Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

consipracy theories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone believe these conspiracy theories like ones about 9/11 or Pablo Escobar selling cocaine for the CIA or do you think its just wack jobs making it up lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

You could believe one without believing all of them. Likewise, you can disbelieve one without disbelieving all of them. I suppose what I'm saying is that I could say that I don't believe conspiracy theories but maybe I'll hear one tomorrow that I believe. The idea of collusion between police and paramilitaries on this island was once a conspiracy theory and is now a proven fact.

By *ombikerMan
over a year ago

the right side of the river

Well most of the 911 ones are more believable than the one that the try and pass off as the truth. Like some Arab in a cave in the mountains of Afghanistan organised some other Arabs to fly a few planes into buildings with only a few hours lessons. Oh yea I will believe that one alright.

over a year ago

"Well most of the 911 ones are more believable than the one that the try and pass off as the truth. Like some Arab in a cave in the mountains of Afghanistan organised some other Arabs to fly a few planes into buildings with only a few hours lessons. Oh yea I will believe that one alright. "
true still crazy they would kill so many of there own innocent people for there own agenda

over a year ago

"You could believe one without believing all of them. Likewise, you can disbelieve one without disbelieving all of them. I suppose what I'm saying is that I could say that I don't believe conspiracy theories but maybe I'll hear one tomorrow that I believe. The idea of collusion between police and paramilitaries on this island was once a conspiracy theory and is now a proven fact. "
true some are more believable then others

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

apparently the hurricanes battering the Americas are either (a) a military weaponised storm system or (b) caused by global warming "doubters" having karma set upon them. according to the liberals.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"apparently the hurricanes battering the Americas are either (a) a military weaponised storm system or (b) caused by global warming "doubters" having karma set upon them. according to the liberals."

Don't forget the gaaaays!

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Well, Bohemian Grove has been filmed so that's not made up...

The Bilderberg Group where politicians and business people meet behind closed doors was true all along..

Operation Paperclip where Nazis were shipped over to America after WW2 was documented...

Pizzagate in America has been proven to be true...

Building 7 falling down in New York on same day as the Twin Towers...

People who questioned things used to be called free thinkers, now they're called Conspiracy Theorists...

Me, I still believe in Santa though

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Well, Bohemian Grove has been filmed so that's not made up...

The Bilderberg Group where politicians and business people meet behind closed doors was true all along..

Operation Paperclip where Nazis were shipped over to America after WW2 was documented...

People who questioned things used to be called free thinkers, now they're called Conspiracy Theorists...

Me, I still believe in Santa though "

That's a generalisation too far. There are some free thinkers that come up with theories that seem outlandish at the start but equally there are complete nut jobs that come with some as well. Jim Corr, are you reading this?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

David Icke is the son of god, we laughed, and he proved us right

over a year ago

Me, I still believe in Santa though "

what about this masons group that apparently Maddie mccanns parents are apart of and that's why they never got charged kinda believe that people in high places with all the power

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Me, I still believe in Santa though what about this masons group that apparently Maddie mccanns parents are apart of and that's why they never got charged kinda believe that people in high places with all the power "

People in high places can afford good legal teams. Also, people in high places are often judged different by "the great unwashed" who often fail to notice the other less high powered people who get off in similar circumstances.

I have a sneaking suspicion this thread is going to have me banging my head off a brick wall soon enough.

over a year ago

Rick "911 was an inside job"

Morty:really

Rick who cares morty global acts of terrorism happen every day....

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I was in Sealink on the docks, working on the switchboard at the time during school holidays.

A call came in where i was told the IRA had stolen Shergar,that was back in 1983.

Hoax call maybe but i literally fainted.

