Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sex addicts anonymous

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So....basically I think I am a sex addict!! It's simple and I think I've a problem....(in that I don't get enough)

Is there any such rehabilitation services in Ireland, where you'd get a nice hot nurse and other Sex addicts, and it ends up being one big fuck off orgy!! ??

Only sexy addicts post, maybe we can sort each other's problems!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

"So....basically I think I am a sex addict!! It's simple and I think I've a problem....(in that I don't get enough)

Is there any such rehabilitation services in Ireland, where you'd get a nice hot nurse and other Sex addicts, and it ends up being one big fuck off orgy!! ??

"

pick me up on your way when you find it )

over a year ago

"So....basically I think I am a sex addict!! It's simple and I think I've a problem....(in that I don't get enough)

Ill give you a lift, I need someone to do the sat nav....

pick me up on your way when you find it )"

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

pick me up on your way when you find it )"

Me too, could be a fun ride...

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Me too, could be a fun ride... "

haha

over a year ago

Me too, could be a fun ride... haha "

Pity your not looking for single fellas _irl4girls

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Me too, could be a fun ride... haha

Pity your not looking for single fellas _irl4girls"

Bring the mrs it'll be more fun

over a year ago

Pity your not looking for single fellas _irl4girls Bring the mrs it'll be more fun "

Not a hope she would even be in the slightest into that.....

over a year ago

I'm like a 21st century Dirk Diggler.....

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Pity your not looking for single fellas _irl4girls Bring the mrs it'll be more fun

Not a hope she would even be in the slightest into that....."

my hubby used to think the same )

over a year ago

Pity your not looking for single fellas _irl4girls Bring the mrs it'll be more fun

Not a hope she would even be in the slightest into that..... my hubby used to think the same ) "

How about your and the husband and I, all travel together to sex addicts anonymous?

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

Not a hope she would even be in the slightest into that..... my hubby used to think the same )

How about your and the husband and I, all travel together to sex addicts anonymous? "

You forgot me.....

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Not a hope she would even be in the slightest into that..... my hubby used to think the same )

How about your and the husband and I, all travel together to sex addicts anonymous? "

sounds fun but you'd need a "mrs"

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

How about your and the husband and I, all travel together to sex addicts anonymous

You forgot me..... "

so now it's mmmf ... no lady for me tho nahhhhh

over a year ago

How about your and the husband and I, all travel together to sex addicts anonymous? sounds fun but you'd need a "mrs" "

That's the hard part to be honest....pity there is no more sex addicts about....

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

How about your and the husband and I, all travel together to sex addicts anonymous

You forgot me..... so now it's mmmf ... no lady for me tho nahhhhh"

Only on the third stop so far. No men for me either lol.

over a year ago

You forgot me..... so now it's mmmf ... no lady for me tho nahhhhh

Only on the third stop so far. No men for me either lol. "

Maybe you can call some other female sex addicts _irl4girls and get them to cum...could be a good evening!! Help each other through our problems and addiction

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Maybe you can call some other female sex addicts _irl4girls and get them to cum...could be a good evening!! Help each other through our problems and addiction"

I'd happily sit in a room and disturb you all with my sexploits ))

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If their is just let me know lol

over a year ago

Maybe you can call some other female sex addicts _irl4girls and get them to cum...could be a good evening!! Help each other through our problems and addiction I'd happily sit in a room and disturb you all with my sexploits ))"

That could actually be a good evening...we can start our own!!

I'll be the sex therapist

over a year ago

"If their is just let me know lol"

Lotty you'll be the first to know and you can be my first client in my new found profession as a sex therapist!!

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Add us. Touring northern ireland from 16 sept and are a bit worried about what to do in the evenings.

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

Would it be a free for all? Given we are all sex addicts?

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Maybe you can call some other female sex addicts _irl4girls and get them to cum...could be a good evening!! Help each other through our problems and addiction I'd happily sit in a room and disturb you all with my sexploits ))

I'll be the sex therapist "

You would have to just listen

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

There's a burning question I have ...

If I was in Sex Addicts Anonymous, I'd be looking around the room wondering when the next big social or night out was on...

So, what do a bunch of sex addicts in recovery do after a meeting?

Do some of them hang out together? Go for a coffee or drink? Do they have Christmas parties and if so, how d*unk are they allowed to get??

over a year ago

"Add us. Touring northern ireland from 16 sept and are a bit worried about what to do in the evenings."

Sounds like a plan OCD and scruff....are you down around Dublin? We'll have to organise a drink and therapy session....ahah!!!

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

"There's a burning question I have ...

If I was in Sex Addicts Anonymous, I'd be looking around the room wondering when the next big social or night out was on...

Do some of them hang out together? Go for a coffee or drink? Do they have Christmas parties and if so, how d*unk are they allowed to get??

