Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Block

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it when you message someone and they read your message and then they instantly block you? Us single guys are hardly that repulsive ... I don't mind the profiles that say no single guys but the Ines that don't that annoys me.. I won't name names but it happened tonight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they know u,so that is why they blocked u and only want people they know that they are on here

over a year ago

Don't want people to know even

over a year ago

They don't want any contact from you.simple really.

over a year ago

Just a question regarding one part of ur post. Why would u mail someone who has no single guys

over a year ago

"Why is it when you message someone and they read your message and then they instantly block you? Us single guys are hardly that repulsive ... I don't mind the profiles that say no single guys but the Ines that don't that annoys me.. I won't name names but it happened tonight "

You've been on here long enough to know how this site works

We aren't looking for single guys but we don't have them blocked either, so don't really see your point for getting upset. We are also of the opinion that it is our profile and we will run it however we choose, we are sure it is the same as you do yours. If we choose to block someone, that's our choice and honestly, we don't have to explain it to anyone.

Our advice to you is, pull up your big boy pants and move on, simple. This list of reasons is far to long to rattle off on the reasons why said couple blocked you. The fact if the matter is, they did.

over a year ago

"Why is it when you message someone and they read your message and then they instantly block you? Us single guys are hardly that repulsive ... I don't mind the profiles that say no single guys but the Ines that don't that annoys me.. I won't name names but it happened tonight

We aren't looking for single guys but we don't have them blocked either, so don't really see your point for getting upset. We are also of the opinion that it is our profile and we will run it however we choose, we are sure it is the same as you do yours. If we choose to block someone, that's our choice and honestly, we don't have to explain it to anyone.

Our advice to you is, pull up your big boy pants and move on, simple. This list of reasons is far to long to rattle off on the reasons why said couple blocked you. The fact if the matter is, they did. "

To many whingers and cry babies

over a year ago

"Why is it when you message someone and they read your message and then they instantly block you? Us single guys are hardly that repulsive ... I don't mind the profiles that say no single guys but the Ines that don't that annoys me.. I won't name names but it happened tonight

Our advice to you is, pull up your big boy pants and move on, simple. This list of reasons is far to long to rattle off on the reasons why said couple blocked you. The fact if the matter is, they did. "

Lol big boy pants

over a year ago

I have being blocked and blocked people myself.i dont see the issue.its the best thing invented on fab

over a year ago

Ok guys this was put up in a bit of a d*unken mess... I know the block button is there for a reason I wish there was a way to remove silly d*unken posts lol

over a year ago

"Ok guys this was put up in a bit of a d*unken mess... I know the block button is there for a reason I wish there was a way to remove silly d*unken posts lol "

There is. Stay off fab when you're d*unk

over a year ago

"Ok guys this was put up in a bit of a d*unken mess... I know the block button is there for a reason I wish there was a way to remove silly d*unken posts lol

There is. Stay off fab when you're d*unk "

Much less stressful than amputation.

over a year ago

"Ok guys this was put up in a bit of a d*unken mess... I know the block button is there for a reason I wish there was a way to remove silly d*unken posts lol

There is. Stay off fab when you're d*unk "

Yep definitely need to remember that in future

Post new Message to Thread