Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Barring single men

Jump to newest

By *apt black OP   Man
over a year ago

Lurgan

Quite probably, this topic has been done to death, but I didn't see any in a search of the forums.

Profiles will come up on searches I do for couples and ladies who want to meet men, but then they block single men.

My question is, what men are they hoping to meet?

Is it men who are in a couple?

Is it men who are in a relationship and playing solo?

Or is it just the fucked up world of fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe the fact that your married with kids and your evenings are difficult cause your at home with ur wife and kids might be the main reason.

There are very few women on here looking to meet men who are attached. There are the odd few cause they think they'll get less hassle

over a year ago

"Quite probably, this topic has been done to death, but I didn't see any in a search of the forums.

Profiles will come up on searches I do for couples and ladies who want to meet men, but then they block single men.

My question is, what men are they hoping to meet?

Is it men who are in a couple?

Is it men who are in a relationship and playing solo?

Men of their choosing, I would imagine...

Or is it just the fucked up world of fab?"

over a year ago

OP just because ladies have filters on so not to get messages from males that doesn't mean they don't want to meet men. Simply means they don't want to wade through zillions of messages. They will seek out men they are interested in. It has nought to do with the status of a man, whether he single or married in my opinion

over a year ago

"Maybe the fact that your married with kids and your evenings are difficult cause your at home with ur wife and kids might be the main reason.

There are very few women on here looking to meet men who are attached. There are the odd few cause they think they'll get less hassle "

Can you not just reply to a post without taking your high moralistic point of view with you..

over a year ago

Oh don't start crying a whinging again the op post something and I commented on his post

over a year ago

I'm getting the popcorn for this post.

I've a feeling it's going to get VERY interesting

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"Maybe the fact that your married with kids and your evenings are difficult cause your at home with ur wife and kids might be the main reason.

There are very few women on here looking to meet men who are attached. There are the odd few cause they think they'll get less hassle

Can you not just reply to a post without taking your high moralistic point of view with you.."

It's not a high moralistic point of view. It's fact.

There are women on here (including me) who do not want the hassle of meeting married men.

over a year ago

"Oh don't start crying a whinging again the op post something and I commented on his post "

Maybe if you replied to the question the op asked, instead of going on a rant about something else. Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you just abuse the privelage.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"OP just because ladies have filters on so not to get messages from males that doesn't mean they don't want to meet men. Simply means they don't want to wade through zillions of messages. They will seek out men they are interested in. It has nought to do with the status of a man, whether he single or married in my opinion"

This! it's a filter, simples. I state on my profile that I prefer to do the first approach but I'd say you could even state 'I'm dead at the moment' and you'd still get the messages. Up goes the filter and it goes quiet.

over a year ago

"Oh don't start crying a whinging again the op post something and I commented on his post

Maybe if you replied to the question the op asked, instead of going on a rant about something else. Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you just abuse the privelage."

What are u on about u tool. Op asked what type of men are they hoping to meet and I'm pointing out that it's preferable not married or attached. I think ur the stupid one

over a year ago

"OP just because ladies have filters on so not to get messages from males that doesn't mean they don't want to meet men. Simply means they don't want to wade through zillions of messages. They will seek out men they are interested in. It has nought to do with the status of a man, whether he single or married in my opinion"

over a year ago

"Oh don't start crying a whinging again the op post something and I commented on his post

Maybe if you replied to the question the op asked, instead of going on a rant about something else. Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you just abuse the privelage.

What are u on about u tool. Op asked what type of men are they hoping to meet and I'm pointing out that it's preferable not married or attached. I think ur the stupid one "

There's really no point in me hitting my head off a plank again, I still have a bruise on my head from the other night.

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

i am single straight guy very hard to meet any couple or female in here .most meet and greet no single guys allow.lucky if many even say hi.Most single are ok just need a chance to show that,.

Post new Message to Thread