"

Million Dollar question I guess.,

over a year ago

"Would it be a free for all? Given we are all sex addicts? "

Yes but, it would have to be balanced....loads of women and only 2 or 3 fellas...

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Million Dollar question I guess., "

------------

Many's a night have been up all hours thinking about that one ...

over a year ago

Maybe you can call some other female sex addicts _irl4girls and get them to cum...could be a good evening!! Help each other through our problems and addiction I'd happily sit in a room and disturb you all with my sexploits ))

I'll be the sex therapist You would have to just listen "

I'm a good listener, you'd have to let me watch at least....I can study the addicts behaviours first hand....(with my hand)

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

"Would it be a free for all? Given we are all sex addicts?

Yes but, it would have to be balanced....loads of women and only 2 or 3 fellas... "

That's equal? What if the guys were bi? Make it more equal? Or if the women only up for it with another woman. You'd just have to watch?

over a year ago

"

Has to be just a ploy to get all like minded people in one room....and then feed them with champagne and filthy thoughts....the rest flows!!

over a year ago

"If their is just let me know lol

Lotty you'll be the first to know and you can be my first client in my new found profession as a sex therapist!! "

Perfect just let me know when and where

over a year ago

"If their is just let me know lol

Lotty you'll be the first to know and you can be my first client in my new found profession as a sex therapist!!

Perfect just let me know when and where "

This could actually be fun...get a few of us in the one room and do it like a proper AA meeting!! Could be better than a social.....the Ideas are running in my head now, where would be good for everyone ya think!!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Sorry to be a downer but sex addiction like most addictions is a serious issue and it can ruin your life.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Has to be just a ploy to get all like minded people in one room....and then feed them with champagne and filthy thoughts....the rest flows!! "

-----------------

Akin to a series of big brother where they stick a nympho or five in the house then act all shocked and surprised when all the crazy assed stuff goes down...

"10 green bottles standing on the wall... "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I deleted threads. If they were quoted your thread will be gone too.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I deleted threads. If they were quoted your thread will be gone too."

---------

The quote I put up earlier was by Oscar Wilde who is not a member of Fab but in fact a famous Irish playwright who is dead since 1900...

Hope that clears things up

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

If I was in a room with all you dirty buggers I'm pretty sure things would pop up and I'd start getting really dirty thoughts and talk about being tied up naked and made to watch a gangbang and be told to clean everyone up. Creampie and cum covered cocks...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I deleted threads. If they were quoted your thread will be gone too.

---------

The quote I put up earlier was by Oscar Wilde who is not a member of Fab but in fact a famous Irish playwright who is dead since 1900...

Hope that clears things up "

It was nothing to do with your quote. I was referring to quoting the post I had to remove. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

---------

Hope that clears things up "

Oh and I'm well aware who Oscar Wilde is.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

---------

Oh and I'm well aware who Oscar Wilde is."

----------------

Yes, I'm a little cheeky at times But fairplay to you for putting your name behind your actions as often threads get cut here on the forums without any explanation as to why

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

---------

----------------

Yes, I'm a little cheeky at times But fairplay to you for putting your name behind your actions as often threads get cut here on the forums without any explanation as to why "

Well as I always say, be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

---------

----------------

Yes, I'm a little cheeky at times But fairplay to you for putting your name behind your actions as often threads get cut here on the forums without any explanation as to why

Well as I always say, be yourself; everyone else is already taken. "

--------------

Or where there's a will...

...there's a relative

But here's my own quote:

Abstinence makes the hormones grow stronger

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

---------

----------------

--------------

...there's a relative

But here's my own quote:

Abstinence makes the hormones grow stronger "

You're mad lol

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

---------

----------------

--------------

...there's a relative

But here's my own quote:

Abstinence makes the hormones grow stronger

You're mad lol"

---------

Mad... is a relative term, especially on Fab

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

Very true. Good with the banter then.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Very true. Good with the banter then. "

---------

We don't have to get all p.c. here now

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

"

id want to fuck everyone no questions ..(did I just say that out loud)

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

I'll be the sex therapist You would have to just listen

I'm a good listener, you'd have to let me watch at least....I can study the addicts behaviours first hand....(with my hand) "

unprofessional conduct now now

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Has to be just a ploy to get all like minded people in one room....and then feed them with champagne and filthy thoughts....the rest flows!! "

I see what you did there .. mention the bubbly and my knickers just fell right off))

over a year ago

2 hands Defo went up in the air

Defo addicted to fab - 100 % on that

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

---------

----------------

--------------

...there's a relative

But here's my own quote:

Abstinence makes the hormones grow stronger "

pissing myself here ))

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

if you're serious there is a SAA (sex addicts anonymous) and you can find their website online. i'm going to my first online meeting tonight. no idea what it'll be like but i'm looking forward to it, kinda nervous too.

Post new Message to Thread