Since then the theorists have said the Mafia and Colonel Gadaffi were involved in the horses disappearance. Poor horse was never seen or heard from again!

over a year ago

"Well most of the 911 ones are more believable than the one that the try and pass off as the truth. Like some Arab in a cave in the mountains of Afghanistan organised some other Arabs to fly a few planes into buildings with only a few hours lessons. Oh yea I will believe that one alright. "

That's what happened get over it he also organised a previous attack on the twin towers less than ten years before which every truther forgets . Global security has tightened since 911 its now down to the fact that the only resource they have are cars and vans to commit terrorist attacks

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Closer to home

Did Dev know about the taking out of Collins........

or have our views been tainted by the film

over a year ago

I would question what exactly hit the Pentagon that day - a lot of evidence suggests a missile rather than an aircraft

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Shergar was shot

The earth is flat

over a year ago

"I would question what exactly hit the Pentagon that day - a lot of evidence suggests a missile rather than an aircraft "

It was a hijacked plane, to carry out 911 its estimated it would have needed 3000 public service and military personnel or more to coordinate and then keep quiet. It only takes one person with a conscience to bring it down like Bradley manning or thomas snowdon. It's more plausible on terms of probability that 15 people in light of poor airport security took advantage to cause a terrorist attack, rather than the cost ordinated effort or over 3000 people to fake something, same goes for the moon landing.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Closer to home

Did Dev know about the taking out of Collins........

or have our views been tainted by the film"

The "taking out" of Collins wasn't a planned assassination. It was an attack by one group of soldiers on a column of enemy troops. The movie plays no part in coming to a logical conclusion on this. Collins died a result of his lack of combat experience in that he left the shelter of an armoured car to stand in the middle of an exposed road firing shots at an enemy in a superior position. There's not much mystery about it.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Shergar was shot

The earth is flat "

We can say for sure that Shergar is dead. We can't say for sure that he was shot.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I would question what exactly hit the Pentagon that day - a lot of evidence suggests a missile rather than an aircraft "

No actual evidence at all.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Shergar was shot

The earth is flat

We can say for sure that Shergar is dead. We can't say for sure that he was shot. "

But Mac that call i took that day shook me, i was only 16 ffs... i was told the IRA had the horse. Which doesnt make sense now..Why would they call sealink? "Im taking a horse to liverpool??" it frightened the fook out of me i can tell you!

over a year ago

ye can believe them for a while and they make sense but they usually end up going on a tangent like who whoever came up with them was crazy and before ye know it you're sucked into some garbage about illuminati and aliens and stuff.

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"I would question what exactly hit the Pentagon that day - a lot of evidence suggests a missile rather than an aircraft

It was a hijacked plane, to carry out 911 its estimated it would have needed 3000 public service and military personnel or more to coordinate and then keep quiet. It only takes one person with a conscience to bring it down like Bradley manning or thomas snowdon. It's more plausible on terms of probability that 15 people in light of poor airport security took advantage to cause a terrorist attack, rather than the cost ordinated effort or over 3000 people to fake something, same goes for the moon landing. "

Exactly.

All major events have inconsistencies and coincidences etc. People see those and end up supporting other theories. All too often, they fail to realise that those theories are full of inconsistencies and implausible scenarios too.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"ye can believe them for a while and they make sense but they usually end up going on a tangent like who whoever came up with them was crazy and before ye know it you're sucked into some garbage about illuminati and aliens and stuff."

I thought mulder and scully were real for a time

over a year ago

"ye can believe them for a while and they make sense but they usually end up going on a tangent like who whoever came up with them was crazy and before ye know it you're sucked into some garbage about illuminati and aliens and stuff.

I thought mulder and scully were real for a time "

oh I believe in them.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"ye can believe them for a while and they make sense but they usually end up going on a tangent like who whoever came up with them was crazy and before ye know it you're sucked into some garbage about illuminati and aliens and stuff.

