum because your a male fabber..

Madame Boo"

.a sense of humour!!!..tis such a rare commodity...fabbed m'lady..

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Lol. Exactly what I get. Recently I had a guy message me. To meet prior to anything happening to just chill. I agreed but warned him I would be in guy mode. Instant block from

Him. I know he wanted me on my knees immediately. You can tell the genuine ones as they are least likely to start thier messages to you with tha words cock . Ass blow job and cum. When I get those messages I just reply" that's niceeeee" xxx

over a year ago

There's no standard coffee meet! Everyone saying a coffee meet is just this or that, why does it have to be any one particular thing?

The whole appeal of Fab, to me, is that there is no standard! I get out what I put in. Anyone, male, female or couple, that are being rude or ignorant, will probably not meet anyone. And it's better to see them be like that on here so at least ya know what you're getting in advance, that'll make your coffee, or whatever type of meet you want, more enjoyable for everyone involved!

The 'most guys are dicks, but I'm not like most guys' thing is getting old too.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

.a sense of humour!!!..tis such a rare commodity...fabbed m'lady.. "

Cleaning bill winging its way to you

Madame

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Madame Boo

Madame "

.im skint m'lady...surely there be other ways a humble man can pay this debt....

.oooh aaarrr..

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Madame

.im skint m'lady...surely there be other ways a humble man can pay this debt....

.oooh aaarrr.."

Then I will skip the cleaning bill as I don't mind getting dirty with some trump supporters

Madame

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Madame Boo

Madame

.oooh aaarrr..

Then I will skip the cleaning bill as I don't mind getting dirty with some trump supporters

Madame"

..omg..you have ginger pubes...im sold!!

By *ood_vibes4Man
over a year ago

Belfast

What a disrespect for the coffee culture!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Madame

.oooh aaarrr..

Madame

..omg..you have ginger pubes...im sold!! "

Excuse me, she's more of a pumpkin spiced latté

Foo

By *uietman1964Man
over a year ago

carlow

seriously? like WTF?

I'm flabbergasted... "

A coffee meet is...

a bloody hard thing to get down this neck of the woods

never mind the shite that guy said

By *iiboyMan
over a year ago

Tankardstown

seriously? like WTF?

Cofee meet is just that, cofee and a chat to eyeball/suss out the person behind the texts/pics . Sometimes they end up more but thats down to individual meets/people. Personaly ive never went to one expecting anything more than cofee, and hey if it goes beyond cofee its a pleaseant surprise

I'm flabbergasted... "

By *iiboyMan
over a year ago

Tankardstown

seriously? like WTF?

Cofee meet is just that, cofee and a chat to eyeball/suss out the person behind the texts/pics . Sometimes they end up more but thats down to individual meets/people. Personaly ive never went to one expecting anything more than cofee, and hey if it goes beyond cofee its a pleaseant surprise

I'm flabbergasted... "

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

Can u still have a coffee meet if you don't like coffee??

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

God gave men a brain and a penis but only enough blood to run one at a time....

over a year ago

"Can u still have a coffee meet if you don't like coffee?? "

I only drink milk. Fecked if I'm gonna say 'Do you want to meet for a milk'.

So coffee meet it is

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

A coffee meet is exactly what it says on the tin, Its to see if their is a connection or an attraction for both parties.Anybody thinking otherwise is living in an delusional state.

Coffee with cream , nice chat and good company is great place to start.

over a year ago

"Can u still have a coffee meet if you don't like coffee??

So coffee meet it is"

They might get the wrong idea if you said that!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Madame

.oooh aaarrr..

Madame

..omg..you have ginger pubes...im sold!!

Excuse me, she's more of a pumpkin spiced latté

Foo "

Lmao neither

Madame

over a year ago

So coffee meet it is

They might get the wrong idea if you said that! "

Exactly lol

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

So coffee meet it is

Exactly lol"

That's it, close the thread...we have found who caused the confusion. Loncav I am surprised

Madame

over a year ago

We have had coffee meets that have gone further and I don't see any problem with that at all as all coffee meets are different and sometimes it's just right but obviously it goes without saying it has to be a mutual decision.

over a year ago

So coffee meet it is

Exactly lol

That's it, close the thread...we have found who caused the confusion. Loncav I am surprised

Madame "

Sorry B

By *lavemale66Man
over a year ago

Carlow

seriously? like WTF?

I'm flabbergasted... "

I'm flabbergasted myself after reading that tbh. Whoever he was wasn't worth your time if that's what he thought.

Your thoughts of what a coffee meet should be are exactly what my idea is.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

"I agree with you. A coffee meet is just that. To see how you get on

Plenty think its code for something else"

Exactly this

By *ivelifeMan
over a year ago

Northern Eire

Anyone for Coffee and Cake so

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

So coffee meet it is

Exactly lol

Madame

Sorry B "

As long as you make your quota it's all good

Madame Boo

over a year ago

Just playing devils advocate here red so don't take any offence. The men being talked about here are doing the exact same thing. I wonder what the content of this thread would be if it was started be a gentleman who had went to a coffee meet with you. you had then become "frisky" and they had been horrified at the thought. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Just saying.

over a year ago

"We have had coffee meets that have gone further and I don't see any problem with that at all as all coffee meets are different and sometimes it's just right but obviously it goes without saying it has to be a mutual decision.

"

Coffee meet would be nice.

over a year ago

I personally don't see the harm in a coffee meet leading to more in the right company but more shouldn't be assumed

Just playing devils advocate here red so don't take any offence. The men being talked about here are doing the exact same thing. I wonder what the content of this thread would be if it was started be a gentleman who had went to a coffee meet with you. you had then become "frisky" and they had been horrified at the thought. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Just saying. "

Not offended one bit. I only become frisky if there is mutual attraction. There would be flirting, teasing, and suggestive body language, so can be no misinterpretation of the signs any natural progression to more than coffee would be very much mutual of course. I disagree that the scenario I describe is the same as a gentleman assuming action and being crude with it. Lucky for me, my meets have all been with gentlemen and I am always a lady

over a year ago

Just saying.

Not offended one bit. I only become frisky if there is mutual attraction. There would be flirting, teasing, and suggestive body language, so can be no misinterpretation of the signs any natural progression to more than coffee would be very much mutual of course. I disagree that the scenario I describe is the same as a gentleman assuming action and being crude with it. Lucky for me, my meets have all been with gentlemen and I am always a lady "

May I just add that at no pointvwould I ever expect you to be crude. Always a lady in sure.

Post new Message to Thread