I thought mulder and scully were real for a time

oh I believe in them. "

The truth is out there

over a year ago

last weird stuff I read was the moon was put there by aliens to keep an eye on us...that its hollow sounds like a bell if you hit it with a hammer and might be made of brass...along with the fake flags nobody went there how come they never went back since...did they go to the dark side etc...last time I talked to a normal person they said they never went back because there's nothing there to go back to get....its a moon and there's no point in going back there

over a year ago

The reason they didn't go back was the Vietnam war the USA could not afford the apollo programme to suck money from the department of defence from one of their longest ever wars, as I said the most probable explanation is generally true

over a year ago

Me, I still believe in Santa though what about this masons group that apparently Maddie mccanns parents are apart of and that's why they never got charged kinda believe that people in high places with all the power "

but do you believe it ?

over a year ago

Seriously it'd my take on what happened, what's your's option?

over a year ago

some complete shite talked on here

over a year ago

"some complete shite talked on here"

A load of bollix if you ask me ..and people replying to this shite makes it worst ..utter balls..ask the families of 911 what there take is on it.. im sure they'll fill you in rather than asking on a sex site ...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Shergar was shot

The earth is flat

We can say for sure that Shergar is dead. We can't say for sure that he was shot.

But Mac that call i took that day shook me, i was only 16 ffs... i was told the IRA had the horse. Which doesnt make sense now..Why would they call sealink? "Im taking a horse to liverpool??" it frightened the fook out of me i can tell you! "

They have never admitted officially that they took the horse.

over a year ago

"apparently the hurricanes battering the Americas are either (a) a military weaponised storm system or (b) caused by global warming "doubters" having karma set upon them. according to the liberals."

(c) it was organised via twitter by jezebel readers just to wreck trump's gaf

over a year ago

"some complete shite talked on here

A load of bollix if you ask me ..and people replying to this shite makes it worst ..utter balls..ask the families of 911 what there take is on it.. im sure they'll fill you in rather than asking on a sex site ..."

And equally be sure to ask all the families destroyed in the middle east and other parts of the world

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I remember watching the film EYES WIDE SHUT years ago and thinking "what a load of crap"

Then I watched the film again with eyes wide open

So, Stanley Kubrick was either warning us that these rituals go on or was playing a joke on us all. So, if that makes you think, well that's a good thing...

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"You could believe one without believing all of them. Likewise, you can disbelieve one without disbelieving all of them. I suppose what I'm saying is that I could say that I don't believe conspiracy theories but maybe I'll hear one tomorrow that I believe. The idea of collusion between police and paramilitaries on this island was once a conspiracy theory and is now a proven fact. "

Excellent point Michael.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I remember watching the film EYES WIDE SHUT years ago and thinking "what a load of crap"

So, Stanley Kubrick was either warning us that these rituals go on or was playing a joke on us all. So, if that makes you think, well that's a good thing..."

Third possibility is that he was just making a movie.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Me, I still believe in Santa though

----------

what about this masons group that apparently Maddie mccanns parents are apart of and that's why they never got charged kinda believe that people in high places with all the power

but do you believe it ?"

---------

I have absolutely no idea on that one. JFK before his death though knew all about the power of a hidden elite & secret societies. He even openly called upon his fellow Americans to end all this secrecy.

So for anyone who's never heard the speech, I'd recommend listening to it...

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I remember watching the film EYES WIDE SHUT years ago and thinking "what a load of crap"

So, Stanley Kubrick was either warning us that these rituals go on or was playing a joke on us all. So, if that makes you think, well that's a good thing...

Third possibility is that he was just making a movie. "

Yes indeed, there's always "another" possibility

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I am reading bad pharma by Ben Goldacre at the moment about the corruption and greed within the pharmaceutical industry. Interesting stuff.

The accidental fundamentalist was another thought provoking read.

And finally Paul is dead, man

Madame Boo

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Yes indeed, there's always "another" possibility"

Woohoo! I've just come up with a new conspiracy theory!

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Yes indeed, there's always "another" possibility

Woohoo! I've just come up with a new conspiracy theory! "

Just be very careful how you get it out there to the people

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Some topics just don't add up like 911. Then you have the conspiracies that were actually proven to be true like Bohemian Grove or The Bilderberg Group...

...but then other stories get thrown and lumped into the mix like fake Paul, flat earth, reptilians, aliens. I've atm got an ex work colleague who's life's mission seems to be to convince me that the earth is flat ...

I'm too smart for him as I know that the CIA sent him

Post new Message to Thread